Best Rowing Machines Under 300
For all, you fitness enthusiasts who are looking for a rowing machine under 300$ and confused about which product should you buy or what to look in a rowing machine before deciding to invest in one, then look no further as you have come to the right place.
This write-up will help in guiding you to choose the best rowing machine suitable for you under your budget of 300$. We are so confident about our buying guide as we have researched in depth each rowing machine to give you the best ones.
Rowing Machines have become the new trendsetter in the area of fitness and is loved by the fitness enthusiast. A rowing machine is based on the principle of working out and burning calories in a similar fashion as that is done while rowing a boat.
Keeping the concept of rowing a boat in mind, the rowing machine is designed with oars and a sliding seat which aids in exercising and toning of the body and yields superb result.
A rowing machine can sometimes dig a big hole in the pocket. If you are a fitness freak and is dying to try your hands on one of this amazing workout machine but couldn’t as it’s too expensive then you have come to the right place as here you will come across your dream of working out on a rowing machine in a budget as low as within 300$.
Buying guide for a rowing machine under 300$
Below are the points one needs to take in consideration before choosing and buying a rowing machine. People may have different options and views when it comes in finding the correct model of rowing machine for them but here are the top points we suggest to look before finding the right machine for you.
1. Quality of the rower : When it comes to quality never ever compromise on it. Always check for the quality of the materials used and give importance to the basic functioning of the rower. Do not get confused with all the lucrative features as under 300$ it is not a good idea to invest in a rowing machine promising features of higher end rowers as the quality of the rower gets compromised.
Your rowing machine should be strongly built and should be sturdy. It should be strong enough for everyday use and should be all rough and tough. Before you invest in one make sure that the rower will be able to handle your weight, height, and load properly.
Check out the comfort quotient of the rowing machine while sitting as there is no point in buying a rower which is not comfortable as you will not be using it afterward if you feel uncomfortable while operating it.
Tip: Investing in a discounted rowing machine is your rowing machine best buy which allows you to buy a better quality rowing machine at a lesser price.
Check out the Merax Magnetic Exercise Rower Adjustable Resistance Rowing Machine (BK) as it is one of the most used rowing machines and is highly recommended by rowers all around the globe.
2. A natural touch: Your rower should make you feel as if you are rowing a real boat and the movement should be swift.
Tip: Rowing machines with oars make the rowing experience even more real and natural.
3. Noise level: Consider the noise level of the rowing machine as too noisy rowing machines can be workout spoiler. Magnetic piston rowing machines are considered to be the quietest type of rowing machines.
A hydraulic rowing machine is aptly suited for the rowers who love participating in outdoor rowing events. The best performing water rowers require a huge tank and are generally not convenient for home use.
We strongly recommend the Marcy Rowing Machine as the best low noise making rower and the best stamina rowing machine.
4. Check the resistance: More the resistance, better is the workout experience and output as more resistance will require more effort and will help in losing calories faster. Also, make sure that the machine has no mechanical or manufacturing issues. Test it thoroughly before purchasing.
Generally, the damper setting which provides the resistance can be adjusted to 10 levels. At level 1 it means that you are allowing a very less flow of resistance and the difficulty level is of a beginners level. So, adjust your resistance level on a scale of 1 to 10 and chose the ideal resistance as per your body’s capacity.
We strongly recommend the USA_BEST_SELLER Exercise Adjustable Double Hydraulic Resistance Rowing Machine especially for all those who dream of flaunting their well-toned abs.
5. Monitor/ Control panel: This is a very important feature to consider before buying a rower. The control panel or the monitor should have a clear display and shouldn’t be too complicated to understand.
It should be user-friendly. Features like time, distance, calories burned and strokes should be available.
6. Comfort: Another key point to consider is to check the comfort level offered by the machine. Since you will be using the rower on a day to day basis so it is important to check how comfortable the seats, handles, and the footrests are. Your body parts should comfortably fit into the rowing machine without any slippage and with a proper grip.
Do keep in mind that the rowing machine should not be full of jerks and should be smooth and easy to use. Your comfort quotient can be evaluated by checking your body dimensions with the dimensions of the rowing machine. For e.g., if you are tall, then you need to go for a rower which can cater your height and weight easily and you can freely row and have an amazing workout.
7. Storage options: One frequently forgotten point while buying a rowing machine which is overlooked is to think about how much storage option is available back home for the machine to fit. Most of the rowing machines are approximate of the size size of a standard couch (around 8 feet long) so, if you are tall then, for a comfortable rowing experience you should go for a rowing machine with bigger pedals and a bigger seat.
If space is a problem then opt for a machine which is compact and can be folded easily. Also, wheels are a great option as it makes it easy to carry the rowing machine from one place to another.
Tip: The best foldable rowing machines within your budget are a real space utilizer.
You can opt for the Marcy Foldable 8-Level Magnetic Resistance Rowing Machine if storage is an issue or you. It is also one of the best rowing machines for short people.
8. User Capacity: Buy a rowing machine according to the height and weight of the people who are going to use it.
Make sure that the machine bought is not made of lower quality material and can carry a weight of at least 250 lbs and height up to six and a half feet at least.
If you are on a heavier side then it is recommended to go for a rowing machine which can carry a load up to 300 lbs. You can choose the Sunny Health & Fitness SF-RW5515 Full Motion Rowing Machine as it has a weight capacity of around 350 lbs.
9. Dimensions: Buy a machine which can easily fit into your house or gym or the place where you plan to keep the rowing machine. An average rowing machine is generally around eight feet in length or you can simply imagine the size of your couch which can accommodate three averagely built people sitting on it as the average size of most of the rowing machines.
It is a must that you ensure the space available for installing the rower is bigger than the rower’s dimensions.Tip: If space is a constraint then go for a foldable rowing machine. The best compact rowing machine which we highly recommend is the Stamina Body Trac Glider 1050 Rowing.
10. Assembly: Make sure that the rowing machine can be easily assembled and is easy to use. It is important to ensure that the rower comes with a manual which explains clearly on assembling the pieces and installing the machine correctly.
Generally, rowing machines are easy to install with a few screws and a few joints. All you require is a screwdriver to install it.
Tip: Few rowers also provide free installation or a paid installation facility.
11. Warranty: Another important point to keep in mind is to check its warranty. A long term warranty in itself suggests that the quality of the product is good and even if a problem turns up it can be repaired free of cost.
Warranty is a very important aspect of choosing the right rowing as it not only promises that the product is defective will be repaired but also speaks volumes that the company has used good quality materials to make the product and that is why it is ready to take its responsibility even after the sale. Most of the rowing machines offer a warranty of around 2-3 years.
We strongly recommend the Sunny Health & Fitness Magnetic Rowing Machine which offers a good after sale service and also offers great deals on protection plans and warranty offered.
Keep in mind the points discussed above and choose your perfect rowing machine which is available under 300$. Just keep in mind that you need to choose a machine which is worth every penny of your investment.
Just kickstart your fitness journey with your brand new rowing machine and always keep in mind that you need to use the machine on a regular basis to lead your journey of fitness and wellness in flying colors. Your rowing machine is your personal new trainer. Enjoy and reap the fruits of good health while experiencing rowing at the comfort of your home.
Keep rowing and exercising to remain fit and healthy forever.