A non-folding or the standard treadmills can be your door to staying fit in long term. Everyone, of course, knows how beneficial treadmills are in keeping a fit body, especially a healthy heart. You can get the same benefits in a gym, but the membership costs are way higher than what you would be paying if you invest in personal in-home equipment.
That is why most people choose a treadmill over a gym membership. It is also a great deal that is easier than running out in the park. Well, you miss out on the fresh air but what if it rains or it’s too cold outside in the winters? You will definitely break the habit you’ve tried hard to develop. A treadmill at home will ensure your workout every single day no matter what the climate is outside.
These standard treadmills are the sturdiest of pieces available right now compared to the various varieties of the day. Although the foldable treadmills will save a lot of space for you, it doesn’t come with the myriad of features that the standard ones possess.
Also, when looked at from the point of view of someone who does hectic workouts every day, sturdiness of the equipment is of utmost importance. This is one feature which turns the balance towards the standard treadmills like nothing else.
Thus if you are looking for a treadmill on which you can depend on for a long-term, the non-folding treadmills are your friends.
Our Best Choice – The Winner Treadmill
Non Folding Treadmills Awards
Non Folding treadmills are Best Suited for whom?
If you are someone who is dedicated to healthcare and does a hectic workout every day, why should you waste money on gym memberships? It is easier and convenient for you to simply buy for yourself a treadmill and workout at home. It is extremely cost-effective, at the least.
Not every foldable treadmill is reliable when it comes to workouts such as running. If the belt of a treadmill is not long enough then it ruins the point of buying a treadmill. For E.g. NordicTrack C 990 Treadmill has long enough tread belt.
On the other hand, irrespective of your height and weight, the standard exercise machines can support you through every kind of workout, be it walking, running or anything else. But, it will need a little space to be set up and someone to allow you room to workout.
So if you have a corner to be set apart for the equipment in a room or rooftop, that’s when you should buy the treadmill. Even if you are an athlete with high a level of dedication and in search of challenges at work out, the exercise treadmills are a good option for you.
No matter what the level of your daily workout is, treadmills will give you a challenge and thus room to improve. The products available these days have various kinds of programs, both preset and manual, to improve your exercise regimes. Thus you can step up to more hectic exercises once you have reached a certain fitness level.
Top Tips to Consider while looking to Shop for Non-Folding Treadmills
1. Size of motor: The motor of a treadmill is the heaviest and important of its parts. It is the centre of all activities. Its quality and durability can affect the motor very much. Poor quality of a motor may cause it to overheat and thus get a short circuit inside the machine. All this can cause a lot of trouble for you and require maintenance. So before you buy check through the various motors, their horsepower and the sound they produce while working.
2. Size of the deck (or running surface): Be sure to measure the running surface of a machine before you buy it. Even before you go buy a treadmill, it is essential that you measure the space or room where you want to place the treadmill. This gives you a rough idea of the size of the machine you need.
Mostly, what counts as the size of the treadmill is the size of its deck. If you are averagely tall, you need the basic 22”*60” running machine while of you are even taller, you might need more leg room, especially if you want to do running exercises. It is necessary that you leave some space in the room, around the machine so even if you slip up a little; you do not get hurt a lot. This clearance space is a must for users, no matter what type of machine they buy.
3. Max user weight: The foldable treadmill machines may have limitations on user weight and might start to shiver if you use it for hectic running with extra weight. But the non-foldable machines are especially noted for their high stability. They can hold people of a wide range of weights and still be stable and reliable during hectic workout regimes. Even then, the low-end treadmills support poor weight range of 200 to 300 lbs. but don’t worry, there are better models available which can support up to a 500 lbs weighing individual easily. Thus there is no real issue of weight in treadmills.
4. Assembly: Preferably should be fully assembled: Whole most non-foldable treadmills are delivered home in parts, each well-packed and labelled, the brands themselves provide excellent customer service with it. They assemble the products where ever you need them placed.
This also saves you from having to move those heavy treadmills around to where you need them exactly. Some of these are so simple to be arranged that with little knowledge of what you need to do with various parts, you can assemble the product yourself. There are also models that come completely set-up and ready to use. For E.g. Life Fitness Platinum Club Series
5. Size and Weight of the Treadmill: The stationary treadmills, being more durable, sturdy and stable, are built of better materials that are stronger and do not easily corrode or bend. The machines also need to stay stable all through hectic sessions of running. So it is inevitable that they weight much more than the foldable treadmill models. As a result, they are less easy to be moved around. For E.g. You can prefer buying Cybex Total Access
6. Size of the room where you wish to keep the treadmill: Since these models can support more weight than the foldable counterparts and has more leg room even for tall users, it is to be noted that they need space to be set up. They can be of a larger size which needs at least a whole or half a room at the very least. There also the need for extra clearance space so you will have room for errors.
7. Is it with a desk to keep your laptop: The best non-foldable exercise machines have added utility corners for the users. Most of these also come with space to keep your mobile phones and tablets etc. This gives you a hands–free experience and even allows you to listen to you your favourite workout playlists on the machine itself.
8. Entertainment features: They are really spacious and with additional technologies like an MP3 player, USB players and speakers. There are models which allow Bluetooth connectivity, even for heart rate monitoring. Then there are models which have double window HD or LCD screens that allow browsing and access to playlists and songs directly from your smartphone.
9. Transportation to other room: Moving the non-folding treadmills around can be a tough job. Due to their durable nature and sturdy built, they tend to be heavier and cannot be easily carried from one room to another. It can be made easy with wheels, but since the machines have to stay up for better workouts, they do not of the come with portable wheels.
Benefits of Buying Non Folding treadmills
There are quite distinct and obvious advantages to buying a best-rated non-folding treadmill that might make you think twice before purchasing those treadmills that can be folded. Apart from the fact that they save space, there isn’t a feature on a foldable treadmill which is better than the standards treadmills.
The balance always turns in the favour of the non-folding exercising treadmills, especially if you look at all the additional features that come with. The necessity to enable smooth folding makes the manufactures of foldable treadmill models cut down additional features in their products. While you may think a music player as unnecessary, it is essential in the long-term to keep you motivated and energetic during workout sessions. For E.g. SOLE Fitness TT8
1. Stability: Whether you use it for walking or running, stability is a major priority for you while using treadmills. What if your machine starts to shudder and shake as you increase the pace of your workout? Over time the machines will not hold out and, any even collapse mid-exercise.
That is a lot of trouble for you to bear for an exercise machine. Why do you even need to take such pains if you can have a machine that is plain sturdy and stable. If you’re willing to invest much for a treadmill you might as well spend your money one that is as stable as a commercial unit. For. E.g. NordicTrack X11i Incline Trainer.
2. They are stronger, tougher and the overall feel of the machine is excellent: The brands all support their models of treadmills with great warranties on their products. They will have a lifetime warranty on the product as a whole, then warranty on individual parts and free labour warranty for a fixed period of time since purchase. This is proof that the products are sourced to stay trouble free for longer periods. Most of the brands have five-year warranties on products thus backing up their claims of strong and durable machines with proof.
It is obvious that except for the space saving factor, standard treadmill equipment come on top of every other feature that a treadmill requires. Stability and reliability are the major factors that set it apart from its foldable counterparts. There is nothing more than a solid frame that you need in a treadmill. Space factor side, everyone should go for the standard treadmills over the foldable ones.