The Proform Crosswalk 415 Treadmill is manufactured by ProForm brand and is usually sold by retailers, for instance, Sears. This specific model can be compared with some of the best treadmills under $500, before initiating a purchase. Even though this model is out of manufacture, it can be bought at a discounted price.
The Proform Crosswalk 415 Treadmill Review 2020 will give you all the details about the machine. A lot of options are available for comparison, for instance, the Horizon treadmills or the Diamondback Fitness treadmills.
Best Suited to Whom?
The Proform Crosswalk 415 is designed for beginners who wish to burn a lot of calories and also want an upper body workout while they walk or run. Similar effects can be obtained while using an elliptical or a ski machine.
You can compare this machine with some of the best ellipticals for home use as well. The machine is quite compact and foldable and is good for home use.
ProForm Crosswalk 415 Treadmill Assembly, Design & Build Quality
A lot of people have indicated certain problems while attempting to assemble this machine. The Proform Treadmill assembly process is a bit problematic as it is quite time-consuming and getting stuck with the running belt that is off-center.
Design and Build Quality
The Proform Crosswalk 415 Treadmill 2020 has a motor of just 1.5 CHP. It offers ProSoft cushioning as well as a warranty of 5 years on the motor. The speed of this machine can be changed by touching a single button, from 0 to 10 MPH.
The machine is well-equipped with an incline adjustment patent, wherein the incline can be changed up to 10% by just the touch of a button. Though the Proform 415 crosswalk treadmill 2020 is among the best budget treadmills for home use, the console gives you an impressive variety of features.
While you work out, instant exercise feedback is displayed on the console. The Proform Crosswalk 415 has Crosswalk Arms which lets its users work on their upper body too, while they walk. In this price range, it is quite a rarity to find such a treadmill that gives you a complete body workout.
The 415 Crosswalk has a SpaceSaver design which is patented and lets users fold the treadmill in the vertical position in just a single step. Also, this model is very compact and has a running area of 18″ W x 50″ L (the average running area usually is 20″ wide and 60″ long).
The machine’s total weight is around 170 pounds. As the treadmill quite a lightweight model, it’s rollers are quite small at 1.9″.
ProForm Crosswalk 415 Treadmill Features
1. Motor: The Proform Crosswalk 415 Treadmill comes with a motor of 2.0 CHP Mach Z and can handle a user weight of about 300 lbs.
2. Incline: The machine has an incline adjustment patent which is very convenient. With a single touch of the button, the incline can be changed up to 10%.
3. Console: While exercising, instant feedback on your workout is displayed on the console. The user can also measure the heart rate by making use of the handgrip pulse sensor. Additionally, the console gives you sixteen in-built workouts that are iFit custom-fit and three of the workouts make use of the crosswalk arms.
A Certified Personal Trainer specially designs these workouts to help you burn calories as well as strengthen your muscles. The Proform Crosswalk 415 Treadmill preset workouts are quite limited in comparison to other treadmills.
4. Cushioning: The Proform Crosswalk 415 Treadmill 2020’s deck comes with a protective cushioning which is designed with the ProShox Cushioning support.
5. Sound system: The console of this machine offers an MP3 compatible sound system
6. Cup Holder: The console offers just a cup holder. There is no slot for keeping your tablet or other device or material.
7. Heart Rate Monitoring: The Proform Crosswalk 415 Treadmill comes with an in-built dual-grip EKG heart rate monitor which allows its users to monitor their heart rate.
ProForm Crosswalk 415 Treadmill Workout Programs
The machine has 16 preset workout programs that you can select from. There are 6 preset workouts that are 1Fit custom-fit and 3 programs make use of the crosswalk arms. These programs are created by a Certified Personal Trainer and it makes you burn calories along with strengthening your muscle.
The other 2 iFit workouts are customizable and let you modify the length of the workout to fit into your schedule. Every single workout controls the incline as well as the speed of the machine automatically and offers.
Its users a very effective exercise session. For the purpose of comparison, you can have a look at some of our top treadmills for running.
ProForm Crosswalk 415 Treadmill Warranty
Unlike the NordicTrack treadmills and Sole Fitness Treadmills, though Proform does not offer a good warranty cover for the treadmills, it is still acceptable. Proform offers a lifetime warranty on the frame, 5 years on the motor, 90 days on parts and labor.
ProForm Crosswalk 415 Treadmill Pros & Cons
The ProForm 415 Crosswalk Treadmill 2020 is quite a low-grade and cheap machine which is not worth the price. Yes, the price might be attractive, taking into consideration the CrossWalk Arms.but we advise you to go through all the features.
Make a few comparisons and consider spending a few more bucks and get a better treadmill. For instance, the Proform Pro 2000 Treadmill is one of their award-winning machines and is definitely on our Best Treadmill Buys list.