Best Under desk Treadmills 2020
The modern lifestyle is a very sedentary one. Technology has relieved so much burden off the shoulders today that we are no less than any puppets today, stuck in a chair with a laptop. How many of you are frustrated with your inactive lifestyle? How many of you want to join some gym but can’t get any time out of your so called busy schedule? How many of you are suffering from any back or joints disorder?
There would be a majority of you any of these categories. So it is high time to pay some attention to your health. That is why the manufacturers have designed two in one treadmill with under desk. Sounds interesting! Isn’t it? Under desk treadmills just like any other regular treadmill is an efficient solution that can help you stay healthy without sparing out a single minute out of your busy work schedule.
The only feature that sets it apart from the regular treadmill is the lack of handlebars and side rails. It is more of like a flat running platform that would merely slip under your working desk and would set your feet into motion. It is suitable for almost all of the working and non-working people to maintain their optimal health.
What is an Under-Desk Treadmill Base?
The under desk treadmill is a relatively smooth piece of exercise equipment to use both at residential as well as at office places. If you too much of a busy person and can’t devote your time to a gym or any other physical activity is going to be the right pick for you. The under desk treadmill has the same utility and functionality of a typical treadmill.
It also aims at muscle toning, calorie burn, body shaping, and building cardio strength. Then you might be thinking why there is this separate class of treadmills. The reason is its extraordinary design. It has a predictable running surface with extra efficient deck and belt, but all the other necessary accessories that you will find across any standard treadmill like handrails, handlebars, arm supports, front console, holders are absent.
You need to slide it under your working desk, and the counter would be your holder, console and the support. Easy to operate and space friendly, they are the unique class of treadmills. Under the desk, treadmills are a blessing in disguise for all the office people primarily.
Why Use An Under-desk Treadmill?
If you are genuinely concerned for your body, if you do not like your increasing weights, but can’t invest your time and energy into a proper gym routine, because of extremely long and hectic office hours, the treadmills with under desks are specifically designed to serve you. An under desk treadmill is a type of exercise equipment that allows you to continue handling your meetings or essential stuff while at the same time providing you with a fantastic body toning underneath.
Instead of sitting down all day, and welcoming unexpected health disorders, it allows you to improve your mental and physical health simultaneously. Secondly, it can be an ideal pick for physically challenged, people recovering from an injury and most importantly the aged senior citizen who can afford to stand on treadmills for more extended periods. Sit and enjoy the easy workout for hours!
Factors To Consider When Buying Under Desk Treadmills
Under the desk, treadmills have given a new meaning to the old age fitness workout methods. Under the desk, treadmill ensures that you devote a sufficient amount of time to your health while maintaining the integrity of your work. Loaded with all the desired features ranging from excellent build to powerful motors, comfortable belt to an intuitive console, they take into account each element.
You don’t need to separately invest in a desk, as your current desk may also work with an under desk treadmill. In case, you are not comfortable with your position, and can’t enjoy your workouts to full extent then you may think of replacing your desk. One of the significant benefits of investing in under-desk treadmills is that it doesn’t hinder your work at all.
You can access your laptop, mobile phones, check and respond to your emails, attend a meeting and anything while taking good care of your body in the background. There could be no better deal than this. So if are convinced enough and you have finally made your mind to invest in your health then following are the key features to look into while hunting for the best under-desk treadmills 2020.
1. Noise: Since you will be working in an office, so always make sure that your treadmill is quiet in operation. It should produce minimal vibration. This feature is always ensured by high power motor and a massive flywheel. So always look for good motors and flywheel to provide a smoother and healthier workout. It will maintain your work ethics and will be a good treat to your body. Look for the engines greater than 3hp.
2. Console: The modern day consoles are highly updated. The console should be technically updated and should have user-friendly and easy to understand controls. Always look for touchscreen displays so that you can control your entire regime just with the touch of your fingers. It will not make things confusing and will keep you much focused on your work. Also, it should have leading multimedia compatibility to connect your laptop, phone, Bluetooth, etc. to make your workouts more fun and delightful.
3. Weight capacity: You must consider the weight capacity your treadmill base can take. A high-quality treadmill with super motor and sturdy build will last longer and can withstand variable weights. So to increase the life of your device, always go for sturdier builds and excellent warranties.
