Exerpeutic Treadmills Review 2019
The brand Exerpeutic is a subsidiary of Paradigm Health and Wellness, Inc. It is a leading brand in providing machines that are innovative, of good quality, and have top line features. It has gained immense popularity since its release in the US market. It helps in boosting the user’s health and give them a lifetime of good health. It is a brand of high repute and manufactures exercise equipment for home use, like Treadmills, Ellipticals, Exercise Bikes, etc. It is a one-stop shop for people who want an effective workout without getting into the circle of high-end treadmills. Exerpeutic manufactures reliable and durable products with an easy interface and latest technology.
This brand ensures that its machines benefit users of all age, sizes, workout routines, and fitness levels. Its quality is uncompromisable and offers a decent yet efficient experience to the users. Read about the Exerpeutic treadmills here and learn about each model in detail.
Why Exerpeutic Stands Out Among The Rest?
The Exerpeutic brand name is trendy in home use equipment, mainly because of their specialisation in manufacturing outstanding equipment at a lower price as compared to other brands. It is also instrumental in offering an exceptional commitment to its customers. The features which make Exerpeutic treadmills stand out among the rest are:
- Built-in LCD screens
- High Weight-Capacity of 300-400 pounds
- Foldable and Portable for easy storage
- Heart Rate Monitoring.
The line of products that Exerpeutic offers gives you the best of both of the worlds, i.e. latest technology and an easy interface.
Exerpeutic Fitness Treadmill Series
The treadmills by Exerpeutic are outstanding in every way and are loaded with good features and offer a decent price/value ratio. They are beneficial for all users, of any age or size. Each model comes with certain features that are sure to blow your mind.
1. Exerpeutic TF900 High Capacity Fitness Walking Electric Treadmill, 350 lbs
This treadmill model by Exerpeutic is an entry-level model. It is perfect for beginners and comes with just the basic, standard requirements. It is a straightforward machine which helps in getting the user in a healthy lifestyle. This model has gained some fantastic reviews from its users due to its durability, reliability, reputation and excellent build quality.
Read its features here :
- 1.5HP high torque motor offers a smooth and effortless exercise session, and the motor increases the power with the resistance.
- The speed increases from 0.1 mph up to 4mph with increments of 0.1 mph. This feature helps the user to select down just the exact running speed he wants.
- It is lightweight as well as foldable, which makes it extremely easy to store and manage in small households.
- This treadmill has a built-in LCD for displaying Distance, Speed, Calories Burned, and Time. This information helps the user in monitoring his workout.
- This model can take weights up to 300 pounds which means it can cover most people irrespective of their weight or size.
- The belt size is 36” x 16” which offers extra safety and gives a productive workout session.
2. Exerpeutic TF1000 Ultra High Capacity Walk to Fitness Electric Treadmill, 400 lbs
This model by Exerpeutic is Electric and needs an external power supply to operate. It has gained a lot of excellent reviews from the customers owing to its superb build, durability, stability, and ease of use. It is also an entry-level treadmill of Exerpeutic but offers much more than other brands. Read about its great features below :
- The safety handles are extra long, i.e. 18”, which ensure that the users do not sprain their knees or ankles.
- The belt size is extra wide, i.e. 20” x 40” offers excellent safety and security to the user.
- The handlebar contains quick controls to raise or lower the speed of the treadmill belt.
- The heart rate is measured by Heart Pulse Pads which are mounted on the handles. It gives an accurate measure of the heart rate and keeps the user in the target heart zone to ensure a healthy heart.
- This model comes with two manual incline positions – 3% and 6%. This is an outstanding feature for an entry-level model.
- The speed ranges from 0.1 mph to 4 mph with 1.5 HP motor. It makes less or no noise and is perfect for any home use.
- Its frame is reinforced to take weights up to 400 pounds, which is very high and can accommodate any user.
3. EXERPEUTIC TF2000 Recovery Fitness Walking Treadmill with Full-Length Hand Rails, Deck Cushions and Heart Rate Monitoring
As the name suggests, the TF2000 treadmill by Exerpeutic is suitable for people who are in a recovery mode from some illness or injury. It is specially designed for such people and helps them get back to shape. This treadmill is widely used in hospitals, rehab centres, physiotherapist’s clinics, etc. Its long handrails, foam padding, high weight capacity makes it ideal for people who are recovering. Let’s have a look at its features below:
- The deck height of TF2000 is low so that older adults or people with a knee injury or knee pain can get on and off the machine conveniently.
- The handrails are 49” full length with foam padding. They extend up to the back of the treadmill and keeps the user safe on getting on and off and also giving them support while working out.
- The belt size of 50” x 16” comes with a White Dash sign to indicate that it is moving. This is a beautiful feature for older adults to avoid accidents.
- The deck has ten cushions that are shock absorbing, and this is hugely beneficial for reducing the impact on joints and knees while walking.
