The SOLE s77 treadmill offers the atmosphere of the gym at the comfort of home. It has similar features like SOLE Fitness F85 (Best selling foldable treadmill) but with a non-folding frame. Designed to suit the runners and walkers up to 400 lbs (approx 180 kg) with a large deck, SOLE s77 comes with 15 incline levels and 10 workout programs.
Exceptionally quiet 4.0 CHP motor, two-ply 22” x 60” track, an MP3 player port and speakers, a secure holder for mobile devices or tablet computers are some of the highlights of the s77 treadmill.
It also features Bluetooth for integrating mobile devices and fitness apps. Let’s read the complete review of the SOLE Fitness s77 treadmill 2019 below.
Best Suited to Whom?
The Sole Fitness treadmill is one among the best quality and technically sound treadmills available in the market offering gym quality work out experience as it is one of the best treadmills for home under $2000.
It is designed to suit the requirements of runners or walkers comfortably at home making it a perfect Home Treadmill. With a sturdy and powerful built it makes the investment a long-lasting experience.
Sole Fitness s77 Non-Folding Treadmill Assembly, Design & Build Quality
The SOLE s77 treadmill can be assembled in less than 30-45 minutes as it is pre-assembled. An illustrated assembly manual is provided to the customers to help them with the assembly. The SOLE Fitness website also has some videos to help in the process.
Design and Build Quality
This treadmill comes with heavy-duty steel construction which lasts for life. Its commercial grade 4.0 CHP continuous duty motor is less noisy and makes the quiet workout possible at home.
It measures 77” L x 36” W x 58” H and the deck measures 30” x 80”. The wide running space measuring 22” x 60”, a two-ply belt and 2.75” rollers makes it comfortable for any runner.
Though primarily built for runners Treadmill also suits the requirements of walkers. It weighs 265lbs and has the capacity of up to 400 lbs user weight.
Sole Fitness s77 Non-Folding Treadmill Features
1. Motor – It features 4.0 CHP high power commercial grade motor, making it more powerful, efficient, durable and long-lasting. A high power motor makes inclines smoother and faster. It has two zinc-coated flywheels which help minimize the vibration making the treadmill quiet and less noisy.
2. Touchscreen Control Panel – It comes with 10.1 TFT LCD for a clear reading of information such as distance covered heart rate, calories burned and much more.
3. Incline and Decline – The SOLE s77 treadmill is an Incline Trainer that offers automated incline up to 15 levels to improve the muscle tone and enhance the cardio challenge. This maximum tilt up to 15% helps in increased calorie burn. Surely it is one of the best incline treadmills.
4. Audio – To enable and motivate longer workout sessions it has built-in speakers and MP3 payable port. Bluetooth is enabled to connect with the devices and the fitness apps for better work out experience.
5. Tread Belt – SOLE s77 Treadmill has a two-ply belt with four layers. These four layers include a PVC layer in the middle, 2 rubber layers over that and a Nylon layer backing it so that the users can be offered a static free and smooth surface to glide over and enjoy a comfortable run.
6. Track Cushioning – SOLE s77 Treadmill provides Cushion Flex Whisper Deck which can absorb the impact up to 40% and can help the runners avoid the joint pain and joint shock.
7. Heart Rate Monitoring – This treadmill comes with pulse grips and chest straps for the easy monitoring of heart rates and the readings can be easily read in the 10.1 TFT LCD workout display.
Sole Fitness s77 Non-Folding Treadmill Workout Programs
Built-In Workout Apps – The best treadmill offers excellent and extensive workout programs with 10 pre-set programs including 6 standard programs for cardio, weight loss, and stamina building, 2 Heart Rate controlled programs and 2 custom programs.
The treadmill’s speed and incline is controlled in these pre-set programs and can be set for different time lengths.
Sole Fitness s77 Non-Folding Treadmill Warranty
SOLE s77 Treadmill warranty package includes the following. Warranty – This treadmill offers a Lifetime warranty on Frame, Deck, and on Motor, a five-year warranty on electronics and a two-year warranty on labor.
Return Policy – Customers at soletreadmill.com get a 30-day trial period with a money-back guarantee.
Sole Fitness s77 Non-Folding Treadmill Pros & Cons
The Sole Fitness s77 Treadmill is definitely one of the best non-folding treadmills for home use. If you are looking for a home gym quality work out experience at the comfort of home, this shall surely fit into your requirements well. It comes with the values of a commercial treadmill but at the much lesser cost.
With the help of pre-set programs, you can control your workout to suit your body’s permissible limits. Even though the initial assembly is a little tough, the design and built, the features and the quality compensate the effort and help you enjoy a long-lasting workout experience.