It has a small footprint of 48” x 32.5” that doesn’t take up a lot of space. It has a full-range-of-motion rowing stroke with hydraulic resistance to make the workouts more challenging. The users are provided with an adjustable dial tension to control the rowing resistance.
Stamina 1205 Precision Rower features precision extruded aluminum rowing beam and a deluxe ball-bearing roller system to make the rowing strokes smooth and quiet. The comfortable, thick padded seat and the pivoting footplates provide added comfort making the precision rower not just convenient but also comfortable.
It can even motivate the users to carry on with long workout sessions with its single button multi-function monitor that displays the speed, distance, time, row counts, and the calories burned. Read Stamina 1205 Precision Rower Review 2019 below.
Best Suited to Whom?
Stamina 1205 Precision Rower is a hydraulic resistance home rowing machine that one can bring home to get the cardiovascular fitness strength and a total body workout. Its resistance can be controlled manually with an adjustable dial tension. It doesn’t offer higher levels of resistance or cutting-edge technology.
So, people looking for a high-end rowing machine or some hard training won’t find this precision rower a good fit, however, it can provide you with a decent workout at a cost below $350.
In fact, the users who don’t have any dedicated workout area at home can still achieve their fitness goals at the comfort of home with the help of this rower from Stamina.
Stamina 1205 Precision Rowing Machine Assembly, Design & Build Quality
The Assembly of Stamina 1205 Precision Rower is not very complicated. Detailed instructions are given in the Owner’s Manual to help the users with the job.
It is suggested that two people work together to assemble the precision rower so that the process can be completed easily within 30-40 minutes. However, if no option left, even a single person can manage the assembly process by taking a little longer time.
Design & Build Quality
Stamina 1205 Precision Rower is designed for home users with the total dimensions of 48“L x 32.5” W x 27.75”H suitable for small spaces. The small footprint is also useful for easy storage. The product weighs around 47 lbs after the assembly.
It is sturdy with a steel frame and extruded aluminum rowing beam facilitates the easy seat sliding. It is also designed with the deluxe ball-bearing roller system to make the rowing strikes effective and efficient. The precision rower offers thick padded seat and pivoting footplates for the added comfort.
Stamina 1205 Precision Rowing Machine Features
1. Resistance: Stamina Rower Machine comes with hydraulic resistance and smooth hydraulic cylinder action to provide some challenging rowing exercises. It also features adjustable tension control that allows the users to control the resistance manually during the training.
2. Pivoting Footplates: This precision rower features pivoting footplates to make the total body workout comfortable for the users. Also, the footplates have safety, adjustable closure to keep the feet firm in its place.
3. Rowing Handle: This home rowing machine has comfortable handles, padded at the end to provide support for easy rowing. The deluxe ball-bearing roller system makes the handle movement smooth and convenient.
4. Rowing Beam: Stamina 1205 Precision Rower is designed with precision extruded aluminum rowing beam that makes the rowing workout comfortable and smooth by allowing easy seat sliding.
5. Seat: This Stamina rowing machine features a comfortable, thick padded seat that allows the users to sit for long hours without causing any inconvenience.
6. Display: Like other Stamina Products machines, even this rower from the company features a single button multi-functional workout monitor that tracks the speed, distance, time, row counts, and calories burned to keep the users motivated in achieving the desired fitness goals.
7. Capacity: It is a sturdy fitness trainer made of steel frame and aluminum beam to support a maximum of 250 lbs user weight conveniently.
Stamina 1205 Precision Rowing Machine Workout Programs
If there is a need for cardiovascular fitness and total body strengthening, then Stamina 1205 Precision Rower can do the job at the comfort of the home gym. Its smooth hydraulic cylinder action and rowing workouts improve your cardiovascular strength and build the major muscles group in your body.
The adjustable tension control allows you to change the workout intensity to target different muscles. The disadvantage of this machine is that it doesn’t offer any pre-set workout programs, however, at a price below $350 you would still find this comfortable rower worth the price.
Stamina 1205 Precision Rowing Machine Warranty
Stamina brand 1205 Precision Rower Warranty is better and industry average with a 5-year warranty on frame. However, only a limited 90-days warranty on parts might disappoint you a little.
Stamina Fitness Trainers are mostly free from defects. Still, you figure out any issue or concern, contact Customer Support by dialing at 1-800-375-7520 or write to them at email@example.com.
Stamina 1205 Precision Rowing Machine Pros & Cons
Stamina 1205 Precision Rower is a budget model for home gyms that can offer good cardiovascular fitness and can strengthen the total body muscles for its price range.
It does have some limitations, but the advantages like no requirement of dedicated workout space and the small footprint are more beneficial for the beginner level users.
Even though you cannot aim some hard training (you can check Stamina DT Pro Rower for the tough workouts), you can definitely get some comfortable, convenient rowing workout with the Stamina 1205 Precision Rower.
The smooth hydraulic cylinder action, pivoting footplates, thick padded seat, and extruded aluminum rowing beam can put the machine amongst the best performing rowing machines under $400.