The detailed Bodycraft T1000 Treadmill Review will give its explicit features and help in making up your mind about buying. It is has a non-folding frame unlike Bodycraft spacewalker and is completely assembled and, you are just ready to go!
Recently updated, the Bodycraft treadmill has Bluetooth and USB compatibility for integrating mobile devices and fitness apps to make your fitness routines more enjoyable.
The major highlight of this model is the TV mount option intended for broadcast vision entertainment. Like other top treadmills, it includes a wireless heart rate monitor and heart rate sensors, but you must buy the strap separately.
It is one of the top models from body craft with super impressive design and desirable features. Along with its high-end commercial warranties, body craft also offers solid customer support.
Best Suited for Whom?
It is one of the Best non-folding treadmills above $2000+.The hard solid frame and the super-efficient five horsepower AC motor can accommodate medium to heavy runners without being stressed. If you are looking for a treadmill, featured with the latest technology and ultimate durability, this is the one. It is equally fit for both residential as well as commercial usage.
Bodycraft T1000 Treadmill Assembly, Design and Build Quality
The best part about the treadmill is that it requires no assembly. It is assembled right out of the box.
Design and Build Quality
It is one of the top models from body craft and measures up to 85” L x 35″ W x 59″ H. It is built on a heavy-duty 5.0 horsepower AC motor for providing a robust and smooth experience. It also features the Ultimate Deck System, which includes a heavy duty frame and commercial grade cushioning and supports maximum user weight up to 475 lbs.
The treadmill has a durable heavy gauge steel and aluminium frame and a massive 22” x 62” running belt, custom molded soft-touch handrails and solid aluminium side step rails.
Bodycraft T1000 Treadmill Features
1. Motor: The T1000 has a 5.0 HP AC Motor. An AC motor rarely requires additional maintenance, has a long life span, and will outlive and outperform a DC motor commonly used in other treadmills. Thus motor efficiency and performance is worth the investment.
Moreover, it can withstand very heavy commercial workouts without getting overheated. It provides a maximum running speed of up to 13 mph and is covered with excellent warranty as well. These qualities make it one of the bestselling treadmills of the year 2020.
2. Treadmill Touch Screen Panel: It has 9” interactive computer display featuring alphanumeric window display and dot matrix profile windows. It provides a very user-friendly interface. It comes with preloaded ten workout programs and much-needed upgrades regarding entertainment.
It has USB compatibility, audio jacks and inbuilt speakers and has class quality comparable to those of top model treadmills. The console also readouts the helpful information, such as Heart Rate, Speed, Pace, Calories burnt etc.
3. Incline and Decline: The treadmill offer an incline range of 0- 15%. The technology implemented is instructive and supportive enough to benefit both a beginner and a trained professional. It helps you with your calorie burn, muscle toning, and cardiovascular endurance slowly and steadily.
4. Tread Belt: The belt has a standard size of 22″ X 62″ which provides an ideal platform for longer strides and heavy running. The belt is wax lubricated, thus providing a smooth and quiet running.
5. Cushioning: The deck has good cushioning perfect for active runners.
6. Heart Rate Monitoring: It supports heart rate monitoring. It has automatic wireless heart rate receivers. These telemetry receivers work sufficiently well with chest strap, but it doesn’t come along. You have to make it available from the market. In response to your heart rate information, the treadmills can increase or decrease the speed and incline.
7. Tablet Holder: The model has a tablet holder as well. You can read, watch or surf your favorite stuff while working out. In addition to this, it is also easy to install and remove options. Holder is fully adjustable and stable so that your tablet won’t fall off as the treadmill vibrates while you are walking or running.
It doesn’t end here only. It has an excellent TV mount option, provided by an only few top reputed treadmill bodycraft brands.
8. Audio: An excellent audio quality will keep you tangled in the notes of your favorite piece of music instead of thinking about what your legs and lungs are up to on the treadmill.
The USB compatibility, audio jacks and inbuilt speakers help you listen to your favorite tracks from your iPod or Android device, and you can also control the volume using the onboard volume controls. Hence makes the workout routines less of a tedious task.
Bodycraft T1000 Treadmill Workout Programs
It has many built-in apps that you can use from your console directly. There are customizable workout options also available corresponding to speed, incline, weight, and stamina.
The inbuilt programs include Quick Start, Manual, Hill, Mountain, Trail Run, Fat Burn, Cardio, HRC65%& HRC 80%, USER 1&2.
The T1000 allows you to store up to 2 users. Through this, you can store your workout data and preferences, which makes it easier for you to personalize your workouts and track your progress.
Bodycraft T1000 Treadmill Warranty
The treadmill provides a lifetime residential warranty on frame, ten years on parts and two years on services. Whereas the commercial warranty covers the frame for life but is cut short on parts which it covers for only five years, and labor warranty for one year only.
Customer support services are available at https://www.bodycraft.com/customer-support.html. For any query, you can call at 800-990-5556 from 10 am to 5 pm EST. You can also have access to the user manuals and FAQS on the official website.
Bodycraft T1000 Treadmill Pros and Cons
The T1000 is a top recommendation for both residential as well as commercial gym equipment. Though it is quite expensive, the versatility concerning the design, features, specifications and warranties pays off as a rewarding long-term investment in health and fitness. T1000 is the best buy treadmill of 2020.