For this, you do not need a personal trainer at all. One such company is Weslo, which comes under the American company – ICON Health and Fitness.
It is one of the largest producers of home equipment like Treadmills, Exercise Bikes, Inversion Tables, Ellipticals, etc. Read the Weslo Cadence G 5.9 Treadmill review here and learn more about this fantastic treadmill. The Weslo Cadence G 5.9 Treadmill is a very popular treadmill which suits everyone’s pockets.
It has incredible features at a very affordable price and you can get this for under 300$. It is a capable machine which can fulfill all the fitness needs of a user. It is an excellent investment for a healthy lifestyle.
It is a mini home gym with decent quality and innovative features. It also comes with a good variety of workout options. Read ahead to learn more about this treadmill.
Best Suited for Whom?
The Cadence G 5.9 treadmill is an entry-level treadmill with superb features. It is a perfect buy for people who are new to running, jogging, or walking and are wanting to achieve their fitness targets from home.
It is sure to fulfill all the exercise needs and is one of the best treadmills for home use. Seeing the number of features it provides and the performance, it gives the best price/value ratio and is one of the best treadmills under $300.
It also has a space-saver design as it can fold up quickly, this is ideal for people with small homes or less space. So, all you people who are waiting for the right machine for their homes, go and buy this Weslo treadmill and enjoy a healthy life.
Weslo Cadence G 5.9 Treadmill Assembly, Design & Build Quality
The G 5.9 Treadmill by Weslo can be assembled in less time (an hour) when done it by a single person. It is simple, and with the help of one more person, you can ease the process of installing the two legs.
The package is well-equipped with the necessary tools like screws, wrenches, etc. It also has an instructions manual which clearly describes the process, step-by-step. The overall process is easy and straightforward.
Design and Build Quality
The design of this model by Weslo is excellent. It has a modern design which considers the impact reduction concept for keeping the knees healthy. It is foldable and has a space saver design which makes it easy to store it anywhere in the house when not in use.
It comes with two levels of manual incline for an endurance workout, ergonomic Comfort Cell Cushioning for added comfort, thumb sensor heart rate, blue-tinted LCD to enable reading in a low or dim environment, etc.
Its designing is very appealing and is an ideal choice for small homes. The build quality of this treadmill by Weslo is superb. It is a reliable machine and can take weights up to 250lbs. It gives full support and comfort while working on it.
The Comfort Cell Cushioning makes the jogging or running experience better and comfortable. The overall build quality is great, and the machine is sure to last long.
Weslo Cadence G 5.9 Treadmill Features
1. Motor: The Cadence G 5.9 treadmill by Weslo is equipped with 2.25 HP and 1.5 CHP and delivers spectacular results. It powers the workout very well and gives a high performance. It comes with a warranty for 1-year. The motor is powerful and very useful.
2. Touchscreen Control Panel: The control panel of this treadmill is a Blue-Tinted LCD window which is easy-to-read even in a low/dim environment.
It helps in tracking the workout progress by displaying the data like Calories Burned, Speed, Distance, etc. This data is vital in monitoring your progress and moving towards your goals.
3. Incline and Decline: The Cadence G 5.9 model of the treadmill has a manual incline. It is a two-position incline which is easy to change to increase the intensity of the workout. In this price range, having incline settings is a great add-on and that is why it is one of the best incline treadmills.
4. Tread Belt: This treadmill by Weslo has a decent tread belt size of 16”x50”. This size is full enough to give a comfortable running/jogging. It is also adjustable which provides the user with complete control over his exercise. This belt is thin and moves over small rollers, thus can make a little noise.
5. On/Off Cushioning: The Weslo Cadence G 5.9 treadmill uses the technology of Comfort Cell Cushioning to give a padded comfort to the user while running/jogging.
This cushioning helps in reducing the stress on knees and joints. This unique layer of cushioning helps in impact absorption during the maximum stride, keeping the muscles healthy.
6. Heart Rate Monitoring: The user can get an accurate heart rate while using this Weslo treadmill. The Easy Pulse ™ sensor is placed right on the console, and the user has to put his thumb on it.
This heart rate reading is essential for the user to remain in his target heart rate zone and exercise accordingly.
Weslo Cadence G 5.9 Treadmill Workout Programs
Built-In Workout Apps
The Cadence G 5.9 Treadmill comes with six preset workout programs like in Weslo Cadence G 5.9i Treadmill to add a variety to the workout session.
It provides the usual cardio as well as intense exercises. These programs are customized so that they meet the needs of every user. Every program is designed by a certified fitness professional and is unique in its way.
Weslo Cadence G 5.9 Treadmill Warranty
- Warranty – The Cadence G 5.9 treadmill model by Weslo comes with a 90-Days Limited Warranty and 1-Year Warranty on Motor.
- Parts and Service – It comes with a 90 Days warranty on parts and labor.
- Customer Support – Weslo is known for its active Customer Support. It is very reachable at 1-888-533-1333. The representatives talk in a friendly manner and assists in everything that is being asked. The user can also order replacement of parts on this number or can email them at email@example.com.
- Return Policy – Weslo gives a 30-day trial period on all its products so that the user uses them and they find the machine defective or are unhappy with its performance, can demand a full refund or an exchange. Their contact number is 1-866-896-9777. This facility by Weslo is liked by its clients as they do not feel trapped after buying the product.
Weslo Cadence G 5.9 Treadmill Pros and Cons
The Cadence G 5.9 is an excellent treadmill by Weslo, as apparent from the above review. It is fantastic equipment with all the needed features and a low price.
It is an entry-level treadmill but matches up well with a commercial one. Its USP is its folding design, excellent features, preset programs, incline, etc. It is one of the best treadmills for home use as it is multifunctional and is sure to help you achieve all your fitness goals.
It is here to stay for long as it is made of durable parts and is powerful. In my opinion, if you are looking for an excellent machine for cardio and intense workout, then you must buy the Weslo Cadence G 5.9 treadmill. It is one of the best treadmills under $300.