But only a few can afford to go to the gym regularly either due to a shortage of time or lack of motivation. Whatever may be the reason for not attending the gym, each one of us can avail the benefit of working out on this treadclimber.
It is one of the top-rated incline trainers of the Bowflex brand and provides incredible body fitness with its high-end features. Read more about Bowflex Treadclimber TC5000 review 2020 to get a detailed view of this Bowflex equipment that proves to be a compact machine for a variety of users.
Best Suited to Whom?
The Bowflex Treadclimber TC5000 is one of the best-selling treadclimbers of the market that is known to procure significant outcomes in less time as compared to the traditional treadmills and ellipticals. This fitness equipment is ideally recommended for those people who prefer to lose weight and burn out the calories at a much faster rate to get in shape.
The incline provided by this equipment assists the users to attain far more effective results with 12 intensity settings. Also, the users who need a cushioning effect while working out must try using this machine as it provides the low-impact workout sessions that are gentle on knees and joints but deliver excellent results.
Thus, this equipment makes a count among the best treadclimbers for home-based users who need a reliable and consistent machine that helps them to attain long-term outcomes.
Bowflex TC5000 Treadclimber Assembly, Design & Build Quality
The Bowflex Treadclimber TC5000 manual provides in-depth detail of the assembly guidelines that make this process quite simple and easy. The user can take the help of another person to assemble the equipment correctly. It normally takes ninety minutes to complete the task of assembling the entire machine.
But, if the user hesitates to assemble the machine all by himself, then hiring the Bowflex in house professional service would be recommended. The only thing is that the user has to pay for this service in addition to the overall cost of the treadclimber.
Design and Build Quality
The Bowflex Treadclimber TC5000 is one of the best treadclimbers for active walkers as it assures the endearing performance with its solid steel construction.
The equipment arrives in the dimensions measuring 46″ L x 30″ W x 55.25″ H and has the capacity to support even the heavyweight users like those having the maximum weight limit of 300 Ibs.
The machine weighs 185 Ibs and has a smaller footprint as compared to the contemporary treadmills with 46”x 30” that makes it suitable for homes where space is a major concern. It supports a highly interactive user console that boasts of six electronic functions and five LCD readouts for showing the vital workout statistics.
There is a provision of Quick Start feature that helps the users to know their previous settings regarding resistance and last measured weight. The availability of climb indicator helps to understand the elevation levels and calorie burnout feature also adds to the usability of the treadclimber.
The availability of wireless heart rate monitor along with 12 intensity settings makes it a recommended choice of fitness enthusiasts. Overall, it is the preferred walking machine that comes under a range of less than $2000.
Bowflex TC5000 Treadclimber Features
1. Motor: The Bowflex treadclimber offers simple to rigorous workout sessions to all those users who prefer to have the best cardio exercises. Thus, the users can avail the benefit of the commercial grade motor that provides long-lasting and impressive performance for beginners as well as pro users at the maximum speed of 4 mph.
2. Touchscreen Control Panel: The Bowflex treadclimber is designed with the user-friendly console that is accessorized with the five LCD readouts. These readouts display vital data about time, speed, distance, calories burned, calories per minute. These six electronic functions assist the users in providing real-time information about the workout sessions.
Along with this, the users can enjoy the added feature of a wireless heart rate monitor and climb indicator that further offers the statistics about heart health and incline training with precision.
3. Incline & Decline: This treadclimber is known to provide the best incline training as the users have access to the precise information about the elevation at every 100 meters to boost the workout intensity of the users.
4. Media Shelf: The media shelf of this Bowflex treadclimber is user-friendly and supports the feature of a water bottle holder and a magazine holder. Both these provisions play a vital role in encouraging the users to keep ahead of their targets.
5. Treadle Belts: The two treadles of this treadclimber are known to provide low-impact exercise sessions to the users with added cushioning to relieve the users from the pain of joints and muscle soreness.
6. Safety Mechanism: The provision of a safety key in this treadclimber helps the users to keep on working hard using this treadclimber without worrying about their safety.
7. Heart Rate Monitoring: This Bowflex Treadclimber comes packed with a wireless heart rate monitor that provides accurate information to the users during regular and intense exercise sessions. Also, the wireless chest strap is provided to the users along with this equipment to help them in keeping encouraged and focussed.
8. Others: This treadclimber arrives with the transport wheels that make it practical to move the machine after assembly. Besides, the provision of large-sized footboards along with the treadles helps the users to put the machine on and off with safety.
Bowflex TC5000 Treadclimber Workout Programs
Built-In Workout Apps: The Bowflex Treadclimber TC5000 workout is quite effective in reducing those extra bulges and getting the perfectly chiseled body back. Also, the cushioning effect of workout on treadles make it practical for users to do some result-oriented cardio sessions.
The treadclimber doesn’t have any preset programmes for workouts but users can maximize their exercise sessions with different intensity levels and use of calorie indicator as well.
The availability of calorie burnout at each step makes it a great motivating factor for the users to achieve their fitness targets. The provision of wireless heart rate monitoring further allows users to keep their heart healthy by making most of their workout sessions on this treadclimber.
Bowflex TC5000 Treadclimber Warranty
Warranty: Bowflex understands the requirement of offering reliable warranty coverage to all its customers. On this equipment, Bowflex offers five years warranty coverage on its high-quality motor, three years warranty on electronics and parts. The users have two-years warranty on hydraulics to ensure that their investment is protected by the warranty coverage.
Customer Support: Phone- (800) 605-3369 You can check out their website to view the product videos. For FAQs, you can go to the link below
Return Policy: Bowflex brand offers a clear return policy to all of its customers and that incorporates the return of equipment in the period of six weeks.
This time period is counted from the date of delivery and users require to obtain RMA number from the customer service. This number helps to initiate the process of return of the equipment.
To claim a refund, users must return the equipment in perfect working conditions and bear the shipping cost that is involved in the process.
Bowflex TC5000 Treadclimber Pros & Cons
The Bowflex Treadclimber TC5000 is acknowledged among the best treadclimbers for calorie burnout and weight loss owing to its perfect incline training and low-impact sessions. The addition of wireless heart rate monitor, calorie indicator and lots of functionalities make it an upgraded version of Bowflex Treadclimber TC3000.
Even though some users find the difficulty in assembling, maintaining the machine with regular lubrication a bit tedious task, it’s high pricing than the standard treadmills, but still, it is worth the investment.
But, if you prefer more functions in your equipment like Bluetooth connectivity, integration with MyFitnessPal, Apple Health and Google Fit and enhanced speed of 4.5 mph, then you can opt for Bowflex Treadclimber TC200. It is available at less than $1900.
The Bowflex Treadclimber TC5000, on the other hand, makes a top pick for all those people who prefer a joint action of an elliptical, incline trainer and a treadmill all rolled into one to assure high-intensity and low-impact workout sessions.