With MP3 player port and USB charging port for the continuous enjoyable workout session. It comes with goal tracking technology enabling the users to set their individual exercise goals to achieve their fitness goals. With a lot of convenient features and economical pricing.
It is one of the best treadmills available in the market under $1000. The treadmill has a reliable, responsive and good-performing 2.75 CHP motor that can offer speed in a range from 0-12mph. Its 5.5” blue backlit LCD incorporated in the console facilitates the user with the easy reading of training data.
Nautilus T614 treadmill has a motorized incline up to 12% offering the users some challenging workout. Let’ s read the detailed Nautilus T614 Review 2020 below.
Best Suited to Whom?
Nautilus T614 is a basic and entry-level treadmill for the first-timers for their home gyms. The treadmill has the folding design that saves the storage space making it fit into the smaller areas. It provides 22 pre-set workout programs to the users helping the beginners find the right option easily.
It helps in creating up to four user profiles and achieving their target fitness conveniently. Its economical pricing makes the treadmill affordable to most of the fitness trainers. It is one of the Best Treadmills for Walkers available in the market.
Nautilus T614 Treadmill Assembly, Design and Build Quality
To help with the process of assembling Nautilus Treadmill, the company provides a detailed Instruction Manual. Users may find the assembling process little bit tedious and time-consuming. However, once the equipment is set up, the operation becomes smoother and convenient.
Design and Build Quality
Nautilus Treadmill is a folding treadmill with SoftDrop™ folding system designed to make the save the storage space after the day’s workout. The equipment is lightweight and compact suiting to even the smaller workout areas. It has wheels to facilitate easy transport and movement after the use.
The running path of 20”x55” is good enough for an entry-level treadmill. Its StrikeZone™ cushioning system with a 4 hex cell design provides the smoothness and comfort to the running experience.
The treadmill’s console is incorporated with loads of comfort like a sound system, control keys, cooling fan etc and is very user-friendly.
Nautilus T614 Treadmill Features
1. Motor: The treadmill features 2.75 continuous horsepower motor that offers performance, reliability, and responsiveness. The motor provides a speed up to 12mph and is powerful enough to handle users rated up to 300lbs.
2. Folding Design: The treadmill’s SoftDrop™ Folding System allows the frame to fold, facilitating the easy storage and movement. The folding frame design helps the users save storage space after using the treadmill every day.
3. Track: The running space of 20”x55” offered by Nautilus T614 treadmill is good enough though not excellent for the beginner trainees. It provides a 1-ply belt with 1.5mm thickness and StrikeZone™ cushioning system with a 4 hex cell design for a smoother and comfortable running or jogging experience.
4. Incline: The incline levels make working out more challenging and help the users achieve their target fitness quite easily. This treadmill offers an incline of up to 12% incline which is quite good for the first-timers in targeting their fitness goals.
5. Console: Like other Nautilus treadmills, Nautilus T614 also has a console loaded with convenient features like the audio system, control keys for incline and speed, cooling fans and one-touch control button for the pre-set workout programs. A 5.5” blue backlit LCD is incorporated in the console for an easy readout of workout data.
6. Heart Rate Monitoring: The treadmill is compatible with wireless chest strap and has contact pulse grips allowing the users to monitor their heart rates during the training. However, the chest strap is not included in the box and will have to be bought separately.
7. Music: To motivate the users to enjoy continuous workout sessions the treadmill has built-in speakers, an MP3 input port and a USB media charging port allowing them to listen to the music of their choice.
Nautilus T614 Treadmill Workout Programs
Built-In Workout Apps: Nautilus T614 treadmill has 22 pre-set workout programs offering the users with a lot of options to choose from based on their need and fitness goal. The pre-set programs include 1- Manual, 3- Quick Goals, 3- Weight Control, 3- Interval, 5- Heart Health, 5- Training and 2- User-defined programs.
The two customizable user-defined programs allow the users to save and store their workout program for the next sessions facilitating the continuity of the training without much hassle.
When compared to the other models of the brand Nautilus T614 has 4 programs lesser than them but in terms of training programs offers more options.
Nautilus T614 Treadmill Warranty
When compared to the other treadmills available in the market, the warranty offered by Nautilus T614 could be not extremely attractive. It does not offer any lifetime warranty even on frame or motor. It provides a 10-year warranty on Frame and Motor, a 2-year warranty on mechanical and electronics and a one-year warranty on labor.
Nautilus T614 Treadmill Pros and Cons
Nautilus T614 treadmill is a basic model aimed at beginner home users with a good number of workout programs and user-convenient features. It is priced under $800 making it one of the Best Cheap Treadmills available in the market.
It is not enabled with high-end features or capacity, and might not suit the needs of advanced users. The warranty offered by the company is not the industry-best lifetime warranty.
However, it offers a decent 10-year warranty on frame and motor. If the users can add another $300, the more advanced and comfortable Nautilus T616 treadmill could be considered.