It is a feature-rich model which uses advanced technology like Ground Effects Impact Control shock absorption, Integrated Footplant Technology, SmartRate Target Heart Zone Program, SmartGrip Mobile Phone, etc. Its console is sleek and very easy to use.
This treadmill is a product of Precision Series™ of Precor, which is a leading manufacturer of health equipment. It builds state-of-the-art machines which are ideal for residential use but offer a club-like quality and experience. It is one of the best non-folding treadmills.
Read the Precor TRM 445 Precision™ Series Treadmill review 2020 in this article and learn why this is a perfect machine for users of all fitness levels. The frills and features that come along are worth the price.
Best Suited for Whom?
The Precor TRM 445 Precision™ Series treadmill is ideally suited for people of all skill and ability levels because it offers a club-level workout experience. It is a well-built machine and can take user weights up to 300lbs. It is an excellent choice for home use which has a durable and long-lasting quality.
It is rated as one of the top-selling treadmills by Precor. If you have a budget in hand, then it is one of the best-selling treadmills above $5000.
Precor TRM 445 Precision Series Treadmill Assembly, Design & Build Quality
The Precor TRM 445 treadmill of Precision™ Series is a 350lbs machine which requires a minimum of two people to assemble. Since it is a non-folding treadmill, the deck is already constructed in the package.
The package comes with a hardware kit which contains the tools, bolts, hex wrenches, and washers, plus the instruction manual which guides you at every step of assembly. It may take some to set the base levelers and load your user profile on the console. The overall process hardly takes 30-45 minutes of your time.
Design and Build Quality
This Precision™ Series treadmill by Precor has a high-quality, non-folding design. It has many design features which give stride support, deck cushioning, etc. It has full-length handrails with a soft touch so that the user gets comfortable support after or during a strenuous workout.
The Ground Effects Impact Control System provides optimum deck cushioning, Lever style motion controls enhance smooth shifting of inclines and speeds, and the expansive storage chambers give more storage for tablets and phones. Its design also supports USB ports and device charging.
The build quality of TRM 445 treadmill by Precor is very stable and reliable. It gives a health club quality workout at home. Its deck adapts to your stride and remains sturdy. It also uses advanced technology to minimize the stress on knees and joints.
The motor size is 3.0 CHP and delivers a powerful and noiseless workout experience. Its steel frame is welded and is coated with powder to prevent corrosion. It can take weights up to 300 lbs.
Precor TRM 445 Precision Series Treadmill Features
1. Motor: The motor of this treadmill is a continuous duty 3.0 CHP motor which delivers a noiseless workout and is ideal for home use. It is a high-performing motor and does not require much maintenance.
2. Touchscreen Control Panel: The touchscreen control panel of the Precor TRM 445 treadmill is a 7-inch, 16:9 color graphics display. The buttons on the control panel are Backlit Capacitive Touch Buttons which makes the console attractive and easy-to-use.
It also contains the controls to change the speed and incline/decline while working out. The console is compatible with Apple devices.
3. Incline and Decline: This Precision™ Series treadmill by Precor comes with automatic incline and decline, ranging from -2% to 15%. Due to the more thrust, the incline/decline adjustment has become very simple on the running deck.
Moreover, this vast range of incline/decline helps in working on multiple body muscles by toning, strengthening, and burning calories.
4. Tablet Holder: This model of Precision™ Series treadmill comes with a secure tablet holder, Reading Rack, and SmartGrip Mobile Phone.
5. Audio: There is no audio option in this machine, but it gives you the facility to connect your Apple phone or a tablet via the USB port and then listen to your favorite music.
6. Treadbelt: The treadbelt of this treadmill is made up of multi-ply polyester satin weave. It also has a PVC non-slip surface which keeps the user secured while running on the deck. This belt requires no maintenance at all.
7. On/Off Cushioning: The cushioning given by Precor uses the GroundEffects Impact Control Technology which offers different cushioning at push-off and landing points on the treadmill deck. This variable cushioning system has the right distribution which reduces the stress on the knees and joints to a large extent.
8. Heart Rate Monitoring: Both wireless and touch sensors do the heart rate monitoring in the TRM 445 Precision™ Series Treadmill. This treadmill gives you the chest strap along with the package, unlike other Energy™ Series treadmills.
It uses the SmartRate Zone Program which helps you remain in your target heart rate zone. This data helps in maximizing your workout results.
Precor TRM 445 Precision Series Treadmill Workout Programs
Built-in Workout Programs: The Precor TRM 445 Precision™ Series Treadmill comes with a significant level of variation in its workout programs which other treadmills do not have. This treadmill comes with 23 workout programs that are in-built and are divided into five categories, discussed below:
1. Push Performance: There are three workout programs under this category. It is ideal for people who are new to the world of fitness training. It offers a low-intensity workout with more intervals for rest segments and short intervals of exercise, approximately in the ratio of 4:1.
2. Be Fit: This category has six workout programs, with three interval programs, two hill climb programs, and one heart rate tracking program. For the interval programs, the belt speed and incline will adjust automatically.
3. Get Toned: There are four programs under this category, two of which target the glutes and two targets the legs. The incline setting is higher and has a steeper profile variation for these workout programs. It helps in improving cardiovascular health and intoning the lower body muscles.
4. Lose Weight: There are five workout programs in this category, which aim at optimizing the calorie burn in the shortest time. It is a low-intensity workout and comes with a 4:3 interval program, which means 4 minutes of work with three minutes of rest.
5. Go the Distance: It has three workout programs – 1Mile, 5Km, and 10Km. You can choose whatever distance he wants to run. It also does a fitness test which measures the combination of heart rate and aerobic capacity.
Precor TRM 445 Precision Series Treadmill Warranty
Warranty: Lifetime on Frame and 3-years on Console
Parts and Service: 10-years on Parts and 1-year on Labour
Customer Support: Customer Support by Precor brand is highly rated in the market. Their service desk is ever-ready to help the customers with their queries at +1-800-347-4404 from Monday to Friday during business hours. You can also send your question at.
Return Policy: Precor gives the facility of a 30-days return policy in which you can raise a Return Request if you are not happy with the product or are facing some technical issues with the machine. The 30-days are counted from the date of purchase.
Precor TRM 445 Precision Series Treadmill Pros & Cons
The above review makes it clear that the TRM 445 Precision™ Series Treadmill by Precor is undoubtedly one of the topmost home treadmills which comes with striking features, choch designing, reliable build quality, and excellent warranty.
It comes with a plethora of workout options which is suitable for all kinds of people who are wanting a great cardio workout at home. It will work on your every body muscle and helps in toning and strengthening.
It is a high-end treadmill by Precor which offers much more than its Energy Series™ treadmill. So, if you have a good budget, then do not compromise on any feature and buy this amazing treadmill for your family.