If you want to own a superior quality rowing machine at an affordable price, then Stamina ATS Air Rower is designed for you. The Stamina Air Rower works on the principle of wind resistance through a fan creating a friction-free workout hence making it the best in the class. The wind resistance mechanism effectively targets to tone your arms, legs, abs, and buttocks.
The electronic performance monitor displays the speed, distance, time and calories burned and everything else you need to record your fitness development. The Stamina Air Rower is compact and is easy to store.The frame can be folded and can be moved without constraint with the rolling wheels on the bottom of the frame. Designed and manufactured in the United States, the Stamina Air Rower 1399 is renowned for its superior quality making it durable and comfortable machine.
Wind Resistance mechanism
The Stamina Air Rower operates on the simple mechanism of air resistance. It is an excellent process for smooth resistance you may ever find. If you want to work hard, just pick up the speed, and more resistance will be created for you have an intense workout. For a lighter workout, you slow down the speed, and the resistance will be lesser. This kind of resistance is much different than magnetic or water resistance; once habitual you get used to it real quick.
Designed for comfort
The seat of this Air Rower is cushioned by pads and upholstered with the soft material making it comfortable to sit on and train. The Stamina Rower 1399 is designed to give its users continuous and convenient training to achieve their fitness goals.
- Easy Storage: The Stamina Air Rower is the best option if you space constraints. This machine can be conveniently folded and stored anywhere without hassles. It is miraculously light for its durability from the steel frame.
- Wind resistance: It is the best type of resistance that provides smooth and efficient rowing
- Electronic monitor: The performance display is multifunctional that tracks your exercise speed, distance, time and calorie burned.
- Comfortable seat: the sliding, upholstered seats are cushioned with pads for a distress free workout.
- Secured foothold: The large foot plates provide space to fit in any size of feet. The adjustable nylon straps hold your feet in place
- Sturdy metal frame: The Stamina Air Rower comes with a durable steel frame that is built for durability and keeps it away from wear and tear.
- Easy to maneuver: The frame of the Stamina Air Rower is foldable and comes with built-in wheels making it easy for the machine to move.
- Easy assembly: The Stamina Air Rower can be conveniently assembled in 15 to 45 minutes using the comprehensive instructions given in the manual.
- Warranty: This rower comes with a 3-year frame warranty and a 90-day warranty on parts.
The machine has textured grip handles for slip proof gliding which is a useful feature, especially when you get tired and doing the last leg of your workout. Customers have also mentioned that the foot rests are very spacious and are best for any foot size.
Some users have complained about the seats being too small; they must have been over 6′ tall. Few customers have felt that the resistance is not adjustable, but they are proven wrong by their statement as resistance depends on the intensity of rowing.
Drawbacks of the Stamina Air Rower
We don’t have much negative to say about the Stamina ATS Air Rower. The only thing that we found that few customers complain about its noise being louder than the other models available in the market. The users should be aware as this is a wind resistance rower and should not be expected to be quiet as the magnetic resistance ones. Therefore, this is not much of a drawback and can be easily worked upon and should not be paid much heed to.
If you want an inexpensive and remarkably conceptualized wind-resistance machine, the Stamina ATS Air Rower 1399 is the best choice for you. It offers you comfortable seats, smooth rowing, decent motor and excellent grip handles. It is the best rower for people who want suitable in-house training. Acclaimed!