Packed with user-friendly features and providing some challenging workouts to enhance the fitness level. It comes with high-quality components making the treadmill reliable and durable. The compact and foldable treadmill requires less floor space allowing the users to store the equipment with ease and comfort.
Though an entry-level model, SOLE F63 Foldable Treadmill has a few high-quality features like 3.0 CHP motor providing a maximum speed up to 12mph, heavy-duty steel frame with a lifetime warranty, a wide running surface of 20”X60”, power incline up to 15 levels.
And cushion flex whisper deck that can reduce the impact on joints up to 40%. To make the usage simple and comfortable for the beginners, F63 treadmill features a hydraulic assist foldable frame, large stop-switch, and a low-profile running hood that does not come in the way of user stride.
With some high-quality components and features offered in the price range, it is one of the best treadmills under $1000.
Best Suited to Whom?
With moderate pricing and user-convenient features, the treadmill encourages more people to start the fitness training at the comfort of home.
Sole Fitness F63 Treadmill Assembly, Design & Build Quality
Sole Fitness brand F63 Instruction Manual is provided with the equipment to guide the users in the assembling process. A team of 3-4 members could be required to assemble the treadmill and the users can follow the detailed step-by-step instructions given in the manual to complete the process.
The hydraulic assist springs that are used to support the folding of the deck could open dangerously if the treadmill is placed on its side; users should be cautious about it while doing the assembling of the equipment.
Design and Build Quality
The treadmill F63 has a compact design to fit in the small home gyms but is strong and sturdy in its built with high-duty steel construction. The easy-assist hydraulic folding deck design with the folded dimensions of 45”L x 35”W x 72”H saves the storage space and increases the user convenience.
The powerful 3.0 CHP motor provides a maximum speed up to 12mph giving more challenges to the users. The treadmill offers a comfortable running surface of 20”X60” giving enough space for the tall users with a longer stride.
The treadmill trainer can support user weight up to 325lbs convenient enough to the basic home gyms. Though an entry-level treadmill, F63 offers great design and sturdy build just like all other Sole Fitness treadmills.
Sole Fitness F63 Treadmill Features
1. Motor – F63 Treadmill has 3.0 CHP DC type motor that can provide a range of speed from 0.5mph to 12mph. The motor is supported with heavy-duty flywheels, creating smoother and vibration free running surface.
2. Foldable Frame – The treadmill comes with hydraulic-assist Folding Deck design that can fold with just a push of the button. The folding-frame design makes the storing of the treadmill easy and convenient and requires smaller space.
3. High-Quality Track – It has a comfortable running surface of 20”X60”, an above-average track for the folding treadmills in the market. The two-ply belt with 2.5” rollers offers quiet and less noisy training experience to its users.
4. Track Cushioning – The treadmill offers Cushion Flex Whisper Deck that helps make the cardio training easier and less painful on the sensitive joints. It can reduce the impact and stress up to 40%.
5. Power Incline – F63 treadmill is an Incline Trainer with a power incline up to 15 levels to offer extra challenges to the users. The incline training is more efficient than running on a flat surface and results in increased calorie burn.
6. Bluetooth – The newer F63 treadmills come with the Bluetooth connectivity allowing the users to connect with various Fitness apps including SOLE Fitness app.
7. Heart Rate Monitoring – Contact pulse sensors are added in the handlebars to monitor the heart rate during the workout. The treadmill is also compatible with wireless chest strap enabling the controlling of heart rates.
8. Audio – The treadmill trainer is incorporated with Built-in speakers and MP3 playable port to allow the users to enjoy the music of their choice during the long training sessions.
9. Extra Comfort – To make the training experience comfortable and convenient to all its users, SOLE F63 Treadmill offers cooling fans, water bottle holder and an accessory tray. Also, it has the control buttons in its handlebars to adjust the speed and incline level easing out the operation during the training.
Sole Fitness F63 Treadmill Workout Programs
Built-In Workout Apps
F63 Treadmill has ten workout programs included in it like all other SOLE trainers to support the users achieve their fitness goals. The built-in workout programs include two custom programs allowing the users to create two user profiles that can be saved for the subsequent workout sessions.
The other programs include Cardio, Fat Burn, Hill, Interval, Strength, Manual, and two heart rate programs. The users find these pre-set programs extremely useful in achieving their goals like weight loss, cardio exercising, stamina building, and muscle strengthening making.
It a good fit for home use, the pre-set programs automatically adjust the incline level and the users can set the time duration as per their comfort.
Sole Fitness F63 Treadmill Warranty
SOLE Fitness F63 Treadmill comes with a lifetime warranty on the frame and motor, a three-year warranty on deck and parts, and one-year warranty on labor.
Return Policy – The Company’s website offers 30 Day Money Back Guarantee if the user returns the product within 30 days from the date of purchase.
Customer Support –The users can contact customer support via phone – 1-866-780-7653 to raise their concern.
Sole Fitness F63 Treadmill Pros & Cons
At a price under $1000, the SOLE F63 treadmill is an excellent value for money due to its sturdy build and great features. It is designed to fulfil the needs of the walkers and runners and provides a complete justification for its promise.
The treadmill with a heavy duty steel frame and great components is reliable and can last for years. It is the most basic treadmill offered by SOLE Fitness and is one of the best treadmills available in the market under $1000.