It is mid-level fitness equipment that falls between the beginner level of models like Bowflex TC5 and the advanced version of Bowflex TC20. Read more about Bowflex Treadclimber TC10 review 2020 that covers its features, pros, cons and other technical aspects of the equipment.
Best Suited to Whom?
The Bowflex Treadclimber TC10 is ranked among the top-selling fitness equipment for cardio training as it provides low-impact workout sessions. Many people refrain from joining the gym or doing any workout because of the fear of pain in their joints after the workout.
So, these people should resort to the treadclimber tc10 as designed by Bowflex to achieve low-impact workout with practical results. This machine is perfect for users who prefer to exercise for their abs training, belly fat and improve upon back aches and pains.
Also, the users who complain about losing bone density should try to work out on this machine. As this treadclimber not only improves bone health but also enhance HDL levels that are good cholesterol levels and helps make people fitter.
Thus, this machine proves to be one of the best treadclimbers for home use that yields productive outcomes.
Bowflex TC10 Treadclimber Assembly, Design & Build Quality
The assembly of this treadclimber from Bowflex requires time and patience as within one and a half hour the machine is ready to be used. The provision of detailed instructions with pictures of all parts and steps involved are explained thoroughly in the Bowflex Treadclimber TC10 manual.
There is a requirement of another person to assemble the machine properly and do the heavy lifting task. But, the users can avail the Bowflex in-house assembly service by paying extra cost for assembling the machine.
Design and Build Quality
The Bowflex Treadclimber TC10 is one of the best treadclimbers for serious walkers as it promotes the benefits of brisk walking in daily life. Built with premium grade steel, this equipment supports the 300 Ibs of user weight and promises durability for long-term usage.
The treadmill arrives in a smartly designed aesthetics with dimensions measuring 50.6″ L x 30.3″ W x 52.3″ H with a weight of 185 Ibs. It features the user-interactive LCD screen that shows the relevant information about the workout details of one user.
The provision of Quickstart button helps in easing out the things for the users who need a straightforward machine for their workout. The treadclimber offers the 12 intensity settings with two hydraulic pistons that enable users to attain their preferred fitness goals with sufficient motor capacity.
The users can maximize their workout regimen with different speed levels that range from 0.5 to 4 mph. Also, the provision of a safety key makes it ideal fitness equipment for dedicated walking sessions. Thus, this equipment turns out to be one of the preferred treadclimbers for home use that is referred for people of all age groups.
Bowflex TC10 Treadclimber Features
1. Motor: The Bowflex treadclimber is meant for engaging cardio workout sessions, and this is attained through the motor that is capable of supporting effective workout. The users can maximize their performance with a maximum speed of 4 mph on this treadclimber.
But, if we take a look at Bowflex TC10 vs. TC20, then the later model has more speed with 4.5 mph to have more productive workout sessions.
2. Touchscreen Control Panel: The Bowflex treadclimber is accessorized with four display screens. The LCD provides information about speed, calories, distance, and time. The user-friendly console offers the provision of a goal-oriented coach that contains the tracking of ninety minutes of goal program once a week.
Also, the availability of a one-user profile helps to monitor the entire information of the progress rate of the user with the easy to use and interactive control panel of the treadclimber.
But there is no provision of Bluetooth connectivity and a USB port for entertainment in this console. For that, you can opt for Bowflex Treadclimber TC20 that provides Bluetooth connectivity and entertainment ports with four user profile setups.
3. Incline & Decline: This treadclimber paves the way for the effective inclining rate that provides burnout of calories at a faster speed but without hurting the joints of the users.
4. Media Shelf: This treadclimber from Bowflex provides a media shelf that has a dedicated place to keep a water bottle and a magazine also. Thus, the users keep themselves hydrated while working out on this machine and read a book or a magazine to enjoy their brisk walk.
5. Treadle Belts: This Bowflex treadclimber is designed with two treadle belts that require regular lubrication for smooth functioning.
The treadles provide efficient incline and decline that help in combining the three in one motion of a treadmill, elliptical and stair climber. It results in promoting the low-impact but highly result-oriented workout sessions.
6. Safety Mechanism: This treadclimber comes with safety key along with guidelines that allow for the safe and proper use of the machine.
7. Heart Rate Monitoring: This model of Bowflex doesn’t support the heart rate monitor, but users can engage in a cardio workout by using this machine. So, you can opt for Bowflex Treadclimber TC5000 as it comes packed with a well-designed and integrated heart rate monitor for holistic details about heart rate during the workout sessions.
8. Others: This treadclimber supports the transport wheels for adequate mobility of the machine. Also, the rear step platform helps in better usage of the treadclimber, and the Bowflex body weight loss plan further adds to the usefulness of this equipment.
Bowflex TC10 Treadclimber Workout Programs
Built-In Workout Apps: The Bowflex Treadclimber TC10 is a walking machine that delivers excellent results with consistent performance. The users don’t have any preset workout programs on this machine, but with the help of goal-oriented coach the users can achieve their fitness goals with the 90 minutes workout goal weekly.
Also, there is the provision of one user profile in this machine that enables users to set their fitness goals, track their performance and see the actual results in their fitness levels.
Bowflex TC10 Treadclimber Warranty
Warranty: Bowflex is known among those brands that truly stand by their customers by offering them a valid warranty. So, in this equipment, Bowflex offers two-years warranty on the whole machine.
Customer Support: Phone- (800) 605-3369 You can check out their website to view the product videos. For FAQs, you can go to the link below:
Return Policy: The Bowflex brand remains committed to delivering its prompt service to its customers by making their return policy more effective and easy. If the user is not satisfied with this equipment, he can go for return of the equipment within the time frame of six-weeks from delivery.
But, he has to obtain an RMA number from the customer service to go for the return process. Another prerequisite is the condition of the machine should be good and working along with paying the shipping cost involved in the process.
Bowflex TC10 Treadclimber Pros & Cons
The Bowflex Treadclimber is undoubtedly included among the best treadclimbers for serious walkers. As this machine provides consistent results with 4 mph speed and easy to use the console with a smaller footprint, it is preferred for your health goals.
But, if you don’t want to go for a machine that doesn’t support Bluetooth or heart rate monitor, then we suggest going for the higher and upgraded models of Bowflex. You can buy Bowflex Treadclimber TC200 that offers 4.5 mph speed with inbuilt workout programs, Bluetooth connectivity, and four user profiles.
On the other side, the Bowflex Treadclimber TC10 is a basic cardio machine that provides competent results owing to its highly effective usage in burning calories. This machine is highly endorsed for users who prefer to walk alone to keep themselves fit and don’t like higher intensity and speed levels in their workout.
Therefore, the Bowflex Treadclimber review reveals the key aspects of using this machine for having the result-oriented approach towards fitness.