The name synonymous with the field of manufacturing of quality fitness apparatuses is none other but Bowflex. Recently they have come out with an out of the world product that has a dual feature of a treadmill as well as a conventional stair climbing machine. This product is extensively useful especially for the fitness freaks who like to go in for the advanced workout routine. The TC3000 makes the user finish the workout routine in almost half the time that is otherwise required by the general stair master or a treadmill.
The Bowflex 3000 Treadclimber is a combination of treadmill, elliptical and stair stepper. This combination makes it a very useful cardiovascular machine. Users who have a liking for stair climbing and elliptical will undoubtedly be fascinated by a Treadclimber like this one. As you cannot run on this machine, therefore, for the runners this is a little difficult.
This specific feature is a great advantage over regular treadmills. You won’t do any damage to your knees since the design reduces the stress on your joints. The treads are also cushioned to make them extra absorbent. If you don’t like the pounding that comes with jogging on a treadmill, then the TC3000 is the perfect alternative for you.
12 different settings
With distinctive setting options available in TC3000 it helps to customize the workout routine according to the requirement of its user. The intensity of the exercise is solely up to the user. If the user is a beginner, it has the perfect option available for them. TC3000 also has wonderful options available for the athletes who like to do intense workouts.
- People who fall short of time will certainly like this machine as it gives a required exercise in lesser time. Similarly, who only avoid exercising may also find this apparatus very useful as the design is of the machine is made in such a way that everyone likes to spend more and more time on it.
- Water bottles and other accessories like magazines or remote control etc. can be easily kept in the space provided in it. Thereby, continuity of the workout is not disturbed during the exercise.
- Space constraint issue is very well addressed in this machine. The compact size of the unit, which is kept less than 4 feet long makes it very easy for the people to keep it in their rooms which are short of space to keep the exercise equipment.
- The total steps taken, calories burned, current speed, distance, and the total time spent on the machine are clearly visible on the LCD control panel. The LCD panel attached to the machine is very easy to operate as well.
- The machine is available with a 3-year warranty of its motor that can be termed as one of the best when compared with its peers.
- Speed of the machine 0.5 to 4.0 mph
- Intensity can be set up to 12 levels
- 6 LCD Readout Windows
- User LBS 300 capacity
- Transport Wheels
- Motor Warranty – 3 years
- Electronics/Parts Warranty 2 years
- Hydraulics Warranty – 1 year
- Display of the LCD Screen
- Speed 0.7 to 4.0 miles per hour
- Resistance Level 12
- Electronic functions: speed, distance, total steps, time, calories burned per minute, total calories burned, heart rate
- Wireless Heart Monitor – via wireless chest strap
- Ergonomic cup holder and magazine access
- Dimensions 46″ x 28.5″ x 55.25″
- Maximum Capacity 300 lbs
The machine is not designed for running. Users who have a liking to run more than 4 miles per hour then they should opt for a treadmill. The TC3000 has a maximum speed of 4 miles per hour.
It is being felt by some of its users that this machine is not suitable for over 6’1 feet tall people. It is because it doesn’t have a longer base as a treadmill. The pro form treadmill is a better option for tall people.
The Bowflex TC 3000 Treadclimber Review is an excellent pick for those who like to do low impact cardiovascular workout. Preference is also for those who like to walk instead of running/jogging. The intensive workout can be performed with this machine as it has added a feature such as stair climbing as well as power walk. Hence, a rigorous cardio workout is easily possible on this machine with less of high strength workout schedule.
Taller people can go in for Sole Fitness S77 Treadmill which is ideal for running/jogging. This treadmill has a long deck that is more useful for tall people. It has been provided with incline feature and has folding design as well as to cover up the space constraints. Power walking can also be done on it.