Also, the touchscreen of this treadmill is just around 7 inches which is smaller in comparison to other models. The warranty for this model of the NordicTrack treadmill is just 5 years for the parts, 2 years for labor, and a lifetime warranty for the frame. The features and warranty have ensured that this treadmill falls into our list of the best treadmills 2019. So, read through the NordicTrack X9i Incline Trainer Treadmill Review 2019 to know all about the machine and whether it is the perfect choice for you.
However, it has some amazing features that are best-suited for those who are passionate about running and helps in burning calories with its workouts. This treadmill not just lets you experience a swift calorie loss but also steps up the challenges for your legs and gives it a good workout with its super steep incline level. This makes the X9i Model one of the best treadmills for home use running.
Though the NordicTrack X9i is quite leaner in comparison to many other models in the budget-friendly range, the most important draw of this machine is the adjustable power incline from 40 to -6 degree which it boasts about.
As far as treadmills are concerned, the electronics, the design, the in-built entertainment system, as well as the incline capabilities make the NordicTrack X9i Incline Trainer Treadmill a premium model.
Best Suited for Whom?
Are you someone who is on the lookout to burn a lot of calories in minimal time? Are you someone who is always busy and has no time to do your workout? Then this is the best treadmill for walking and ensures you get a good workout. The machine has a longer belt and is best suited for those who are tall.
Also, if you want a treadmill that offers a larger weight capacity, this workout equipment is the one you need. It offers a weight limit of around 350 pounds which is proper for many of the treadmill runners. This makes the machine a great choice! Click here to check the NordicTrack X9i price.
As per the various tests conducted by the manufacturer of this treadmill, one can burn an approximate of 381 calories just by walking on the treadmill for 20 minutes using a 40% incline (in comparison to burning 87 calories by walking using no incline). This means that you burn around 5 times the calories!
By using this machine, quick results are guaranteed! If you are a runner who is working hard to achieve your goal of significant loss of calories, then the NordicTrack X9i Incline Trainer Treadmill is your perfect companion.
You would be happy to know that the contestants on the show – The Biggest Loser, made use of the incline trainer treadmills rather than the regular ones, as the incline treadmills give you a faster result.
However, with time, weight loss becomes secondary. Once you have gained the muscle and are fit enough, it is all about challenging your body. The higher incline in this treadmill gives you the opportunity to grow and challenge yourself. So, at 15% incline, you won’t stop and for years you can challenge your body.
However, you must note that in case you do not have enough space in your house the NordicTrack X9i Incline Trainer Treadmill will not be suitable for you as it does not have the easy to fold feature like the proform 6.0 RT Treadmill. The Proform 6.0 RT treadmill review will give you all the details you need for comparison of the two machines.
NordicTrack X9i Incline Trainer Treadmill Assembly, Design and Build Quality
It does not take a lot of time to assemble the NordicTrack X9i Incline Trainer Treadmill. Many customers who purchased this treadmill stated that assembling this machine did not require a third person to assist them in putting it together.
Once this treadmill is delivered to you, you just have to follow the instructions in the instruction manual and this will ensure that the assembling process goes on smoothly for you. The simple design of this machine is what makes the assembling process easy.
Design and Build Quality
When it comes to the build, the NordicTrack X9i Incline Trainer Treadmill comes with a decent quality that can outrank some of the best treadmills under $1500, but the treadmill is not the longest lasting workout equipment. The NordicTrack X9i Incline Trainer Treadmill is recommended for those who are interested specifically in incline workouts as it falls into the affordable segment of treadmills in the market.
This NordicTrack trainer model reaches an incline of forty percent and a decline of about six percent. This makes it quite tough to underestimate the uniqueness of the NordicTrack X9i. In case a steeper incline is possible, the user would be rock climbing!
The treadmill is quite similar to the Treadclimber of Bowflex and is able to provide its users with a workout experience which can be barely be matched by other treadmills that fall under this price range. We have curated a list of some of the best treadmills for 2019, wherein you can compare various treadmills and their features.
The NordicTrack X9i price is approximately seventeen hundred dollars, in comparison to other incline treadmills that are priced between $4000 – $8000. So, considering the price and the value offered by the model, the NordicTrack X9i Incline Trainer Treadmill is not that bad.
Additionally, the Incline Trainer X9i has about forty-four in-built workouts, has a touchscreen of seven inches, and also has the incline feature. All you need to pay attention to is the build. NordicTrack is quite popular for its ability to design and create feature-packed treadmills at reasonable prices.
NordicTrack X9i Incline Trainer Treadmill Features
1. Motor: The NordicTrack X9i Incline Trainer Treadmill is the perfect machine if you are on the lookout for a treadmill that has a powerful motor which is best suited for intensive workout training.
This treadmill has a 3.0 CHP continuous motor (along with a peak rating motor of 4.5 CHP) which functions sturdily enough to support a speed of 12MPH and an incline level of 40%. Check out some of the best treadmills for home runners.
2. Console: Working out can be quite monotonous and boring and hence staying entertained throughout the workout session will give you a lot more energy and strength to continue your run for a longer time.
This machine also lets you enjoy your social media activities because it offers a 7-inch touch screen which supports a web browser. This makes your workout quite a fun activity as you can stay updated on your social platforms while you work out.
You can also chat up with family and friends who are online, reply to Emails as well as stay abreast when it comes to the trending stories. The machine also enables you to get access to your workout information like speed, calories burned, incline, time and distance covered.