4. Safety: Safety is the top feature to check in an under-desk treadmill. An office is a place of constant pressure and unexpected meetings. So in case, you have to exit your machine in an emergency always make sure that the safety control is entirely in your reach. Also, there should be sufficient space around the platform to support a safe landing.
5. Price: Always check your pockets well. There would be hundreds of models to choose from when you start hunting for the best treadmills with under desks. Depending on the brand, quality, features, and specifications the prices will eventually grow. Always make sure that your purchase price gets you the major benefits and extended warranties. Don’t be fooled by fancy models, costing maximum and fetching you the minimum. Be an intelligent buyer and bring the treadmill at home the best machine.
6. Speed: The speed on the treadmill decks may vary from 5 to 12 mph. The high-intensity treadmills demand high speed. But specifically for the office purpose, you can choose in the category of below ten mph. This will go extremely light on your legs.
7. USB ports: USB ports are one of the best features that you will find across any treadmill. It will make your life hell easier. You can readily connect your phone to the machine, can get access to any video, audio, workout tactics or anything.
8. Integrated or the standalone under desk treadmill: Integrated under-desk treadmills come with their desk stand attached, to provide the best in class support and stability. The height, quality, and build will perfectly meet your desired standards and will make your workout sessions more comfortable than ever. Whereas standalone treadmills lack the attached desk. You can adjust them easily under your existing desk. The choice is only up to you. The integrated under-desk treadmill would charge you more definitely.
Treadmill Desk Benefits
- Stressing at work releases “bad” stress hormones which makes our body liable to certain health disorders like obesity, back pain, joint pain, etc. if you invest in a treadmill with under-desk, you can get rid of all this.
- While exercising on a treadmill, you stimulate more calorie burning, better muscle toning, increased stamina, improved cardio strength and most importantly you can kill the extra fat that will stick to your body as a result of long and motionless working hours. All in all, it is a full value body package to deal with modern life effects on the body.
- Some treadmills have special features such as heart rate monitors so this will track your fitness progress quite effectively and you won’t feel like you are working without a trainer.
- The office will have the same ambiance as that of a gym.
- You don’t have to compromise either with your health or work, as it won’t hinder your busy schedule at all. Just lend your feet to the treadmill.
- It reduces the excess glucose levels of the body and thus protects you from disorders like diabetes etc.
- Exercising improves your physical well being thus eventually enhancing your concentration, keeps you focused and happy and this, in turn, improves your work efficiency and productivity.
Why Listen to us
Being your well-wishers, we want you to look after your health and invest in healthy and prosperous tomorrow. But the busy lives and hectic routines are a significant hindrance to this process. So every day we look after many wellness products like treadmills, elliptical, rowers, upright bike to help you claim all the gym benefits without investing your precious time into it.
Just like any other fitness product, treadmills with desk stands are an all-new introduction in the fitness market. The benefits associated with this device along with all the necessary features and specifications that you will get on any other device are mind-boggling.
Our team has explored all the major fitness platforms, blogs, top brands websites and has thoroughly tested their every individual component and has prepared a series of the top treadmills with under desk featuring the best features and benefits.
How to Use a Treadmill Desk
- Slow walking is the key to use a treadmill desk effectively. Walk at a maximum of 2 to 4 mph to increase the life of a treadmill desk while working. You will eventually get used to slow walking with ample practice.
- Be a gradual trainer. Start with less intense sessions of short duration and eventually shoot for medium and then high intensities. Don’t over stress yourself.
- Ensure that the desk and running platform are set up at the right height. It will reduce the stress on the back, neck and shoulders.
- Always wear the right quality shoes. It will reduce the pain on your feet and will be soft on the treadmill platform. Thus, preventing it from any damage or tear. Avoid wearing heels, flip-flops to the treadmills.
- Always maintain a correct posture. Keep your elbows should be close to your body and your monitor at the eye level.
- And make sure that your treadmill fits rightly under your desk. Measure your space well before investing.
If you badly to burn fat and calories and strengthen your muscles and core without the burden of going to the gym, while managing your work life along, this is one of the best class of treadmills. Designed with high-quality components by the industry’s leading fitness brands, they compromise nowhere in providing you with the world-class fitness benefits. It is a must-have office requirement because it is quiet, durable and convenient for light workouts. A good treadmill to invest in.