- The speed range starts from 0.2 mph to a maximum of 5 mph, with increments of 0.1 mph. The user of any age or injury can aptly set a fixed speed to work on effectively.
- The hand pulse accessory helps in measuring the user’s heart rate for an active workout session.
4. Exerpeutic TF3000 Bluetooth Smart Technology Electric Foldable Treadmill with Free App and Extended Belt Size
The TF3000 treadmill by Exerpeutic is a smart model with the latest technology. Its main highlights are – Bluetooth Smart Technology, Free Workout App, 3 Goal Setting Programs along with 12 Pre-set Workout Programs. It is sure to keep the user motivated and make him work more in an effective manner. Its striking features are attractive and make the workout seem endless. Read more about this beautiful treadmill by Exerpeutic:
- The TF3000 model has an extended running deck of 51” x 17” which offers more space for comfortable running.
- The deck has eight shock absorbers, and the cushioning prevents joint injuries during intense sessions.
- The motor is 2.0 Peak HP motor and uses the ‘Quiet Drive’ to deliver a smooth and noiseless workout.
- It comes with a 2-position manual incline – 0% and 6%.
- To add great variety to user’s workout options, this model has 12 pre-set programs and three goal-setting programs. These help in targeting several muscles and joints and deliver an incredible workout.
- The speed range of this treadmill is impressive, i.e. 0.4 mph to 8 mph, with 0.1 mph increments. This wide speed range helps the user to carry any workout.
- The Bluetooth Smart Technology has the MyFitQuest7 app which is available on iOS. This app aids in keeping track of the user’s workout results.
- It also features 6 Quick Speed buttons which help in an easy adjustment of speed.
- Other essential features of this model are the Dual Speakers, Auxillary Port, ISB port, and SD card slot. These help in keeping the user motivated and enhancing his workout.
- It is foldable and portable too which makes it easy to store anywhere.
5. Exerpeutic 100XL High Capacity Magnetic Resistance Manual Treadmill
This model by Exerpeutic is straight out of the box, which means it comes already assembled and you need only to fix the monitor to the console mast. It is a manual treadmill with a high capacity. Its built is sturdy and will motivate the user to follow a daily routine of exercise. Learn more about its features below :
- The tread belt is more comprehensive and longer than models, i.e. 16” x 45” which gives more comfortable space to the user to carry out his workout.
- The flywheels are a twin and measure 6”, which means the user gets a smoother and consistent workout.
- It comes with a ‘Pacer Control’ 8 levels magnetic tension. This offers a great variety of workout options and at the same time helps in maintaining the stability of the treadmill speed.
- It comes with three levels of incline, the lowest being 8%, then 10 and finally 15. The smallest 8% incline ensures that the user doesn’t hurt his ankles or muscles.
- This model is foldable as well as portable since it comes with wheels. Its storage is easy and is perfect for people who have less space.
- The length of the safety handles is extra-long, which is two times more than the length of standard handles. This feature gives immense security and safety to the user and prevents his loss of balance while exercising.
- The LCD shows useful workout data like Speed, Time, Distance, Calories, etc. and the machine can take weights up to 325 lbs.
6. Exerpeutic 2000 WorkFit High Capacity Desk Station Treadmill
The Exerpeutic 2000 treadmill model is an outstanding machine for people who do not have much time for exercise, due to their work commitments. But, here, this machine can help you work and exercise at the same time. You can surf the net or check emails while on this treadmill because it comes with a desk top. It can accommodate a mouse, computer, phone, etc. It is heavy duty equipment and gives a fantastic output. Read about its features below:
- The steel frame is reinforced heavy duty frame and can take weights up to 400 pounds.
- The incline is motorised and ranges from 0% to 15%. This varied range offers many workout options to the user.
- The treadmill belt is of the size of a Health Club belt, i.e. 20” x 40”. This wide belt gives a comfortable space to the user for running or walking.
- The desk top is a metal stand which is capable of holding Kindles, Tablets, and iPads. So, the user cannot miss on to his outstanding work while exercising.
- The handles are extra long 18” and are two times the average length. It offers safety and security to the users, especially during intense workout sessions.
- This treadmill is foldable but not portable. Still, it can be easily stored when not in use and does not take much space.
Pros and Cons of Exerpeutic Fitness Treadmills
Exerpeutic Fitness is undoubtedly a reliable brand which comes with amazing models, keeping in mind the needs of the user. Its home products are outstanding and offer gym-like quality and features. From the above review, it is evident that each model by Exerpeutic serves a purpose and is suitable for users who fall under that category. If the user is planning to buy a Treadmill, he is sure to find the model he is looking for. Its exteriors, interiors, designing, features, and build quality are all at par with top models of other competitive brands.
To improve your health and remain overall fit, you must try the Exerpeutic treadmills range which comes with top-line features. This brand is committed towards its clients and offers them the best customer experience.