It offers speed of 5 mph with the running area measuring 18.9 W x 53” L. This machine comes packed with the average level of features that won’t be suitable for serious runners or fitness enthusiasts. Read Body-Solid T50 Treadmill Review 2019 to dig deeper into this simple treadmill machine that is meant to provide a light cardio workout.
Its large-sized LED console with oversized interface buttons and full-length handrails thick hand rails make it safe fitness equipment. Its key selling point is its especially for senior people who need reliable and secure fitness equipment.
Best Suited for Whom?
The Body-Solid T50 Treadmill is primarily designed for rehabilitation purposes, for retirement centers and those who are recovering from injuries. This treadmill is designed with the intention of providing the zero-impact light workout to those users who are primarily in the senior age bracket or recuperating from hospitalization.
It has a cushioned running platform with all features supporting the usage for old people who need a simple yet effective cardio workout for keeping fit and healthy. Therefore, it is one of the best treadmills under $1000 that are designed for rehabilitative purposes.
Thus, if you are looking for a treadmill for elderly people at your home, this will be best suited for seniors. Otherwise, you can choose for Body-Solid T-100 Treadmill for rigorous training sessions.
Body Solid T50 Treadmill Assembly, Design & Build Quality
This Body-Solid Endurance Treadmill is a well-designed machine that comes with decent design and is easy to assemble. The manual of guidelines helps in quick and easy assembly of the machine. On the contrary, professional service can be used to install it precisely, and it will involve an extra cost.
Design and Build Quality
The Body-Solid T-50 Treadmill proves to be the best treadmill for light walkers as it’s designing is done with all key parameters that make it perfect for senior walkers and rehab purposes. The dimensions of this treadmill are 77”x 29.5”x 53.5”, and it comes with a high torque motor having the capacity of 0.5 to 5 HP it has the capacity for heavyweight users having the weight of 310 Ibs.
Its foot area is 18.9 W x 53” L and comes with an easy access ramp. This treadmill is designed with the orthopedic belt that helps to minimize the pressure on knees, joints, and hips. The machine promises the utmost safety of the users with emergency magnetic safety lanyard that helps to stop the treadmill immediately when pulled from the monitor.
The large and oversized user interface buttons with 1 ¾” big blue LED display makes it practical for users to use it effectively. The thick hand rails with full-length coverage further add to the safety of the users.
The dedicated place for water bottle and book holder makes it ideal for workout sessions that would be encouraging. Overall, the Body Solid bike appears to be the best treadmill for senior-age people with all safety measures.
Body Solid T-50 Treadmill Features
1. Motor: The Body-Solid Treadmill is powered by a 1.5 HP motor that is meant to provide light running and cardio sessions. This machine can reach the maximum speed of 5 mph, so the low motor capacity suits this treadmill.
Further, the primary usage of this treadmill is seen in rehabilitation centers or retirement centers where people intend to recover from their injuries. Also, the speed of this treadmill ranges from 0.5 mph to 5 mph with the increment of only 0.5 mph that makes the motor capacity justified for the light walking, running sessions.
2. Touchscreen Control Panel: The large-sized LED console displays information about calories, time, speed, and heart rate. The oversized buttons of the console help the users to use the console precisely. The user can scroll the buttons to set the speed on this console.
3. Incline & Decline: This fitness equipment doesn’t have an incline and decline range.
4. Audio: This treadmill doesn’t support a port for the music player. But, there is a dedicated shelf for keeping the tablets or smartphone. So, if the user prefers to listen to music or watch a video, he can do so by using his tablet or smartphone.
5. Tread Belt: This treadmill is powered with the orthopedic belt that helps to maximize the comfort of the users by reducing the pressure on joints, knees, and hips. Its running area measures 18.9 W x 53” L and offers protection from wear and tear as well.
6. On/Off Cushioning: The provision of adequate cushioning helps to keep the users safe from any injury and make it viable for light walking exercise.
7. Heart Rate Monitoring: This Body Solid Brand is equipped with contact pulse handlebars that help the users to keep a close check on their heart rate. Furthermore, it is easy to use and allows immediate information on the heart rate with precision.
As compared to other contemporary treadmills in the market, this treadmill has gone further to secure the safety of their users as it comes equipped with full-length handrails that are 2” padded for extra comfort and durability.
The wide rear entry enhances the usability of the machine with the lowest access from the ground with 4” in comparison to other treadmills.
Body Solid T-50 Treadmill Workout Programs
Built-In Workout Apps: As this treadmill is designed for rehabilitative purposes, the primary intention of the manufacturer is to keep the whole workout mechanism simple and easy to use. Therefore, this treadmill is equipped with only one workout app that is available on its manual function.
It helps the users to keep track of the speed, time elapsed, calories burned and checking the heart rate. In short, it provides the light cardio workout to the users.
Body Solid T-50 Treadmill Warranty
Warranty– This treadmill arrives with the provision of a lifetime warranty on the frame.
Parts and Service – There is a provision of five-years warranty on parts, and one-year warranty on labor along with six months warranty on wear parts that include seat and brake pad, etc.
Customer Support – Contact via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
View How-To videos and read FAQs on their website.
Return Policy –The Body Solid offers the valid return of the equipment without any additional charge provided that the equipment has been used under non-commercial usage.
It falls under the warranty period and has some manufacturing defect or malfunctions, then Bolid Solid replace the product. If repair is needed, then brand repairs the equipment without extra cost provided the warranty period is valid and replace the defective parts as per the requirement.
Body Solid T-50 Treadmill Pros & Cons
Body-Solid T-50 Treadmill is a sturdy machine that is rated among the best treadmills for senior-aged runners. It has a well-designed large-sized monitor with safety measures that make it perfect for rehabilitative purposes.
This machine is meant for retirement homes and people who need to recover from injuries. So, this machine doesn’t appeal to the mass users and also it appears pricy considering its limited number of features.
Therefore, if you plan to spend within the range $1000 and need it for recuperating from injury, then you must opt for Body-Solid T-50 Treadmill.