The Merit 725T Plus treadmill review explains to us that it is mainly used for cardio , jogging, running workouts and it is a machine that offers a lot more features at affordable pricing. It scores great in the looks department and it has a lot of impressive features which we would look at in the subsequent sections.
The Merit 725T Plus folding treadmill is specifically suited for walking rather than for running, there have been issues with regards to constant wobbling whilst running at higher speeds. Owing to being lightweight, this issue would be there. We would be discussing a lot more on this in the features section.
Best Suited for Whom?
This model by Merit Fitness is much more conducive for age groups above 18. Novices and professionals can make perfect use of this as it performs a cut above the average treadmill model and is considered as the best cross-training treadmills.
Merit 725T Plus Treadmill Assembly, Design & Build Quality
The build quality is smooth and a bit premium if we take a look at it. Assembling the equipment is relatively easier; you can carry out this process either by yourself or through the official stores.
Design and Build Quality
The treadmill’s build measurements are 18 inches by 45 inches and it is foldable as well. Also when the equipment is folded it gets contracted to 34″ long x 31″ wide x 53″ high making it easier to carry it around effortlessly. The treadmill also provides an inclination of about 10% which is much more than the average product in this range.
Merit 725T Plus Treadmill Features
1. Motor: The Merit treadmill provides a powerful motor quality with respect to its price range. It packs up to 2.25 Horsepower which is much more than that of the average equipment at this price range. It also comes with a standard 2-year warranty.
2. Touchscreen Control Panel: This treadmill has an interactive display mode through which you can enjoy modern facilities which function as a mini computer. It provides detailed session analysis of your workout sessions enabling you to keep track of your progress on a daily basis.
3. Incline & Decline: Based upon the models at this price range, the Merit 725T Plus incline provides a good amount of inclination while working out. The degree to which it could incline is maximised at 10% which is more than enough.
Many of the similar price range models come up with the manual power treadmill rather than the automated one. Merit Fitness has definitely kept this feature in mind and accordingly introduced the best incline trainers.
4. Audio: The Merit 725T Plus’s touch panel also consists of an online streaming music player. You can also plug in your headsets and listen to music while you are jogging, stream video content through YouTube and so on and so forth. This feature is a modern take and this model fulfils this effectively.
5. Tread Belt: The Merit 725T Plus treadmill comes up with less than favourable track dimensions of 18” x 45” which is much lesser than usual. It is very less than the average track dimensions which measure up to 20” x 55” inches at best. You would be much too confined in that little space.
6. On/Off Cushioning: The model also consists of automatic cushioning which is favourable for the runners during intensive workouts.
7. Heart Rate Monitoring: The interactive display mode also consists of the heart rate monitoring wherein you can check and keep track of all the relative metrics effectively.
8. Compact deck: The model has a walking space constituting 18” x 45” which is compact in its literal sense. You could face issues while working out, especially while jogging and the cardio exercises.
9. Light Weight: The machine is definitely compact and it is lightweight up to the point that you would be able to take it anywhere. The Merit 725T Plus treadmill weighs just about 139 LBS which is truly remarkable and something unimaginable at best.
If you would be talking about machines at this price range, the weight would be double than that of this one, therefore it is an amicable choice.
Merit 725T Plus Treadmill Workout Programs
The Merit 725T Plus provides you with a novel approach to make your workout routines easier and fun as well. As compared to the average level models which provide you with a limited selection, the 725T Plus with you seven separate workout programs which are listed as follows:
- Manual Mode
- Mountain Climbing Mode
- Weight Loss Mode
- Hill Climbing Mode
- Endurance Mode
- Interval Mode
- Cardio Mode
Treadmills at this range only offer about 4-5 modes, thus it is a rarity that there are multiple modes to choose from. Every mode provides its unique set of variations which makes working out fun. There are custom controls through which you can get access to social media and also listen to music simultaneously. It falls amongst the best treadmills under $1000.
Merit 725T Plus Treadmill Warranty
Warranty: The Merit 725T Plus treadmill comes with a frame warranty which is a lifetime.
Parts and Services: Motor warranty comes with a limited time frame that is only for 2 years. Other parts and frames come with a warranty period of 90 days.
Customer Service: Merit Fitness has a 5-day customer hotline at which you can convey your queries. The contact number is 877-50 – Merit and you can reach out to them at the timings from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
Merit 725T L Plus Treadmill Pros & Cons
Merit Fitness has tried its best to combine ergonomic design, great build quality and make the treadmill more compact for maximum usage. It was definitely successful in those fronts, but it failed to keep in mind, the track size and other defects.
But nonetheless, with features that have a modern touch, it has been widely appreciated by customers, but it would not be recommended for robust use if you plan to do so.