This commercial cardio trainer is on the list of the best-selling treadmills available above $5000. It comes with an extensive workout menu, a powerful motor, spacious track, the best shock absorption system, the highest speed limit of 16mph, new and advanced technologies, and much more.
It gives very high performance and needs very less maintenance. It is a value for money and is built for reliability and comfort. Read the Precor TRM 835 Treadmill review 2020 here and know more as to how this ultra-sturdy treadmill can give you the best gym workout. This review shares in detail about its features and functions.
Best Suited for Whom?
The Precor TRM 835 commercial treadmill is one of the leading models in the series of Commercial Treadmills. It is an ideal machine for gym owners and members as it is designed to enhance the user’s experience. Its steep incline and decline along with a wide range of workout programs work on all the muscle groups, which means.
It is perfect for gym enthusiasts and will also perfect perfectly for you with you are a fitness enthusiast and want the best treadmill for your home. This Experience Series treadmill by Precor is rated as one of the top-selling commercial treadmills.
Precor TRM 835 Treadmill Assembly, Design & Build Quality
The assembly of the Precor TRM 835 Treadmill is straightforward mainly because it comes assembled. It has a non-folding design, so only the arms and console are removed. The deck comes attached with the frame.
The package contains the step-by-step instructions manual which guides the whole assembly process. If you follow that correctly, then it will hardly take 40-45 minutes to assemble this treadmill.
Design and Build Quality
A lot of thought is put in the designing of the TRM 835 treadmill. It has a contemporary design with new-age technologies like Integrated Footplant Technology (IFT), and Ground Effects Impact Control System (GFX). With IFT.
The user gets a natural running stride which in turn keeps the knees and joints safe by lessening the impact on them. The GFX shock-absorption system absorbs the high-impact movements of the user at the front and gives an optimal push off at the back while exercising.
Its deck is reversible and lasts longer than other treadmills. The rollers are tapered with steel and keep the belt in the center. The whole design of the frame makes the extra machine stable and gives a solid feel. It also comes with a bottle and accessories holder.
It is a non-folding, portable machine and comes with transport wheels which makes it easier to move the machine from one place to another. It’s running area is more than other treadmills of Precor and has extended handrails for added safety.
The build quality of the TRM 835 treadmill by Precor is a commercial-grade treadmill ideally designed for fitness centers. The frame is substantial and gives ultra-stability to the machine even during intense exercises.
The motor of this machine is durable and sturdy and is a 4HP motor. The deck is sturdy and can take weights up to 400lbs. Its heavyweight capacity makes it ideal for users of all shapes and sizes.
Precor TRM 835 Treadmill Features
1. Motor: The motor of this Precor commercial treadmill is a 4HP AC motor which is a trademark of gym machines. It starts swiftly than a DC motor. It is a long-lasting motor and gives efficient and reliable performance. It has a redesigned Power Factor Correction and an internal cooling system.
2. Touchscreen Control Panel: The console of the TRM 835 treadmill is the 830 Line Console which has easy-to-use motion controls. The LED console shares the essential fitness stats and keeps the user motivated to work more. The speed and incline can be changed with a lever on the console. It also has a QuickStart key and a numeric keypad.
The console shares a good amount of workout information with the user, like Speed, Incline, Distance, Heart Rate, Calories, Percent Complete, Target HR, etc. This information is essential to monitor the progress and plan daily workout activity.
3. Incline and Decline: This model of Experience Series treadmill by Precor has an option of incline as well as decline. The range is from -3% to 15%, which is pretty vast to offer a variety of workout. You can change the slope in increments of 0.5%.
4. Tablet Holder: This treadmill comes with dual holders which keep the water bottle safe. It also has an accessory tray which can keep the mobile phone or tablet while you are working out.
5. Treadbelt: The treadbelt of the Precor TRM 835 treadmill is made of the multi-ply polyester. It has optimal lubrication which increases the life of the belt. This treadbelt is reversible and does need much maintenance. The belt remains at the center due to the steel tapered rollers.
6. On/Off Cushioning: This treadmill is equipped with the Ground Effects cushioning (GFX) with which the front area of the deck where the foot lands are cushioned and the rear area is made rigid to give a solid push-off while running, jogging, or walking. This thoughtful feature in the deck makes the workout extremely comfortable for the user.
7. Heart Rate Monitoring: The heart rate monitor with this Precor treadmill is measured with the help of touch heart rate sensors. It is easy for the user to place hands on the handlebars while exercising.
From where the sensors measure the heart rate and display on the console. You can also measure the heart rate with the chest strap as it is equipped with heart rate telemetry reading.
8. Deck: The deck of this Precor treadmill is extra-long and measures 60” x 22”. It provides a wide running space to the user of all sizes and shapes.
9. Audio: This treadmill does not support Android or Apple devices and has no sound system. But, it comes with an optional feature of a 15” screen with wireless receivers for audio channels. The other Precor models which come with audio controls are the Precor TRM 243 Energy™ Series Treadmill, and Precor TRM 731 Treadmill.
- Speed: Not many treadmills come with speeds as high as 16mph, but TRM 835 model supports speed up to this level because it has a very sturdy deck which does not wobble at high speeds.
- Network Capabilities: This treadmill is C-SAFE, i.e. Communications Specification for Fitness Equipment enabled and FitLinxx compatible. This implied that the users can do customization on this treadmill-like changing the display, changing cool down limits, setting exercise times, etc.
- Emergency Stop: The TRM 835 has a safety feature, i.e. Emergency Stop button which turns off the machine immediately. The lanyard and the safety clip is attached to the stop switch which halts the machine.
Precor TRM 835 Treadmill Workout Programs
Built-in Workout Programs: This Experience Series Treadmill by Precor gives a great variety of workout options via the 25 preset workout programs. You can choose the apt program depending on your skill level or goal.
These programs are divided into the following six categories:- Interval, Manual, Weight Loss, Heart Rate, Variety, and Performance. These 25 programs are easily accessible by the six buttons on the console. Depending on your individual fitness goal or skill level, you can choose any program.
Precor TRM 835 Treadmill Warranty
Warranty: Lifetime on Frame Parts and Service – 10-years on Parts Customer Support – Precor is well-known for its fantastic customer support after the client buys the product. The executives are well-versed with the products and help guide and solve issues. You can reach them at +1-800-347-4404
Return Policy: The policies of Precor are well-defined and user-friendly. In case you are unhappy with the product, you can return the product to the company within 30 days of purchase.
Precor TRM 835 Treadmill Pros & Cons
The Precor TRM 835 treadmill is one of the top performing treadmills by Precor. It gives a superb performance and comfort, as you can see from the above review. It is a mid-range model of the Precor’s Experience Series treadmills.
It optimizes the user’s experience with its 25 in-built workout options which offers a huge variety of workouts. Its 4.0 HP motor is very powerful, the Ground Effects Impact Control Technology which gives a natural feel to walking and running, redesigned P30 console.
A wide range of incline and decline, i.e. -3% to 15%, extra long deck, and a maximum speed of up to 16mph which is the highest speed offered by Precor brand. Whatever be your fitness level or workout goal, this treadmill will help you achieve daily fitness very quickly and work on every muscle group.
It has garnered a lot of fantastic reviews from the users and is rated as one of the top-selling commercial treadmills by Precor.