Also, it is rated as one of the best treadclimbers for home users as it offers exertion-free workout to beginners. Read more about Bowflex Treadclimber TC5 review 2019 to know about the pros and cons and its usability for having incredible workout sessions.
Best Suited to Whom?
The Bowflex Treadclimber TC5 is one of the best treadclimbers for walking enthusiasts as it is designed for serious walkers who prefer walking to any other form of exercise. This equipment is ideal for people who are new to gym equipment and need a simple and effective machine that is easy to operate.
Also, those users who need cushioning support to their knees and joints while working out must go for this equipment. It provides the low-impact workout and helps to burnout 2.5x calories as compared to other contemporary equipment including treadmills.
It is highly recommended for those users who require equipment that doesn’t need a power outlet to function as it starts working when the user begins to walk on it. Thus, this equipment turns out to be the preferred treadclimber for the supporters of walking for getting fit and healthy.
Bowflex TC5 Treadclimber Assembly, Design & Build Quality
The Bowflex Treadclimber TC5 assembly is straightforward and quick with the guidance of the user manual. The customers derive the detailed view of instructions along with the pictures of all the steps to assemble the Bowflex Treadclimber TC5 parts perfectly.
Thus, the user can assemble the entire machine in one-hour with the help of another person. However, the users can also opt for the Bowflex professional expertise to get the equipment assembled but only by paying extra cost for it.
Design and Build Quality
The Bowflex Treadclimber TC5 is recommended cardio equipment for beginners as it is designed to promote walking in everyday life. This machine is the basic model of “WalkTC” series of Bowflex with its upgraded version of TC10, TC20, TC200.
The sturdy steel construction of this equipment makes it capable of standing the rigorous workout sessions at the optimal speed of 4.5 mph. This treadclimber is designed with one LCD console showing the necessary workout details with the dimensions measuring 43.1″ L x 27″ W x 52.8″ H, weighing 163 Ibs.
This equipment is meant for intense exercise schedules with its ability to support the maximum user weight limit of 300 Ibs. Equipped with basic features this treadclimber doesn’t operate with a motor but Step and Go technology.
The provision of calories burned and climb indicator helps the users to maximize their workout sessions on this machine. Overall, it is a well-designed machine with all the essential features of walking equipment at a range of less than $1100.
Bowflex TC5 Treadclimber Features
1. Motor: The Bowflex treadclimber is eco-friendly equipment that supports the use of “Go-Green” technology. It makes this machine work with Step and Go technology that involves the functioning of the machine when the user steps on it.
So, there is no motor, and no electrical socket is needed in this treadclimber. But, if you prefer to have a motorized treadclimber, then you can opt for Bowflex Treadclimber TC1000 that has the modest motor capacity and provides 12 intensity settings
2. Touchscreen Control Panel: The Bowflex treadclimber arrives with an interactive LCD console that offers simple and basic workout details. The users can view the information regarding speed, time, distance and calories. The users can also utilize the feature of climb indicator to understand the level of elevation in the workout.
3. Incline & Decline: This treadclimber provides modest levels of incline and decline to make the user shed those extra kilos by working out at different intensity levels.
4. Media Shelf: The media shelf of this equipment supports a water bottle holder and a magazine holder that makes the user occupied and hydrated while working out on this machine.
5. Treadle Belts: The two treadles of this equipment are designed to provide low-impact workout as the user gets to experience the elliptical motion that keeps the joints and knees well-protected from jerks.
6. Safety Mechanism: Safety key makes this treadclimber suitable for all age group users without any difficulty.
7. Heart Rate Monitoring: This treadclimber doesn’t support heart rate monitor but using the calorie burnout and climb indicator information, the user can workout at various levels of intensity to maintain cardiovascular health.
Transport wheels make this treadclimber more effective as it is a compact-sized machine and with mobility, the users can keep this machine anywhere they prefer.
Bowflex TC5 Treadclimber Workout Programs
Built-In Workout Apps: The Bowflex Treadclimber TC5 is a walking machine that is meant for cardio fitness along with reducing the calories. Even though this equipment doesn’t support any inbuilt workout apps but still the users can maximize their workout by using this equipment.
The different intensity levels with a maximum speed of 4.5 mph provide a challenging workout to users who need to keep their heart fit and cut down those unnecessary bulges.
If your workout requires a personal training coach, then you can derive success with Bowflex Treadclimber TC10 and TC20 models that are upgraded version of this model and support a well-designed Goal-oriented coach technology delivering the personalized workout programs.
Bowflex TC5 Treadclimber Warranty
Warranty Bowflex offers a valid warranty on all its equipment that motivates users to buy their equipment. Bowflex Treadclimber TC5 comes packed with a one-year warranty on the entire machine. But, if you consider this warranty quite less then buying Bowflex Treadclimber TC5000 would be suggested as it provides a comprehensive warranty on all parts of the equipment.
Customer Support – Phone – (800) 605-3369 You can check out their website to view the product videos. For FAQs you can go to the link below: Return Policy – Bowflex is recognized for being customer-oriented in all its policies to provide reliable customer service.
This statement is true regarding the return policy of the Bowflex brand that assures the return of equipment within the time of six weeks from the date when the equipment was delivered to the user. Claiming the refund is easy with Bowflex provided that you return the equipment in a damage free condition.
Bowflex TC5 Treadclimber Pros & Cons
The Bowflex Treadclimber TC5 is acknowledged among the recommended equipment for weight loss and cardio workout. It is an entry level treadclimber that may not support high-end features of upgraded models of Bowflex, but still, it provides incredible burnout of calories.
If you prefer to buy a treadclimber that has upgraded features like the heart rate monitor, user profiles, commercial motor, then you can opt for Bowflex Treadclimber TC5000 that is available at less than $2000.
On the contrary, Bowflex Treadclimber TC5 is the best choice for all those users who require a straightforward machine that provides the essential details of workout with the user-friendly console. Its cost may be a concern for a few users, but with its inbuilt features, it does perform well for novice users.