Body Solid Treadmills Review
Body Solid is the premier fitness equipment brand that is offering the top-notch fitness equipment at competitive pricing. It is consistently providing the exceptional quality fitness equipment with key detailing of all the components of its equipment to ensure high precision and utmost durability. The brand is known to deliver exemplary results with value-priced equipment across the globe through its distribution chain. Their range of equipment is wider as they manufacture the fitness equipment for both home and commercial usage.
Why Body Solid Stands Out Among The Rest?
The Body Solid brand is serving the fitness industry since 1989 and making use of innovative technology to ensure only supreme-quality fitness equipment are delivered to the users. The brand remains committed to its motto of “Built for Life,” with industry leading and most-extended warranty that makes it stay ahead of its competition.
This brand boasts of offering a wide array of fitness equipment including multi-station gyms, Treadmills, Ellipticals, weight plates, kettlebells, Dumbbells, Exercise bikes, free weight machines, and accessories. What makes it truly different from its contemporaries is that it caters to the requirements of sports teams, schools, universities, rehab and, medical facilities, police and fire departments, military and government, and community fitness centers throughout the world.
Body Solid Treadmill Series
1. Body-Solid T50 Treadmill: The Body-Solid T50 Treadmill is acknowledged among the best treadmill for walkers as it is primarily designed for rehabilitation centers or the health centers. It is a simple machine that offers basic features for promoting healthy walking among the users. It is the best treadmill under $1000 that ensures a comfortable walking experience to the users. Following are its features.
- The Body-Solid endurance treadmill is powered by 1.5 HP motor that runs at the speed of 0.1 to 5 mph.
- It has got three LED screens that prove highly relevant for people who have poor vision and for other users also; it is easy to read the information.
- The fitness equipment is ideal for someone who is recuperating from the injury to ensure a quick recovery.
- It can easily support 310 Ibs of user weight for optimized performance.
- The machine has got padded handles and comfort running platform for practical use without any difficulty.
- Endurance t50 treadmill provides zero-impact workout sessions that offer a healthy cardio workout.
2. Body-Solid T100 Treadmill: The Body-Solid T100 Treadmill is rated among the best commercial treadmills that aids in improving cardiovascular health, strength, and stamina along with weight loss. It is an upgraded version of Endurance t50 treadmill with advanced features and better motor capacity. Following are its features:
- The Body-Solid T100 Treadmill is backed by a 3.0 CHP motor that offers incredible performance at 0.5 to 12 mph speed.
- It is equipped with a large-sized dot matrix LCD console with 1/4 mile track display for better usage.
- Its user-friendly design and features make it the recommended option for walking, running and jogging.
- The precision welded frame of this endurance treadmill makes it a solidly built machine that can handle all the users of different weight proportions.
- It has a large roller that helps to create quiet and fluid motion and reduce exertion by creating the larger contact surface with the belt.
- The provision of 1” double-sided phenolic deck is reversible and lubricated to avoid exertion of the motor.
3. Body-Solid T10HRC Treadmill: The Body-Solid T10HRC Treadmill is the best treadmill for serious runners as it aims to provide cardio training, running and weight loss program with precision. It has the following features:
- The sturdy steel frame with anti-corrosion paint enhances the longevity of the Endurance t10 treadmill.
- Its 3 CHP motor with incline rate of 15% and speed of 10 mph offers the exemplary results to the users.
- The lifetime warranty on frame, parts, and motor make it reliable fitness equipment for long term usage.
- It is one of the best treadmills with heart rate control that comes equipped with telemetry strap for better usage.
- Endurance t10 treadmill adds to the performance with foam handrails and extra thick multi-ply tread belt.
- It is one of the best high-end treadmills of the brand that falls under the range of $2000 with all advanced features.
4. Body Solid Endurance T3i Treadmill: The Body Solid Endurance T3i Treadmill is one of the best commercial treadmills of the brand that is powered by precision engineering, high-end features and lifetime warranty. It is a perfect addition to any home for having the best cardio workout with its robust performance. Its features are as follows:
- The Body Solid Endurance t3i folding treadmill offers the top-notch performance with its rigid steel frame construction that can withstand extended hours of cardio workout.
- The provision of the low-maintenance deck with a multi-point shock absorbent system and thick tread belts provide comfortable and zero-impact workout sessions.
- The 2.2 HP motor is powered by pulse width modulation technology along with air-cooled for incredible performance.
- The availability of safety stop feature on the console helps the users to keep their safety at the maximum level with a press of the button.
- The provision of a poly-v drive belt system adds to the smooth and quieter performance with precision.
- It is one of the best high-end treadmills of the Body Solid that assures quality driven performance with its range of less than $2000.
5. Body Solid Endurance TF3i Folding Treadmill: The Body-Solid Endurance TF3i Folding Treadmill ranks among the best treadmills for home use as it equates the quality of the health club fitness equipment. It provides excellent performance owing to its use of high-quality components and engineering excellence to create durable equipment. Its features are as follows:
- This equipment is powered by a folding mechanism that makes it one of the best folding treadmills of the brand. Also, it supports sturdy transport wheels that make it highly useful and easy to store afterward.
- The solid steel frame of endurance tf3i treadmill makes it robust enough for continuous and extended performance.
- The poly v belt drive system adds to the quieter and smoother performance while the user can watch television or videos without disturbance.
- Its motor capacity is 2.2 CHP that can be upgraded to 6.6 CHP for hardcore and intense training sessions.
- The extra thick and durable tread belt adds to the years of performance with a lifetime warranty on it.
- The provision of safety key system makes it a recommended choice for seniors who prefer to have a clearly defined safety mechanism in their equipment.
Body Solid Treadmill Pros and Cons
Body Solid is a recommended international fitness brand that is known to develop high-performance oriented fitness equipment. This brand has established its reputation in the fitness industry with its key line of treadmills that offer robust build quality, performance, and durability in the long run. Therefore, if you intend to buy the treadmill for strength and stamina and to build the cardio fitness, then endurance treadmills prove excellent for your workout.
Thus, Body Solid treadmills review would help you to get a better insight into the equipment offered by the brand so that you can pick up the one according to your specific requirements.