Read the 3G Cardio 80i Fold Flat Treadmill Review given in detail.Instead of providing hi-fi and fancy features, 3G Cardio focuses on essential components and functions of their treadmills. Though there are entertainment options in the 80i fold flat treadmill like the audio feature where you can link your iPod or tablets and listen to music while you are walking or running.
The decent and straightforward frame of 80i fold flat treadmill attracts more customers. They give exceptionally excellent customer service and high-quality products at competitive prices.The 3G Cardio 80i Fold Flat is a compact Treadmill machine which can be folded both horizontally and vertically.
It has a robust construction and its incline mechanism, and the folding feature makes it an ideal treadmill to use at home.
Best Suited for Whom?
The 3G Cardio 80i Fold Flat Treadmill is best for those who are looking out on saving space in their homes but also want to work out. The horizontal and vertical folding feature helps the users to shift your treadmill under the bed or any other furniture when not in use. It also features transport wheels which makes it easier to slip your treadmill anywhere.
Also, it can be used by people who are healthier and want to lose those extra pounds as this 3G Cardio 80i Fold Flat Treadmill can take up to a maximum weight of 325 lbs which is quite good.
3G Cardio 80i Fold Flat Treadmill Assembly, Design & Build Quality
No assembly is required for the 3G Cardio 80i Fold Flat Treadmill. It already comes folded and fully assembled. just open the box, unfold and , plug in and start running.
Design and Build Quality
The quality yet the straightforward design of the 80i fold flat treadmill not only helps the users to fold the treadmill upright but can also be folded flat on the floor. When you fold it flat, it has a height of only 9.75″.
The treadmill has a dimension of 74″ x 33″ x 49″ which means you can still have a great workout even in a little space. Even the few inches that the 3G Cardio 80i Fold Flat Treadmill saves can make a huge difference in small areas.
It has a 58″ x 18.5″ running belt which offers the stability of the treadmill nearly double of its size which is an impressive feature for even experienced runners.
3G Cardio 80i Flat Fold Treadmill Features
1. Motor: 3G Cardio provides a 3.0 HP heavy duty motor in its 80i fold flat treadmill. It is sturdy enough that a person can use the treadmill continuously for an extended period even if he is close to the maximum weight that the treadmill can carry. And the best part is that even after such a high power motor, this 3G Cardio 80i Fold Flat Treadmill does not overheat.
The motor can supply the speed from 0.5 mph to 11 mph. The speed adjust with an increment of 0.1 which is very cool as one can go from one level to another very smoothly. Also, the user can choose the pace most suitable or comfortable for him.
One of the best features is that despite being a high power motor, the 80i fold flat treadmill makes no sound at all and the cushioned decks in the treadmill absorb most of the cadence sound which makes the experience of the users more satisfying.
2. Console: The 3G Cardio 80i Fold Flat Treadmill does not have a fancy console. The treadmill has a display of around 6.5″ which also has a blue backlight so that you can use it even in a dark room. It can track time, pulse, speed, distance and calories burned. It can also feature current speed and incline level.
3. Incline: The 3G Cardio 80i Fold Flat Treadmill features a motorised incline system. The maximum slope is up to 15%. Though the incline of this treadmill is not as sturdy as other commercial treadmills, it still a decent one.
4. Accessory Holder: The 3G Cardio provides a primary bottle holder and accessory holder in the 80i fold flat treadmill. It does not offer other advanced features like the tablet holder but is still a good choice of treadmill under $2000.
5. Audio: The 3G Cardio 80i Fold Flat Treadmill has a good quality audio system. You can attach your iPod or mp3 player to the sound system and enjoy the music while working out. The sound quality of the system is excellent and better than most of the average phones, tablets or speakers.
Like many other treadmills, even the 80i fold flat treadmill does not have volume adjustment on its console. You can adjust the volume only through your mobiles or tablets.
6. Tread Belt: The 3G Cardio 80i Fold Flat treadmill has a tread belt with a length of 58 inches and a width of 18.5 inches. The tread belt is resistant to stretching. It is a bit small for all runners, but they still should not feel cramped while running at high speed.
7. Pulse Reading: The 3G Cardio 80i Fold Flat Treadmill also has the pulse reading feature. It can track your pulse by the sensors integrated into the handlebars of the machine. It lacks a chest strap transmitter.
3G Cardio 80i Fold Flat Treadmill Workout Programs
Workout Apps: The 3G Cardio 80i Fold Flat Treadmill has eight pre-set workout programs which include warm up, heart exercise, fat burn, summit climb, long distance run, speed intervals, rolling hills and speed burst. It can automatically adjust the speed and incline depending on what program you choose.
You can also make your two custom workouts by the user profile settings. There are 16 sessions in each of your custom workouts, and you have to choose the speed and inclination for all the 16 courses. You can also fix time goals for your sessions. The 80i fold flat treadmill also has the manual adjustment feature by which you can adjust the speed and incline according to your comfort.
There are eight keys on the console assigned to each of the eight workouts, but only one key is present for the user programs. up/down arrow keys help to adjust the incline and speed manually. But there are quick keys for incline and speed adjustments. 3,6,9,12 and 15 are for incline, and 2,4,6,8,9 and 10 are for speed.
It also has a stop key so you can pause your workout to take rest and resume it later without resetting the whole data.So if you are looking for a simple and easy to use treadmill which saves your time and space, then this 3G Cardio treadmill is a must buy to have a great workout experience.
3G Cardio 80i Fold Flat Treadmill Warranty
Warranty: Lifetime warranty on both frame and motor
Parts and Service: 5 years on parts, and one year on service
Customer Support: Contact via email: email@example.com Phone: 1-888-888-7985
View How: To videos and read FAQs on their website.
Return Policy: Return your item within 30 days of your original delivery or drop off date to receive a refund. No returns will be accepted after 30 days.
All items must be returned in new and working condition unless it is already damaged. Original shipping fee is non-refundable, and the customer is responsible for all return shipping costs.
3G Cardio 80i Fold Flat Treadmill Pros and Cons
If you want a treadmill which can save space, looks simple but has all the necessary features, then the 3G Cardio is perfect choice for 2020. It is not just meant for walking or jogging. It can be used even by experienced runners. It has a great value in the price range of $1000 – $2000. It offers a wide training range for stamina, cardio, interval training, strength and weight loss.
Also, it has more extended durability. 3G Cardio has confidence in their products with the excellent warranty they provide on their frames and motor which is the most attractive element of this treadmill as well.