It caters to the needs of all types of people and comes up with excellent models. There are hardly any treadmills that are specifically designed for elderly and injured folks undergoing physiotherapy. Exerpeutic is one of the best companies which came up with the TF2000 Recovery Fitness Walking Treadmill.
Read the Recovery Fitness Walking Treadmill with Full-Length Hand Rails, Deck Cushions and Heart Rate Monitoring Review here and see how it is beneficial in fast recovery of such patients. The TF2000 Recovery Fitness Walking Treadmill is a fantastic model specially catering to a particular group of people who need attention.
It helps them gain back confidence in life and enables them to follow a fitness routine despite the injury, illness, or age. Its designing is splendid and innovative. It is loaded with excellent features and is fruitful in helping the user remain fit by walking. Every aspect of this machine revolves around the user’s ease and comfort.
Best Suited for Whom?
The EXERPEUTIC TF2000 Recovery Fitness Walking Treadmill with Full-Length Hand Rails, Deck Cushions and Heart Rate Monitoring is an ideal machine, specially designed for users who are old or are under the recovery process from some injury or illness.
Such users need extra support and safety as they are more vulnerable to falling. This treadmill is built only for such people so that they can get fit and recover faster. This machine gives them the ease of use and motivates them to be independent and healthy. It is one of the best treadmills for recovery.
Exerpeutic TF2000 Treadmill Assembly, Design and Build Quality
The assembly process of TF2000 Recovery Fitness Walking Treadmill is pretty simple and doesn’t take too much of time. This treadmill give manually instructions that comes along the package walks you through the assembly process.
The main task is to attach the console posts, handrails, console, and adjustable levers. But, the overall procedure is less time consuming and easy.
Design and Build Quality
The design of Exerpeutic TF2000 treadmill is compact and doesn’t take up much space. The deck is low for easy step up and down which is very beneficial for older adults or people with some injury. It is designed keeping in mind such people, hence the name – Recovery Fitness Walking Treadmill.
It is non foldable treadmill, but since it needs a limited space in the house, it is not an issue. The handrails are extending to the back of the treadmill. This feature proffers great stability to users of all levels of flexibility.
The amazing part is that the tread belt comes with a white dash mark to indicate that the belt is moving. This is an excellent designing feature as it shows whether the belt is running or not because this treadmill is of low sound so the user probably wouldn’t know if it is working.
The four levellers under the base keep the unit stable. The handrails are glazed with foam to offer a safe grip to injured/elder people. The build quality of this treadmill is superb as it has a high-quality steel frame which can support weights up to 300lbs.
The deck is cushioned with 10-shock absorbing cushions and help in lessening the impact on joints and knees during exercise. The machine is well-built and offers excellent support for people with injuries. It does not wobble and is very safe and stable.
Exerpeutic TF2000 Recovery Fitness Walking Treadmill Features
1. Motor: The motor of TF2000 Recovery Fitness Walking Treadmill is a high-torque 1.5HP motor. It delivers excellent performance and is very smooth and quiet. You can listen to your music or watch your favourite TV show while exercising on this treadmill.
The motor gives a speed range of 0.2 to 5 mph with 0.1 mph increments. These small increments let you choose just the perfect speed for yourself.
2. Touchscreen Control Panel: The console of this treadmill is neither an advanced one nor a basic one. Its features are average and come with a backlit LCD monitor. It shows – Distance, Time Elapsed, Speed, Calories Burned, and Heart Rate. Even if the room is dark, the backlight keeps the readability right.
The two touch buttons on the screen are helpful in increasing and decreasing the speed and heart rate. It has Start and Stop buttons too, an emergency Safety Key with a key. This information is good enough to monitor and track the workout.
3. Tread Belt: The tread belt of TF2000 treadmill is 50” x 20” in size and comes with a white dash mark on it. This indication is very helpful since its a low sound treadmill, and it gets hard to know when it is working. But with this dash mark, the user gets to know if the treadmill is working.
This is an innovative feature which is extremely helpful for old people or users with some disability or injury. The risk of them falling accidentally is zero.
4. On/Off Cushioning: The deck of this treadmill comes with ten shock-absorbing cushions with extra reinforcement. This cushioning helps in combating joint impact while walking on the treadmill. Thus, after the workout, you will not feel any pain in joints. Hence, it is an optimal machine for recovery from illness or injury.
5. Heart Rate Monitoring: The handlebars of this treadmill have the heart rate sensors, placed ergonomically for a convenient grip. When the user holds the handlebars during the workout, the heart rate sensors transmit your reading to the monitor. This reading s helpful to maintain the target heart rate zone of the user.
Exerpeutic TF2000 With Heart Rate Monitoring Treadmill Warranty
Warranty: 3 Years on Frame, 5 Years on Motor
Parts and Service: 90 days warranty on Parts
Customer Support: Once you submit the request for replacement of parts, the service agent comes to your service within 24-48 hours. You can call them at +16268102100 and their Toll-Free number is +18669241688.
Return Policy: Within the 30 days of the invoice date, you can return the item for an exchange or refund. Contact +18669241688 between 8 am to 5 pm, Monday to Friday or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Exerpeutic TF2000 Treadmill Pros and Cons
From the above review of EXERPEUTIC Treadmill with Full-Length Hand Rails, Deck Cushions and Heart Rate Monitoring, it is clear that this is one of the best treadmills for home use by elderly and injured. Its features are remarkable for burning calories and achieving a healthy lifestyle.
Its designing is done keeping in mind the needs of such users and how they can effectively use this treadmill to achieve their fitness goals. Its outstanding quality and warranty also make it one of the best treadmills under $1000. If you own this machine for your home, you are sure to benefit from it.