The Weslo Cadence G 5.9 treadmill is one of the best value for money treadmills available on the market. Being sold by Walmart and sorts, the Weslo Cadence G 5.9 is a lightweight, inexpensive machine equipped with great features. It is supplemented by patented SpaceSaver technology along with the trademark ComfortCell Cushioning for an incredible training for you.
The Weslo Cadence G 5.9 treadmill is powered by 2.5HP ImpulseTM Motor for picking up speed from 0 to 10 mph smoothly. This treadmill also gives you an option of a two-position incline that can set at 1.5% or 6% inclination. The machine is supported by ergonomic SpaceSaver design making a compact treadmill that can be folded and stored easily. The tread belt measures 16″X50″ that is braced by ComfortCellTM Cushioning to absorb impact and thus to protect your joints and muscles. The Cadence G 5.9 can support weight up to 250 pounds.
No Noise Treadmill
The Weslo Cadence G 5.2 is a compact machine that provides you the comfort of in home exercising with nearly no sound. It can be easily folded to fit into a corner of your house while you are not using it. You can clean this machine without any stress and assemble it in less than an hour.
The noise produced is so less that your family members can watch TV in the same room while you run on the treadmill.
The user-friendly Weslo G 5.9 Treadmill has a proper spacing of controls on the console. It features a digital LCD screen that showcases distance, time and calorie count. It also tracks your heart rate during the workout.
The G 5.9 treadmill has six built-in training programs specially designed by certified personal trainers that give you the liberty of modifying your training whenever you want. Each program is unique and aids you to achieve your desired fitness objectives.
- Ergonomic SpaceSaver Design: The frame of the Weslo Cadence G 5.9 can be easily folded vertically to fit in smaller spaces for in-home use.
- Secure storage: Weslo provides Cadence G 5.9 with its generic features of a compact design making it easy to maneuver, even for elder people.
- Sensor for Heart Rate Monitoring: This treadmill comes with a thumb sensor attached to the console that shows an accurate reading of your heart rate. It is unlike the other treadmill that has dual-grip sensors on the handlebars.
- One year warranty accompanies the machine which is on the motor and 90 days guarantee is available on the parts.
- Convenience: There is a provision to keep your water sippers on the treadmill console along with one-touch keys for quick commands.
- Display: The blue-tinted LCD screen helps you record your training information like distance, time, speed as well as calorie count. No audio devices can be connected to the machine.
- Warranty: Weslo offers a 90-day warranty on the Cadence G 5.9 treadmill for parts and labor. The motor comes with one-year warranty
- Basic features are included like the console is there, there are one-touch keys and water bottle holder. Also included are a heart rate sensor and six workout programs that are built-in.
- The heart rate sensor is also there on this machine, and it is a thumb one. Most of the users found it to be quite accurate and since it is located on the handlebars, it is preferred.
This treadmill is reviewed as convenient for new training enthusiasts who want to start training in their houses. It can be easily cleaned and stacked. This Weslo Cadence variant is a good machine to start working out. The users preferred its machine for the many features including the heart rate sensors, the fact that it is a lightweight machine and also that it can be stored easily.
Drawbacks of the Weslo Cadence G5.9 Treadmill
Manual Incline: Unlike other treadmills in the same category that offer one touch incline, the Weslo Cadence G 5.9 has to be adjusted manually for inclination. It has only two levels, 1.5%, and 6%, hence it not too profound.
Console Area: The Weslo Cadence comes with a basic console with only a few features and a small display making it difficult to read.
Small Running area: Being a compact treadmill, the aspect of space will always be compromised. The running area of this treadmill is 16″X50″ which is an issue for people with long strides.
Warranty: The warranty covered is for only 90 days on parts and labor and one year on motor, is less than expected for the value of the product.
For starters, the Weslo Cadence G 5.9 is a good purchase. It has many excellent features as compared to what the other treadmills in the market offer. There are many reasons that the users found to make the purchase for this treadmill. All in all, it is a great machine to have in your home gym and certainly rewarding.