It is the advanced version of Body Solid T50 Treadmill and Body-Solid 10 HRC Treadmill with added features and advanced functionality. Body-Solid T100 Treadmill Review 2020 offers an insight into the key parameters of this commercial-grade fitness equipment.
Its advanced LCD console is equipped with innovative features that make it the recommended choice among the commercial-grade quality equipment. Its top-selling point is that it can be used for both residential and commercial usage.
Best Suited for Whom?
The Body-Solid T100 Treadmill is the ideal fitness equipment for those users who need to lose body fat and build the body mass effectively. In other words, those people who need to focus on their heart health and require to keep their blood pressure levels under check should opt for this fitness equipment. It is a commercial-grade quality machine that provides durable performance with its simplistic yet user-friendly design.
Those people who look out for a machine that offers low-impact exercise options should buy this treadmill as it allows for running, jogging and walking exercises with precision. Thus, it is one of the best high-end treadmills that offer productive fitness results with accuracy.
Body-Solid T100 Treadmill Assembly, Design & Build Quality
This Body-Solid Endurance Treadmill is a sturdy machine that can be assembled with ease and precision by following the instruction guidelines. The users can go for professional service to assemble the machine but need to pay extra money for that service.
Design and Build Quality
The Body-Solid T-100 Treadmill ranks among the best treadmill for home use as it is designed with a high-tensile strength steel frame for incredible performance. The dimensions of this treadmill are 84″ L x 35.5″ W x 60.25″ H with a running area measuring 60L x 22W”.
This is a power-packed machine that weighs around 400 Ibs when assembled and can support the maximum weight limit of 330 Ibs. Its robust motor capacity with 3 HP power adds to its strength offering the maximum incline of 15% with the speed of 12 mph.
Its deck is designed with enduro flex phenolic, that is double-sided and wax-lubricated to provide longlasting performance. The provision of three inches of rollers with sealed bearings on the running platform helps to provide smooth and consistent performance.
The availability of 2” ply anti-static belt helps to offer the benefit of smooth running experience on the treadmill. Also, the advanced LED console promotes the user-friendly feature of the treadmill for long term use. Overall, the Body Solid cardio equipment bike proves to be a rewarding machine for serious runners.
Body-Solid T100 Treadmill Features
1. Motor: The Body-Solid T-100 Treadmill is equipped with a 3 HP motor that is designed for high-end intensive strength training and cardio sessions.
The motor runs at the speed of 0.5 to 12 mph to provide adjustable speed to different users. Its motor capacity is similar to that of Body Solid Treadmill and comes equipped with an enduro motor filtration system to keep the motor clean and cool for long hours of training sessions.
2. Touchscreen Control Panel: The large-sized LED console of this treadmill displays information about distance, calories, pulse rate, incline level, speed level and elapsed time. The provision of ¼ mile track helps to keep the count of lapses that the user completes. The console records information about the body weight and age of the user to provide more accurate information.
3. Incline & Decline: This fitness equipment has got the incline rate that ranges from 0.5 to 15% to ensure that the users can maximize the results from their workout. The provision of motorized incline helps the users to go for incline and decline by using up and down buttons to have incredible workout experience.
4. Audio: There is no provision of an audio system in this treadmill, but it comes equipped with a small accessory tray that can keep earplugs or tv remote for the entertainment of the users.
5. Tread Belt: This treadmill is equipped with enduro flex phenolic, that is double-sided, and there is a wax-lubricated deck, along with multi-ply anti-static 2” ply tread belt for smooth and quiet running on it. Its deck area measures 60L x 22W”, that is large enough to provide comfortable workout experience to the users.
6. On/Off Cushioning: The adequate cushioning on this treadmill helps to keep the workout easy and effective with low-impact exercise sessions.
7. Heart Rate Monitoring: This Body Solid cardio equipment arrives with pulse sensors that are located on the handlebar for easy access. It helps to keep a close check on the heart rate during different workout sessions.
This treadmill offers an intuitive feature of 3” rollers that are designed with sealed bearing and has got the copper ground wires for reducing static. The large-sized roller creates the larger contact surface with the belt to minimize the exertion level on the motor and create a quiet motion for smooth workout experience.
Body-Solid T100 Treadmill Workout Programs
Built-In Workout Apps: The commercial-grade Body Solid bike is designed to provide power packed results with its 14 inbuilt workout programs. These programs are designed for weight loss, intense cardio, interval and strength training, long runs and also prove ideal for recovery training.
Also, users can engage in light cardio sessions for recovery purposes. It offers the customization of the workout programs with a 5K run, 10 K run, and other custom programs.
Body-Solid T100 Treadmill Warranty
The warranty for this Body Solid bike is divided into commercial and residential purposes.
Commercial Warranty: This treadmill offers a fifteen-years warranty on the frame.
Parts and Service: There is an availability of three-years warranty on parts, the two-year warranty on electronics and one-year warranty on labor along with having the six months warranty on wear parts incorporating seat and brake pad, etc.
Residential Warranty: This treadmill comes equipped with a lifetime warranty on the frame.
Parts and Service: There is an availability of five-years warranty on parts, the two-year warranty on electronics and one-year warranty on labor along with having the six months warranty on wear parts that usually includes seat and brake pad, etc.
Customer Support: Contact via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
View How:To videos and read FAQs on their website.
Return Policy: The Body Solid provides the return of the equipment that comes under the warranty period and used under home/personal and non-commercial usage. It must have a manufacturing defect or malfunction then the company replaces the equipment without charging extra money from the customer.
Body-Solid T100 Treadmill Pros & Cons
Body-Solid T-100 Treadmill is acknowledged among the best treadmills for serious runners. It is a sturdy machine that offers commercial-grade quality with all features that make it the best treadmill for home use.
The excellent warranty backs up with a safety mechanism, and user-friendly console makes it recommended choice for fitness enthusiasts. But, it is a high-end fitness equipment that doesn’t fit the budget of many people.
The other downside of this product is the lack of web connectivity.Therefore, if you intend to buy a treadmill for home use that is robust and offers excellent build quality and budget is not a significant concern, then Body-Solid T-100 Treadmill is the best option for you.