Weslo, a brand under ICON Health and Fitness, it the most-liked brand for low-budget machines. ICON is the largest retail fitness company in the world, founded in 1977 by Scott Watterson and Gary Stevenson. It is known to build high-quality training equipment for amateurs.
It manufactures – Treadmills, Exercise Bikes, Rowers, Inversion Tables, etc. Their machines are beneficial and come with great features. Read the Weslo Cadence G 5.9i Treadmill review 2019 here and see how they balance the elements and cost of a great machine.
The Weslo Cadence G 5.9i Treadmill has a beautiful design and excellent build quality. It will surely help you make the most of your workout sessions. It will suit anyone’s pocket as it is very affordable as available under 300$ along with Weslo Cadence G 5.9 Treadmill.
Its foldable design makes it ideal for people who have less space at home. It is a very comfortable machine and will fulfill all your treadmill needs.
Best Suited for Whom?
The Weslo Cadence G 5.9i treadmill is well-suited for people who are bound by a budget but still want a machine which can fulfill their fitness needs. The Cadence G 5.9i is one of the best treadmills under $300 and also ideal for home use as it is foldable.
One of the best cheap treadmills is surely your pick if you want an affordable yet good treadmill. So, if you have space issues at home, you can still own this bike without giving a thought. It will assist you to get into a fitness routine and remain healthy.
Weslo Cadence G 5.9i Treadmill Assembly, Design & Build Quality
The assembly time of this treadmill by Weslo takes a maximum of 35-40 minutes. The set up is simple and straightforward. The package comes with a treadmill lube, well-labeled parts, and an instructions manual.
This manual has step-by-step instructions which needs to be followed while assembling the product. Once done, you can fold it up and keep it or start using it right away.
Design and Build Quality
The design of the G 5.9i Treadmill by Weslo is excellent. It has a space saver design as it is foldable. It gives you the facility to use your tablet while working out by providing space for storing it. The stride length is decent and does not harm your legs while running on it.
The deck comes with Comfort Cell Cushioning for added comfort. It has six onboard workout programs and two-position manual incline to add variety to the exercises.
The build quality of this Weslo treadmill has an above-average build as compared to the price it offers. It is ideal for people who want a casual walk. It has a decent build and can take weights up to 275 lbs. The user need not worry about his safety while working on this machine.
The belt holds the user very firmly and does not let him slip or fall while he is taking strides. Overall, it has a robust built and delivers a solid workout.
Weslo Cadence G 5.9i Treadmill Features
1. Motor: The Cadence G 5.9i treadmill by Weslo is designed with a motor of 2.25 HP impulse motor which helps the user train himself at different speeds.
It gives the freedom to the user to smoothly work on any speed and interval to have an efficient workout experience. This motor comes with a warranty for 1-year.
2. Touchscreen Control Panel: The Weslo Cadence G 5.9i Treadmill is a large LCD window. It comes with three display settings and shows the critical workout stats like Speed, Distance, Calories Burned, Heart Rate, Time, etc. The user is sure to enjoy this large display while working out.
3. Incline and Decline: The incline of the G 5.9i Cadence Treadmill is a two-position incline which is adjustable. This feature helps the user in personalizing his workout as per his need. Incline training is fruitful for charging up your running routine and deliver better results.
4. Tread Belt: The stride length of the 5.9i G Weslo Treadmill is 16” x 50”. It enables you to expand and stretch your legs comfortably while running or jogging.
The deck has Comfort Cell Cushioning which absorbs the running impact and prevent the toll on your legs. This feature is handy for the users in the long run as their knees and joints won’t get affected badly.
5. On/Off Cushioning: The Comfort Cell Cushioning of the deck gives good support and stability to the user and avoids straining his legs due to running.
6. Heart Rate Monitoring: This treadmill by Weslo comes with built-in thumb sensor. It helps the user to monitor his heart rate during his workout and enable him to stay within his target heart rate zone.
Weslo Cadence G 5.9i Treadmill Workout Programs
Built-In Workout Apps
The Weslo Cadence G 5.9i Treadmill has six in-built workout apps which are designed by a certified fitness professional. Each workout has preset speed, incline, time, and other settings which helps the user in exercising towards achieving his fitness goals.
Once the user selects his preset workout program, he does not need to worry about adjusting the incline, speed, etc. All this gets changed automatically depending upon the type of workout selected by the user.
Weslo Cadence G 5.9i Treadmill Warranty
- Warranty – Weslo’s Cadence G 5.9i Treadmill has a 90-Days Limited Warranty. This is a very decent warranty as compared to the cost of this treadmill.
- Parts and Service – The warranty on parts and labor is of 90-days.
- Customer Support – The customer service of Weslo has a hotline number, which is 1-888-533-1333. The customer service representative is reachable and will assist you in everything. The user can even demand a replacement of parts on this number. Their email address is email@example.com.
- Return Policy – The Return Policy of Weslo keeps the user’s interests in mind and offers a 30-day free trial period on all its products. If the machine is defective or does not suit the user’s needs, the user can order for a refund or an exchange within those 30 days, starting from the invoice date. The user has to make sure that the product is in good condition.
Weslo Cadence G 5.9i Treadmill Pros and Cons
The Cadence G 5.9i treadmill by Weslo is undoubtedly the one who can fulfill all the fitness needs and boost the performance. It has a high weight capacity of 275lbs and is also one of the affordable treadmills for home use.
It has a space saver design because it is foldable and is one of the best folding treadmills. It is very comfortable to use because of the Comfort Cell Cushioning.
It is an ideal machine for home use as its striking features, and appealing design will make you fall in love with it. It will motivate you to work every day on it and lead a healthy life.
The preset workout programs will enhance and maximize workout efficiency and provide faster results. The main USP of this treadmill is that it allows for all these features at an affordable cost.