It also is compatible with your MP3 players and has a cooling fan. Along with these features, the treadmill is of high-quality and is well-constructed, ensuring you get intense workouts. The Sole Fitness Treadmill comes with a 3.25 CHP motor and has a large running surface of 20” x 60” which makes it quite good for runners.
The incline range goes up to 15% and it has a top speed of 12 MPH. These features make the Sole F65 Treadmill a better choice than the Sole F80 and the Sole F85 Models which are priced at a higher range. The main areas of difference between these three machines are the motor size and user weight.
Overall, The Sole F65 Treadmill falls in our list of best-selling treadmills for home as well as best buy treadmills for runners 2019. It is available at a reasonable price as well. Two models were released in 2017 and 2019.
The difference being the console organization and the addition of a USB Port (2019 model). But, all other important components along with the motor and programs of the Sole F65 are exactly the same ass in the 2017 model.
Best Suited to Whom?
The F65 is created for users who:
1. Require a heavy-duty machine: This treadmill is sturdy and can deliver a great workout. The machine can withstand a weight of around 350 lbs and has an incline range of 15%. This lets users burn calories faster as well as challenge themselves.
2. Want a simple interface: The Sole F65 comes with just 15 preset workout programs to select from. The F65 interface is very simple and clean. The LCD screen displays important data such as distance covered and calories burned.
3. Have a dedicated space: The Sole F65 treadmill is quite heavy and weighs about 262 lbs. It is good if users keep a dedicated space for this machine. It usually requires two people to move the machine around safely.
Sole Fitness F65 Treadmill Assembly, Design & Build Quality
The Sole F65 Treadmill comes with a foldable frame. The Sole F65 Treadmill Assembly process is quite easy. The folding and unfolding activity is easy due to the hydraulic assist, which makes sure that most of the work is done by the machine.
The package comes with the Sole F65 Treadmill manual which gives you a step-by-step instruction process on setting up the machine. The design of the machine is quite innovative and the steel built gives it stability.
Design and Build Quality
The machine is durable, strong and can handle a user weight of 350 pounds, has an additional 2% in its belt width, extra 3% in its incline. In comparison to other treadmills in this price range, this machine is way better. There are certain areas where the NordicTrack C1650 treadmill outshines the Sole F65, however, they are reasonably equal machines.
The Sole F65 Treadmill 2019 is a well-constructed and well-designed machine produced by SOLE Fitness. It has a huge folding deck which offers a running surface of 20” x 60” and it absorbs the impact by around 40%. It comes with a powerful motor of 3.25 CHP and it can support a running speed of 12 mph.
When this motor is combined with large rollers along with strong flywheel, the machine ensures it offers you a quiet and smooth workout. You can have a look at some of our best treadmills for running. The sturdy frame comes with a weight capacity of 350 pounds and makes sure that anyone can workout on this machine.
Finally, the manufacturer offers a lifetime warranty on the frame and motor. You can use your machine without worrying about its reliability. SOLE Fitness is quite popular for its top-quality exercise equipment. The Sole F65 does justice to the reputation of the brand.
Sole Fitness F65 Treadmill Features
1. Motor Size: The treadmill has a 3.25 CHP motor, which makes this treadmill a good choice for occasional running, walkers, and joggers.
2. Running Area: The treadmill has a good running surface area of 22” x 60”. This means that the Sole F65 has an additional 2” width in comparison to the Adventure 5 as well as the C1650, as the running surface of these two is 20” x 60”. If you like space to swing your arms, these additional two inches make a difference.
3. Incline: The Sole F65 comes with an incline range of 15%. You can increase it slowly or make use of the quick set buttons located on the console. In contrast, the C1650 and Adventure 5 offer an incline of only 12%.
4. Display: The Sole F65 a 7.5” LCD screen which displays data like the heart rate, speed, pace, calories burned, etc. The screen is white, is backlit, and has blue lettering. The screen does not glare and this is a good aspect.
5. Speakers: The treadmill has two speakers which can be found on both the sides of the console. The sound is pretty decent if the treadmill is used for walking. However, when you use it for a run, the sound quality deteriorates when you increase the volume. Read through the Sole F65 Treadmill Reviews to understand the features well.
6. Fans: The Sole F65 has a fan that is in-built into the top part of the console. The direction can be adjusted based on the height of the user. But the fan is not strong enough and is not very beneficial.
7. Heart Rate Monitoring: Though you can use wireless heart rate monitoring chest straps with the Sole F65 Treadmill, the treadmill does not include a chest strap. However, do note that treadmills available at this price do not include a chest strap. If you purchase some of the best Bluetooth heart rate monitors, it will offer a more accurate reading than the handlebar grips.
8. Tablet Holder: The Sole F65 has a tablet holder with the ledge having a lip which helps hold the tablet secure. This ensures that your workout is not just a regular routine but an entertaining regime.
9. Great Cushioning: Sole F65 has a CushionFlex Whisper Deck makes your cardio workouts feel gentle on the ankles, hips and your knees. It reduces the impact on the joints by 40% in comparison to running on the pavement, making it enter our list of the best shock absorbing treadmills. In addition to this, the deck is of commercial quality.
10. Other Tech Features
(i) SOLE Fitness App: You can connect the Sole F65 treadmill to a smart device. You only have to download the SOLE Fitness app which is free. This app lets you customize your workouts and also helps improve the user experience.
(ii) Safety Lanyard: The Sole F65 comes with a safety lanyard which is a cord which stops the treadmill in case the user loses balance and falls off the treadmill.
(iii) Various holders: On both sides of the console, water bottle holders are available. It also offers a device holder which can be found below the console.
(iv) Adjustment buttons: The arms of the treadmill have the adjustment buttons for speed and incline. It helps users switch between seeds and incline levels swiftly. This is quite an interesting feature observed in many SOLE treadmills. However, it reduces arm space.
Sole Fitness F65 Treadmill Workout Programs
The Sole F65, as well as most of the Sole treadmills, give their users 10 workout programs which control the incline and speed of the track. Five programs are the classic workout programs – Cardio, Hill, Fat Burn, Interval and Strength.
Two programs are controlled by the heart rate of the user in order to ensure that the exercise is maintained within the specific heart rate zone. (It includes a chest strap for wireless monitoring, and in addition to this grip sensors are available.) The balance of the program slots is manual modes and two customized workouts.
When the user makes use of the Sole Fitness App, multiple users can save their customized programs. There is a scrolling message center which helps trainees create new workouts or choose from the various ready-to-go options.
Sole Fitness F65 Treadmill Warranty
The manufacturers offer a lifetime warranty on the frame and motor, 3 years on the deck, parts, and electronics, and 1 year of labor. Also, note that all Sole Fitness brand is generally sold with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Sole Fitness F65 Treadmill Pros & Cons
The Sole F65 Treadmill 2019 model is one of the best treadmills under $1500. For the price, the machine is quite sturdy, durable and has many exciting features. The programs offered are quite less in comparison to other treadmills but it will appeal to users who are looking for a simple yet effective treadmill.
It can handle a user weight of 350 pounds and also has a durable frame. Though the C1650 comes with a huge motor, a lot of entertainment options, etc., the Sole F65 appeals users who want a simple, solid machine which provides a few good features.
So, if you are looking for a simple treadmill which will give you an effective workout and for family use, the F65 is a good buy in the price range.