LifeSpan Treadmills Review
One of the premier fitness brands LifeSpan that is acknowledged for introducing quality and innovation into the fitness equipment throughout the world. The brand is established to provide the quality driven fitness equipment into the lives of people to revolutionalize the way their work, live or keep themselves fit with gyming and other activities.
The brand is acknowledged for offering the fitness equipment like LifeSpan treadmills, LifeSpan ellipticals, LifeSpan indoor cycles, LifeSpan upright bikes, LifeSpan treadmill desks, LifeSpan recumbent bikes, and LifeSpan bike desks. The brand is based in the USA with its business operations across 29 countries of the world and manufactures the treadmills for residential and commercial purposes.
Why LifeSpan Stands Out Among The Rest?
The LifeSpan brand is the leading fitness brand of the international fitness industry with its use of innovative technology. The brand is recognized for making the treadmill desks and bike desks to keep people actively engaged in their offices and homes. Moreover, the brand consciously segregates the manufacturing of their products into three categories like LifeSpan Fitness, LifeSpan Workplace and LifeSpan Club each catering to the different requirements of the users. Thus, the brand manufactures the fitness equipment with a holistic approach to ensure that the end users can maximize the efficiency and output of their fitness products with precision.
LifeSpan Treadmill Series
1. LifeSpan TR1200i Folding Treadmill
The LifeSpan TR1200i Folding Treadmill is revered among the best compact treadmills that are super-efficient to use and store even in space-constrained areas. It is the user-friendly fitness equipment that falls under the category of best treadmills under $1000 and offers the advanced features with a complete solution to the fitness requirements of the users. Following are its features:
- The treadmill arrives with the provision of 2.5 HP continuous drive motor that provides the uncompromising performance and durability for many years to come.
- It is designed with the superior quality welded steel frame that is engineered to provide the simulation of real-life conditions for incredible performance.
- It is designed with 15% incline that the user can easily adjust as per his specific requirements.
- It has got the speed of 0.5-11 mph with folding dimensions measuring 39″ L x 33″ W x 63″ H that makes it ideal for hardcore fitness training.
- The ergonomically designed running surface of the treadmill measuring 20” x 56” make enough room for the users to engage in jogging, running and walking to keep him fit.
- It comes equipped with the EzFold technology that utilizes the hydraulic shock to help in folding and unfolding of the equipment with ease.
- There is a provision of six compression shock absorbers that are designed to provide adequate cushioning to the back, joints and knees for better workout experience.
- The availability of 21 built-in programs provides accurate results to the users by giving cardiovascular fitness along with burning excess fat of the body.
- It is one of the best treadmills for home use as it provides the high performance-oriented features that make it long-lasting and durable.
- The user can save the workout data through the use of USB drive that is easily connected to the console, and the user can save the data in his computer or smartphone quite easily.
2. LifeSpan TR3000i Folding Treadmill
The LifeSpan TR3000i Folding Treadmill is the compact-sized treadmill that is designed with a powerful motor to offer the amazing performance for many years. It has a high quality built with advanced features that make it rank among the best incline trainers of the contemporary market. Following are its features:
- The treadmill from LifeSpan is revered among the best treadmills under $1500 that provides the amalgamation of innovation and technology with power-packed performance.
- The treadmill is designed with the dimensions measuring 71″ L x 33″ W x 56″ H and can bear a maximum weight of 350 lbs.
- It arrives with of 2.75 HP continuous duty dc motor that provides the durable and uninterrupted performance for many years ahead.
- This treadmill runs at 0.5-12 MPH speed that allows the users to increase or decrease the speed as per their workout program.
- It provides 15 levels of incline that ensures the users have various options to choose the intensity levels as per their convenience.
- It has got the running surface area measuring 20”x56” that makes enough room for the users to engage in a variety of programs with precision.
- It is one of the best folding treadmills of the market as it comes equipped with EZfold technology that allows the folding and unfolding of the machine quickly.
- It is FCC, CE and ETL/ETLc certified that makes it reliable and safe to use the equipment.
- The provision of eight independent compression shock absorbers allows the users to make optimum use of workout programs avoiding any injury.
- The treadmill provides the non-slippery side rails that make users workout in a determined manner for the long duration without worrying about injury from slippery side rails.
- It comes equipped with front mounted and rear-mounted wheels that make the equipment easy to move and store.
- The provision of easy to use 6” LCD makes it more effective and powerful equipped with heart rate monitor, cooling fan and a dedicated audio centre.
