Weslo Treadmills Review 2019
Weslo brand is a product of Icon Health & Fitness, which is an ingenious leader in the fitness manufacturing industry. This brand has also produced amazing brands like Pro-Form, NordicTrack, Healthrider, etc. This company was founded in 1977 by Scott Watterson and Gray Stevenson. Since then it is building a state of the art machines with a wide range of products – Treadmills, Incline Trainers, Ellipticals, Upright Bikes, Home Gyms, Weight Benches, etc. Weslo Treadmills are the best buy regarding use and cost.
This brand swears by its innovation and quality. It is a leading manufacturer of home-based treadmills which come at a low price.
Why Weslo Stand Out Among the Rest?
Weslo stands out among the rest for the mere fact that it produces machines which will meet all the basic needs of the user. It marks the stepping stone for a long lasting fitness routine. It makes affordable, movable, and space-efficient machines which are also very easy to use even by a novice.
This article shares the Weslo Treadmills review and highlights the main features of its treadmills. Their ergonomics are fantastic, and you do not need anyone to train you. They prevent any damage to your joints or knees and do not offer any discomfort. They are smooth and very stable.
Weslo Treadmill Series
The Weslo Treadmill series has two main brands which are discussed in detail below.
1. Weslo CardioStride 4.0 Manual Treadmill For Cardio Training: The Weslo CardioStride 4.0 Manual Treadmill is the cheapest treadmill ever although its construction is solid and sturdy. It is self-powered and eliminates the need for electricity, thus saving your money on electricity. It has plenty of room which does not make you confined and gives a great workout experience. It is also very cheap and is one of the best treadmills under $500. Here is a list of its features:
- It has a tread belt of 16” x 41” which is extensive as well as in-depth and gives enough room for running, jogging, or walking without providing a feeling of confinement.
- The steel frame is heavy-duty and gives a strong built to the machine that it can take weights up to 250 lbs.
- It is compact and has a space-saver design. It is foldable and can be easily stored anywhere in the house.
- The LCD of this treadmill is large and easy-to-read. It helps the user to track his workout progress.
- It comes with a built-in shelf for holding your devices like your smartphone so that you remain entertained while exercising.
- This treadmill reduces the impact on the joints and lets the user manually adjust the incline for a good workout.
The maximum inclination of incline is 19 degrees.
2. Weslo Cadence R 5.2 Folding Electric Treadmill with iFit Coach Technology: The Cadence R 5.2 treadmill model of Weslo is a budget-friendly machine which delivers a decent workout to the user. It is not for experts or super active runners but for walkers who want to burn the extra calories. It sets up very quickly and runs with an Impulse Max motor. It is lightweight and is ranked as one of the best treadmills under $500. Here is a list of its great features:
- It has a very compact design, and the user needs to fold it and walk away with it.
It has 2-position adjustable incline which reduces the impact on joints, helps in burning calories, and toning the muscles.
- The tread belt of 16” x 50” is ideal for users of all heights and helps in a comfortable workout.
- The deck is cushioned with comfort cells which enhance the workout and helps in fast recovery time between workouts.
- The motor is 2.5 HP Impulse Max Motor. It is noiseless since it keeps the internal components cool. It delivers high power for carrying out Speed, Interval, or Endurance Training.
- It comes with six inbuilt workout programs which are very helpful for the beginners to make the best use of their workout.
Weslo Treadmills Pros and Cons
The treadmills by Weslo are very good for people who are wanting to start a decent workout routine at their homes. They are very easy to use and come with super saving designs which can fit any size of household. Starters will surely get the best workout experience on these treadmills. They are also very cheap and come in the price range of $99 to $300. Their stride length is decent enough for walkers and slow runners and has a primary shock absorbing mechanism for essential exercise. So, if you are looking for a treadmill for a good workout along with delicate features, you must go for Weslo treadmills.