The body craft T800 has great features and capabilities that can be matched by only a few top treadmills models of 2018. It comes with multiple comfort features such as MP3 player and USB compatibility, tablet rack and built-in speakers.
It works on a sturdy, low maintenance 4.0 horsepower that provides a decent running speed up to 12 mph. It also boasts multiple workout programs. Read the detailed Bodycraft T800 Treadmill review to know if it suits your requirements or not.
Beyond that, it comes with a constant speed control technology, telemetry heart rate monitoring, Auto Breeze Fans to keep you fresh, and a lot more.
Best Suited For Whom?
The 61″ x 20″ track of the T800 is a top choice for runners. It is more of a commercial utility treadmill and can support maximum user weight up to 425 lbs. Strong enough! The technology used is a super impressive feature and makes it the perfect buy.
Bodycraft T800 Treadmill Assembly, Design and Build Quality
Unlike bodycraft spacewalker T1000, it lacks the assembly. You need to get it assembled yourself.
Design and Build Quality
It is a non-folding treadmill with Heavy Duty Frame Construction and Solid Aluminium Side Step Rails. The treadmill measures – 80” L x 35″ W x 59″ H with a total weight of just 280 lbs. Running track can accommodate a max weight of 450lbs. Strong enough!
Console Dash features Fan, USB, Tablet Rack, Speakers and many more. Designed with excellence and durability in mind it is a perfect choice for heavy runners.
Bodycraft T800 Treadmill Features
1. Motor: The new T800 Treadmill has a 0 HP continuous duty motor. The motor provides a maximum speed of up to 12 mph and has a warranty of up to 10 years. The body craft has tried its level best to provide to with the strongest, long-lasting and durable piece of technology through this invention!
2. Touch Screen Panel: Body craft’s interactive console continuously displays your feedback during your workout keeping you focused on what matters! 9” Interactive Computer Display readouts Level, Calories, Speed, Distance, Time, Pulse Incline, and Program.
Additional features include a USB port to keep your phone charged, an audio jack, front speakers, and three-speed cooling fan for those intense training sessions. The console has reading racks and accessory tray as well. So overall, the console is quite impressive and intuitive to use as well.
With these great features that too at an affordable price it earns a top spot in the best treadmills of the year.
3. Incline & Decline: The treadmill can be inclined maximum up to 15% in 0.5 increments to enhance calorie burn and cardio challenge. Incline training tends to burn calories even more efficiently and faster than walking or running flat! Benefits of using the incline include challenging cardio workouts and better muscle definition.
4. Tablet Holder: It has an adjustable tablet holder, and hence it doesn’t let your work suffer. You can always have a convenient screen docked on your treadmill, matching your work or entertainment requirements.
5. Belt: The tread belt measuring 20” x 61” is quite spacious. Most advanced runners and athletes always prefer a few extra inches of a deck as broader belt tends to provide a stable, comfortable and controlled running.
This high-quality deck also minimizes the noise of exercise impact and has a long lifetime. Thus it does perfect justice to your investment.
6. Audio: A treadmill with audio jacks, USB compatibility and built-in speakers is an ideal combination. The quality of the speakers is also surprisingly good. Treadmill with this music compatibility enhance your speed and dedication and tends to replicate the gym environment in your space with your personal choice of music.
This keeps you more engaged in reaching your fitness goals.
7. Heart Rate Monitoring: T800 has Contact pulse monitors well integrated with the machine, plus they are compatible with wireless chest straps, i.e. telemetry. This product comes with standard stainless steel pulse hand grips.
Heart rate frequency is also displayed, and the computer continually compares the user’s heart rate to the pre-programmed personal data.
8. Cushioning: The T800 claims to have strategically placed cushioning, and once you will use it, you would feel the difference. Even when running at max speeds (12 mph), the belt provides extreme stability and shock absorption.
The deck is also long enough for runners to drift while adjusting to faster speeds safely. Hence keeps your joints happy!
Bodycraft T800 Treadmill Workout Programs
The built-in workout programs are surprisingly motivating and life-changing as well. Having someone control your running, cardio or workout and drive you along is always very helpful. This is what the Bodycraft Brand does.
Ten programs including manual mode and user-designed routines are available to support cardio training, weight loss, and muscle toning. Two users can store profiles and save custom routines.
In addition to the Quick Start function, there are ten built-in program options for your selection: Manual, Hill, Mountain, Trail Run, Fat Burn, Cardio, and User 1 & 2. The Console is also updated concerning workout programs compared to Bodycraft Spacewalker.
In addition to this, there are HR programs as well. The Heart Rate programs are designed to keep you training at the chosen heart rate level. This includes HRC 65% and HRC 80%. User 1 & 2 programs: These programs are the spaces for you to build your workout profiles and store for future use.
Bodycraft T800 Treadmill Warranty
Bodycraft leads the treadmill industry with its world class warranties. The new T800 Bodycraft Commercial Treadmill comes with lifetime protection on the frame; ten years cover for motor and deck for both home and light commercial settings.
The residential warranty also provides for one year of console coverage and two years of in-home labor. The light commercial warranty offers for ten years cover on the frame, five years on parts and one year of on-site labor.
Bodycraft T800 Treadmill Pros and Cons
With a great appeal in every category, be it a plethora of excellent features and custom options, incline, decline, heart rate monitoring, cooling fans, MP3 compatibility, mobile device connection, programmed exercise programs and connectivity it is outstanding in every particular aspect.
It’s a top recommendation for those seeking the quality of a health club bodycraft treadmill and the value of a lifetime guarantee. It is definitely the hit of the year!