And can handle multiple users every day for many years. Its touchscreen control panel and capacity to support user weight up to 450lbs are the major differentiating factors of TT9 treadmill From the other light commercial treadmill of Sole, SoleTT8 treadmill.
Priced higher than the usual residential treadmills, TT9 is built for the elite home gyms and small commercial establishment targeting advanced users. The thick commercial Multi-Ply Tread belt incorporated in the treadmill offers durability and low maintenance.
This treadmill comes with excellent industry-best warranty providing both the residential and the commercial protection to its users. TT9 treadmill has top-quality features such as powerful 4.0 CHP AC motor
A wide 22”x60” running surface, 10” touchscreen, 3” rollers, Whisper Deck Cushion Flex suspension, Contact pulse sensors, Chest strap compatible, Bluetooth connectivity, Built-in Speakers.
To create an impressive workout experience to the walkers, joggers, and the runners. The best-in-industry build and features with an excellent warranty.
Make the TT9 Treadmill one of the best treadmills under $2500 providing intense workouts.
Best Suited to Whom?
SOLE TT9 treadmill with the touchscreen is a top-notch fitness trainer and is the best high-end treadmill for home gyms. With home and light commercial warranties, it is preferred by both the small commercial setups like hotels, office gyms, small fitness clubs, etc as well as.
The home users are willing to do some intense workouts. Its commercial-grade built guarantees durability for years even with multiple users every day. Priced moderately high, the treadmill trainer targets the elite home gyms and is meant for the serious runners.
The commercial deck and the industry-grade 4.0 CHP motor make the treadmill sturdy and powerful giving a capacity to handle users up to 450 lbs, the highest in its series.
Sole Fitness TT9 Treadmill Assembly, Design & Build Quality
The assembly of the SOLE TT9 light commercial treadmill could be a time-consuming process and may require two-three persons to complete the process. The box comes with an Instruction Manual that provides a detailed step-by-step guide. The company’s website also carries a few videos to help users with the initial assembly.
And usage of the treadmill trainer. If you need assistance with the installation of the treadmill, options may be available to do a separate booking post the delivery and the assembly provider will help in the process within two-three working days.
Design and Build Quality
SOLE TT9 treadmill has a commercial-grade heavy-duty steel frame which is the best and most durable amongst all the Sole Fitness treadmills. The build quality is so strong that it can handle the user weight up to 450lbs and supports users of all varieties from walkers to advanced runners.
It has a multi-ply belt and a running surface of 22”x60”, and a responsive touchscreen making the treadmill worth the money. Its industry-grade 4.0 continuous-duty horsepower motor gives a speed from 0.5mph to as high as 12mph.
The 3” rollers have copper ground wires incorporated in them to increase the belt life while reducing the static experience to the users.
Sole Fitness TT9 Treadmill Features
1. Motor: TT9 treadmill has club-quality 4.0 CHP AC motor, that provides a belt speed up to the most challenging 12mph and lowest being 0.5mph. The commercial-grade motor optimizes the operation to smooth, quiet running experience and is one of the largest treadmill motors available in the residential treadmills.
2. Touchscreen Control Panel: TT9 treadmill is the first Sole treadmill to offer a responsive touchscreen as its display. The 10” touchscreen is responsive and web connection enabled. The user can not only read the workout statics but conveniently browse the internet or check emails during the workout.
3. Incline and Decline: Like all other elite treadmills, TT9 treadmill too offers power incline and decline of 15 levels and 6 levels respectively and is definitely an Incliner Treadmill. The automated power incline and decline gives varied ways to tone the muscle groups, increase the calorie burn and train the cardio strengthening while making the users experience the club-quality workout at the comfort of home.
4. Audio: TT9 treadmill has Built-in MP3, compatible Speakers, to motivate the trainees to have continuous and longer working out regularly.
5. Tread Belt: Sole TT9 has the highest quality, thickest belt among all other SOLE treadmills. The thicker tread belt gives more durability and requires lower maintenance. The four-layer tread belt does not need outside lubrication as it has perma-wax infused in it and provides a smooth run.
6. Heart Rate Monitoring: Good quality contact pulse sensors and wireless chest straps monitor the heart rates while getting the training and help the users control their heart rates to achieve the target fitness.
7. Bluetooth: The treadmill comes with Bluetooth integration allowing the users to connect with SOLE fitness app and other fitness apps to export the workout data and monitor the training feedback better.
8. High Capacity: TT9 treadmill is the top-of-the-line model from SOLE Fitness with best-in-quality features and commercial-grade capacity that can support the user weight up to 450lbs, one of the best in home treadmills available in the market.
Sole Fitness TT9 Treadmill Workout Programs
Built-In Workout Apps
SOLE TT9 treadmill has 10 workout programs each of which can control the incline level and the belt’s speed depending on the fitness goal it is set for. The users only need to set the time duration to achieve their target exercise. Out of these 10 workout programs, eight programs are pre-set and two programs are customized by the user.
The eight pre-set programs include Manual, Hill, Cardio, Fat Burn, Interval, Strength, Heart rate control 1 and Heart rate control 2. The TT9 treadmill with its intense workout programs helps the users achieve their target goal of stamina and muscle building, cardio strengthening or weight loss quite comfortably.
Sole Fitness TT9 Treadmill Warranty
The Sole Fitness brand provides industry-best warranties to all its products and TT9 treadmill is no exception. The trainer has the industry-leading warranty paired with both the residential and commercial protection.
Residential Warranty: It provides a Lifetime warranty on Motor, Frame, and Deck, Six-year warranty on parts and electronics and a three-year warranty on labor under its residential warranty protection.
Commercial Warranty: The light commercial warranty comes with a Lifetime warranty on Frame, five-year warranty on Motor and Deck, three-year warranty on parts and electronics and one-year warranty on labor.
Customer Support: The SOLE Fitness is known for its customer-friendly services and the users can contact customer support on their number 1-866-780-7653 regarding all their queries and service needs.
Return Policy: The TT9 treadmill comes with a return policy wherein the users can return the item within 30 days from the date of purchase and get the refund. The users are required to maintain the treadmill in unused condition if they decide to return the product.
Sole Fitness TT9 Treadmill Pros & Cons
Sole TT9 treadmill is elite, sturdy, and durable. Its powerful motor, high capacity, power incline and decline, and a responsive touchscreen is definitely a value offering to its customers. It has all the great features offered by TT9 treadmill plus the higher user capacity up to 450lbs and a responsive touchscreen with web apps.
It comes with an industry-best residential warranty and also, a light commercial warranty making it a Commercial Treadmill that can be used at the home gyms. But priced moderately high, it is one of the expensive home treadmills. If you are looking for a high-end model.
TT9 Treadmill or TT8 Treadmill could be the best option. But, if your needs are moderate and want a more user-friendly treadmill to your home gym, then you can look for other less expensive home treadmills like Sole F80 and Sole F85 Treadmill.