3. LifeSpan TR7000i Commercial Treadmill
The LifeSpan TR7000i Commercial Treadmill is the high-grade commercial quality fitness equipment that makes it rank among the best commercial treadmills of the market. It is powered by premium grade motor that offers effective torque at low levels of speed especially suitable for heavyweight users. This fitness trainer is rated as one of the high-end treadmills of LifeSpan brand that delivers incredible performance with precision. It has the following features:
- The LifeSpan commercial treadmill is equipped with a 3.5 hp ac motor that provides the incredible performance for years with accurate results.
- The machine runs at 0.5 to 12 mph speed that offers the benefit of unceasing speed to the pro users, and also the beginners can modify the level of speed as per their convenience.
- The LifeSpan treadmill is designed with 15 levels of incline and can bear maximum weight up to 400 lbs.
- It comes equipped with four independent compression shock absorbers that make the workout quite gentle on knees, joints and muscles.
- The treadmill is designed with belt size measuring 22”x 62” that allows the users to have long strides and enjoy their workout sessions.
- The steel build of the treadmill makes it highly durable and performance-oriented for intense workout sessions.
- The provision of 6.5” LCD with alphanumeric keys and readouts related to time, speed and incline keep the users updated about their performance levels.
- The availability of 21 programs offer the varied programs for the users to remain fit and healthy.
- The provision of Bluetooth connectivity makes it quite easy for the users to sync their data with their smartphone and check the results accurately.
4. LifeSpan TR8000i Medical Treadmill
The LifeSpan TR8000i Medical Treadmill is the renowned fitness equipment of the brand that is designed for medical and rehabilitative purposes. It is one of the high-end treadmills of LifeSpan brand that offers premium quality features making it the leading medical treadmill in the market. Its features are as follows:
- The robust motor of this LifeSpan treadmill with 5 hp power makes it the most recommended treadmill for rehabilitative purposes.
- There is a provision of 22”x62” running surface area that allows enough space for the users to engage in their preferred workout sessions.
- The provision of -3% to 12% incline makes it efficient for the medical and rehabilitative purposes to provide adequate intensity levels for the users.
- This equipment arrives with the provision of medical handrails that assure the quality and durability with the complete safety of the users.
- The provision 12 mph speed allows the users to engage in varied levels of incline and decline as per their convenience.
- This equipment arrives with the provision of the multi-ply polyester belt having the non-slip PVC surface that makes it super safe for the users even during the intense workout sessions.
- The treadmill can support maximum weight up to 500 lbs that make it preferred equipment for heavy users as well.
- The easy to read 6.5” LCD console with USB port allows the users to sync their data with the smartphone using the LifeSpan app.
- The provision of a heart rate program with interval and constant heart rate training programs ensure that the users have accurate workout information.
5. LifeSpan TR2000e Electric Folding Treadmill
The LifeSpan TR2000e Electric Folding Treadmill is rated among the best treadmills for home use as it is the electric folding equipment designed with premium features. It offers the benefit of convenience in usage with incredible durability that makes it last longer, and the users find it extremely easy to optimally utilize it. Its features are as follows:
- This treadmill from LifeSpan comes equipped with 2.5 hp continuous duty DC motor that operates with precision and assures quality performance for the long duration.
- The provision of 20”x56” running surface allows sufficient space for the users to experience the real life training sessions at the comfort of their home.
- The treadmill operates with the provision of eight compression shock absorbers that make exercising more comfortable and injury-free.
- The treadmill is equipped with eFold technology that makes it ideal workout equipment for space constrained areas.
- This treadmill arrives with the excellent quality transport wheels that makes it quite comfortable to move in any place without scratching the equipment.
- The treadmill runs at the speed of 0.5 to 11 mph without exerting the equipment, and the user can enjoy his workout for long durations.
- The provision of non-slip plastic side rails makes this machine safe for the users even at the high-intensity levels.
- The 6” LCD is user-friendly and is equipped with media centre and USB port along with heart rate control program that makes it a complete guide to the user’s workout program.
- It has got 21 preset programs designed for enhancing the fitness levels of the users with accurate results.
- It is the best treadmill under $1000 and is compactly designed for maximum utility even during intense workout programs.
Pros and Cons of LifeSpan Treadmill
LifeSpan is a reputed brand of international stature that is providing the premium quality fitness equipment with a dedicated approach to make people fitter and healthy. All the fitness equipment of the brand are designed by keeping in view the customer-centric approach and usability of the product for the long term. Therefore, all the LifeSpan equipment are designed with advanced features and international standard safety norms to ensure that the users’ safety is not compromised under any circumstances.
Also, the sturdy built quality and adequate warranty make their products highly recommended for home and commercial use. Thus, you can take the required information about the LifeSpan treadmills from our review to make a sound choice for your home or workplace and step ahead in keeping yourself and others fit for the better future.