This information is very important for you to make the right adjustment pertaining to your workout and the intensity of the workout in order to achieve your goals.
3. Sound: The NordicTrack X9i Incline Trainer Treadmill includes an iPod port which enables you to connect your iPod or MP3 device and listen to your favorite music while you workout. It also comes with two 3-inch speakers which offer you the best sound experience and maximum entertainment.
4. Incline: Along with an incline of 40%, the NordicTrack X9i Incline Trainer Treadmill also offers a decline of 6% which provides you with many options for cross-training options. The machine is quite neat as when you make use of the iFit feature and run on different world trails, the incline and decline adjust according to the trail.
5. Tablet Holder: The NordicTrack trainer also offers an in-built tablet holder which is right above the console. This helps you to place your tablet and surf the internet or watch some movies or TV shows while you walk. Your tablet will not cover and block the console, so while you work out you can see the tablet as well as the console of the treadmill for your stats.
6. Free Wireless Heart Rate Monitor: The NordicTrack X9i Incline Trainer Treadmill includes the EKG hand grips sensors which help in monitoring your heart rate. Also, if you get the treadmill via the Manufacturer, you can get yourself a wireless chest strap free of cost!
Many people like to make use of a wireless monitor as it is quite convenient in comparison to the EKG hand sensors which have to be grasped continuously in order to get a reading. It also gives you more accurate readings than the EKG hand sensors. Have a look at some of the Best Bluetooth Heart Rate Monitors.
7. Belt: NordicTrack has added an extra long belt of 60″ to its X9i Incline Trainer Treadmill. The belt has also been widened from 20” to 22” in order to provide you with enough room for movement. This machine is designed with rollers of 2.5 inch which gives you a smooth workout session. The non-flex rollers of this machine prevent any noise from the surface of the tread belt while you are walking or running.
8. Cushioning: The belt of this treadmill is designed with patented reflex cushioning. This prevents your joints, feet, and hips from being affected by the effects of your stride impact.
- Built-in Cooling Fans: When you run on high intensity, you definitely require some cooling down. This treadmill has been designed and equipped with dual cooling fans which will keep you refreshed based on your workout session’s intensity.
Along with this, the fans can be manually adjusted to help you fix your own rate of cooling based on the workout program you wish to do. This revitalizing feature helps you fight fatigue and make the best use of your treadmill and workout session.
- Built-in iFit: This machine also comes with an in-built iFit feature. This helps you stay connected with your social media and the internet while you work out. The feature also enables you to download additional workout programs which are not available on the treadmill.
It makes working out an entertaining process rather than a monotonous, boring workout session. It is always good to have an understanding of the NordicTrack X9i parts.
NordicTrack X9i Incline Trainer Treadmill Workout Programs
With the NordicTrack X9i Incline Trainer Treadmill, you can make the best use of your workout time as it offers you the support of 44 different workout apps. The workout collection of the Incline Trainer Series has been designed and created by a fitness professional and targets four main objectives: burning calories, controlling the heart rate, incline training as well as speed training.
The speed of the X9i, as well as its incline, can be adjusted by every single app and helps you achieve your fitness goals efficiently. Just for comparison, you can check the NordicTrack X221 incline trainer as this will give you an idea about the other products of NordicTrack.
For an endless diversity in workouts, the NordicTrack X9i Incline Trainer Treadmill supports the iFit Coach. The console has in-built demo programs which act an encouragement to purchase an iFit Coach subscription.
The benefits of the iFit Coach are numerous and include providing automated stats, customized advice regarding your workout programs, sleep, diet, and many more benefits. When it comes to the workout programs of iFit, you can choose from three options:
1) You can download, at any time, a new personal trainer workout, and take advantage of the customized programs designed by the fitness team of it.
2) You can access the ever-expanding library of it and check out the high-definition workout videos that have been created by popular personal trainers.
3) You can also create an endless variety of Google Maps workouts. With the help of Google Maps workouts, the incline or decline is adjusted by the treadmill in order to replicate the mapped topography. You can select from different routes using the Google Street View to obtain a virtual outdoor workout training experience.
NordicTrack X9i Incline Trainer Treadmill Warranty
The NordicTrack X9i Incline Trainer Treadmill offers you a lifetime warranty for the frame, 5 years on the parts as well as electronics, 10 years on the motor, and 2 years for labor once you have successfully registered the warranty within 28 days of purchasing the machine.
If in case, you wish to test and check if the machine meets your fitness requirements, you can make use of the 30-day money back guarantee which is also offered by the firm, wherein you can return the product if it does not match your needs. All you need to do is contact 1-866-896-9777 and place a request for either a replacement or a refund of the money.
NordicTrack X9i Incline Trainer Treadmill Pros and Cons
The NordicTrack X9i Incline Trainer Review 2019 makes it very clear that this machine is the best workout equipment for a runner who prefers running on an intense incline level. Additionally, it also offers some amazing features which give the runner the required comfort and entertainment which is needed for a productive workout.
Falling under the category of some of the best treadmills under $2000, this treadmill is a steal, if you consider all the features and diversity of workouts you are getting with it. Yes, the NordicTrack X9i treadmill might satisfy the requirements of an incline runner, however, it is on the expensive side and at a lower price, you can even get yourself a heavier treadmill.
However, this depends on your budget and your preferences; if you assume that the price and features are perfect for you and suit your requirements, you can very well go for it. You can also compare NordicTrack Brand Incline Trainers and get yourself the machine that suits your requirement.