Bowflex is known to experiment, and add value to its products and this equipment is no exception. Read more about Bowflex BTX216 Treadmill review 2020 to have an accurate view of this robust equipment that makes the workout more engaging.
Best Suited to Whom?
The Bowflex BXT216 Treadmill is a favored choice of users who prefer cardio sessions to keep themselves fit and healthy. This equipment is undoubtedly one of the best treadmills for runners as well as it supports the rigorous training sessions with all safety features.
Those users who require a compatible machine for the entire family can buy this equipment as it aims to deliver high-end results with its high motor capacity. People who look for equipment that provides low-impact workouts must opt for this machine as its three-ply treadbelt offers added cushioning and durability for long term results.
The users who can’t go to the gym daily should workout on this equipment as it not only enhances the fitness levels of the users but keeps them motivated to work harder with its customization of workout programs. Overall, it is a must buy equipment that is categorized as one of the best treadmills under $ 1500.
Bowflex BTX216 Treadmill Assembly, Design & Build Quality
The Bowflex BXT216 Treadmill is a sturdy machine weighing 341 Ibs and requires the assistance of at least one person to do the job perfectly. The assembly of this unit is quick and easy if the user follows all the guidelines that are mentioned in the user manual. Conversely, if the user prefers to hire the Bowflex expert service, then he has to bear the extra cost involved in the process.
Design and Build Quality
The Bowflex treadmill BXT216 is known among the best treadmills for home-based users due to its light commercial grade quality. This equipment offers the extensive running experience to the users owing to its running surface of 22” x 60” and dimensions measuring 84.5″ L x 38.5″ W x 54.7″ H. This treadmill supports 400Ibs of user weight with its 4 CHP motor capacity.
The treadmill is designed with a full color 9” LCD screen that comes equipped with a burn rate console. The integrated incline controls and handrails speed make the functioning of this equipment more user-friendly. The wireless heart rate monitoring along with Bluetooth connectivity, a USB port, inbuilt speakers, and an MP3 player, makes it a popular choice among the users.
The console connects to Bowflex fitness app via Bluetooth and helps in tracking and sharing workout data. The provision of soft drop technology with an extra cushioned layer of treadbelt also adds to the usability of this equipment.
The integrated media rack further makes this equipment a preferred choice for runners at 12 mph speed combined with 15% incline. Therefore, this equipment turns out to be among the best selling treadmills for home use.
Bowflex BTX216 Treadmill Features
1. Motor: This treadmill proves to be a preferred choice for seasoned runners as it supports 4 CHP motor. The high-powered motor makes it possible for users to engage in high-intensity workout sessions at the optimal speed limit of 12 mph.
The users can opt for desired levels of intensity to improve their strength and stamina for having incredible fitness levels. If users require a moderate motor to support their workout, then buying the Bowflex BXT116 Treadmill is suggested as it has 3.75 CHP motor that offers precise results.
2. Touchscreen Control Panel: The Bowflex treadmill is empowered with a 9” full-color LCD screen that is equipped with a burn rate console. This console keeps a close watch on every calorie lost and encourages users to outperform the previous results.
The console comes packed with a wireless heart rate monitor for accurate results. The important vitals of workout like speed, incline, distance, calories burned and lot more are shown to the users.
The inbuilt MP3 player, a sound system, handrails speed, and incline controls help in pushing users to give their best in every session of workout. The console syncs the data with the social platform via Bluetooth connectivity.
A USB charging port is there on the console along with a dedicated media shelf to provide access to phones, tablets, and water bottle. Also, the silicon buttons on the console make it more engaging and appealing to use.
3. Incline & Decline: This treadmill offers 0 to 15% incline that enables users to achieve desired results by opting for the incline or decline levels as per their convenience.
4. Tablet Holder: This treadmill offers a well-designed media shelf that can be used for keeping phones or tablets, water bottle. There is also a USB charging port that allows users to charge their devices and workout simultaneously.
5. Audio: The inbuilt MP3 player with an impressive sound system makes the workout on this equipment more engaging and help in achieving their targets.
6. Tread Belt: The Bowflex BXT216 Treadmill arrives with a 3-ply 2.5mm belt that offers additional support and cushioning to the users for having incredible results. The belt can bear years of rough usage without requiring any maintenance.
7. On/Off Cushioning: The tread belt is equipped with adequate cushioning to provide complete protection from the jarring impact of workout on knees and joints.
8. Heart Rate Monitoring: This treadmill offers contact and telemetry-enabled heart rate monitor that provides accurate readings of the heart during regular and intense workout sessions. Additionally, the chest strap helps to make a more accurate assessment of heart rate during workouts.
9. Others: This treadmill is equipped with a Soft Drop technology that arrives with a gas shock folding system. It helps to descend the machine quietly and easily each time and also helps to save space once folded appropriately. The transport wheels help in moving the treadmill from one place to another without any difficulty.
Bowflex BTX216 Treadmill Workout Programs
1. Built-In Workout Apps: The Bowflex Treadmill comes packed with eleven inbuilt workout programs that assist in improving cardio fitness and overall health of the users. With the help of Bluetooth connectivity, the user can sync and share data with free Bowflex Result Series App and RunSocial App.
The users are given the interactive platform through these apps that enable them to run in 19 different locations and experience running on 27 trails along with friends to have a dedicated approach to fitness.
Additionally, this console also syncs with Zwift workout that empowers users to workout in real time locations like parks, underwater locations. and virtually anywhere to give a customized touch to your workouts.
Further, the user can customize his workout statistics with the use of “ on the fly” program, and also save their vitals for future reference. The burn out console displays each calorie that has been burnt and motivates users to work with dedication to keep their workout more focused.
The access to DailyBurnout videos is offered to the users for eight weeks to make their exercise sessions more promising and result-oriented.
Bowflex BTX216 Treadmill Warranty
Warranty: Bowflex provides 15-years warranty on frame and drive motor. The mechanical parts and electronics are covered for five years with a two-year warranty on labor. Customer Support – Phone- (800) 605-3369 You can check out their website – to view the product videos. For FAQs, you can go to the link below:
Return Policy: The refund policy of Bowflex is simple and easy with complete support of their customer care department. The users derive an RMA number and get the equipment delivered back to the company within six weeks of the delivery date.
The user requires to bear return shipping cost along with making sure that the machine is working and has been operated as per the guidelines of the manual.
Bowflex BTX216 Treadmill Pros & Cons
The Bowflex BXT216 Treadmill is preferably the leading Result Series treadmill of Bowflex brand that offers all intuitive features at an affordable cost. It certainly classifies as the marathon level equipment meant for serious runners as its 4 CHP motor power makes it high-end fitness equipment.
Its close competition is NordicTrack C 1650 Treadmill for users who require lifetime warranty on frame and motor with 3.5 CHP motor, 12 mph speed and 15% incline at less than $1500.
However, Bowflex BXT216 Treadmill is the recommended choice for users who prefer to have a durable machine that offers incredible performance for many years without compromising on quality.
Overall, Bowflex treadmill reviews show that this equipment proves beneficial for people who need a robust machine with all modern amenities and a solid warranty backup.