Bodycraft Rowing Machines Review 2019
Bodycraft is a leading brand in the industry today. The types of equipment they have introduced in the fitness market today be it treadmills, ellipticals machines, exercise bikes or recumbent bikes all dictate a safe and effective workout. Talking about the Bodycraft rowing machines, Bodycraft has introduced three pioneer models- VR400 Pro rowing machine, VR400 Pro Rowing Machine and VR200 Pro Rowing Machines. All the three models are known for their high-end performances, reasonable pricing, robust warranties and extra efficient features. The rowers are an ideal choice for both residential as well as the commercial purposes. Let us have a detailed look at top rowers from Bodycraft.
Why Bodycraft stands out?
Bodycraft is a big brand name. And this big brand name is the result of consistent efforts and hard work that the manufacturers put in to design their products following the excellent industrial standards. With sophisticated designs and precise engineering, products from this brand always shine out amongst the leading manufactures today. They are the ideal recommendations for commercial as well as residential shoppers with moderate to high budgets. If you are looking for high-end rowing motions, along with excellent warranty coverage and high tech features, then Bodycraft is worth giving a consideration.
|Product||Ratings||Resistance Levels||Digital Monitor||Fold-able Frame||Best Price|
Bodycraft VR400 Pro
Bodycraft VR200 Pro
|---||Easy to read black mask LCD w/LED backlit display and keys - 2”W x 3“H display|
Bodycraft VR500 Pro
|---||Easy to read black mask LCD w/LED backlit display and keys - 5”W x 2.5“H display|
Bodycraft Rowing machines Series
Talking about the rower machine models the primary rowers includes VR400 Pro rowing machine, VR400 Pro Rowing Machine and VR200 Pro Rowing Machines.
- All of the rowing machines are foldable and compact.
- Resistance levels on this machine vary from minimum 8 to maximum 32. Bodycraft VR500 Pro Rowing Model is the flagship model from Bodycraft with maximum resistance levels.
- Except for VR200 Pro Rowing Machine, all the other models have wireless heart rate transmitters compatibility.
- All the Bodycraft rower machines have a lot of built-in workout programs to make your workout routine more fun and enjoyable. Here too, the Bodycraft VR200 Pro Rowing Machine marks the exception with no preloaded workout programs.
- Each model supports contoured cushioning and wide pedals with foot straps.
- Magnetic resistance makes the rowing machine noise free. Such a relief feature!
- As for display technology, all the models have a well-built console with backlit keys.
- All the models support good user weight capacity, robust aluminium framework and decent warranties.
- All the above features make the Bodycraft rower machines the most valuable rowers in the market. The brand is grabbing excellent customer support and response. Thus, outshining the big brand competitors.
Bodycraft VR500 Pro Rowing Machine
The Bodycraft VR500 Pro Rowing Machine is one of the best rowers in the market and enjoys a solid reputation. If what you’re looking for a rower that has strong functions with robust tech and specification, then don’t hesitate to invest in this model. No doubt the best selling Bodycraft rower machine. Workout progress monitoring along with 32 levels of resistance enhances the power and functionality of this equipment. The important features include-
- The machine has a assembled dimensions 98.5″L x 20″W x 38.5″ and Folded dimensions measuring 58.5″L x 20″W x 77″H.
- It has an Easy to read black mask LCD. The monitor measures 5”W x 2.5“H.
- The handlebars consist of an aluminium framework.
- It has a comfortable and contoured seat with heavy-duty roller bearings. This feature is exclusive of entire Bodycraft rowing machine series.
- The pedals are wide with commercial Grade Heel Rest along with adjustable foot straps to hold you tighter throughout the rowing motion.
- Talking about the resistance, it offers 32 levels of variable resistance. The best of Bodycraft rowers so far.
- Since it features magnetic resistance, this makes the assembly exceptionally quiet.
- It has many pre-loaded workout programs along with heart rate control programs comprising 55%, 75%, 90% and custom.
- It offers four user profiles support.
- It offers goal tracking programs as well. This feature lacks in any other model.
- The warranty comprises lifetime Frame, seven years of parts, and two years of labour.
- Other specs include folding design, transportation wheels attached, excellent customer support services and much more.
- The above features make it the most valuable rower from Bodycraft and are worth investing your money.
Bodycraft VR400 Pro Rowing Machine
The Bodycraft VR400 Pro Rowing Machine is the second top model from Bodycraft. It is known for its quality, secure storage, sturdy performance and of course the fact that it comprises the inbuilt workout programs, multi-users profile and magnetic resistance all at such an affordable and reasonable price. The machine has already hit its competitors hard. It is an excellent choice for all class of trainers. Let us have a detailed look at its features.
- It has Manual 16 levels of resistance featuring both air resistance (level one) and magnetic resistance utilising the Eddy Current Technology.
- The handlebars are extremely fine, covered with high-quality rubbers to keep them soft on your hands.
- The product’s assembled dimensions measures 98.5″L x 21.25″W x 40.25″H whereas the folded dimensions measures 43.25″L x 21.25″W x 69.25″H.
- The product has a total weight of 39kgs, and it supports maximum user weight up to 350 lbs.
- It has 8.5″ of travel with maximum user height up to 6’8″.
- The product has a wide, comfortable seat. Also, the pedals are spacious enough to accommodate any foot size, along with adjustable foot straps.
- Extruded aluminium track is sturdy enough.
- The monitor arm can be adjusted to any height and angle using the easy pivot joint.
- Since it has transport wheels attached, so it easily rolls down to any location in the house. Thus, enhances its portability and storage.
- It is also a folding rower to help deal you with space constraints.
- Talking about the workout programs, it has 11 inbuilt workout programs designed to cater to the needs of an individual trainer.
- It supports up to 4 users profiles at a time.
- The additional important features include heart rate monitoring, cooling fan availability, intuitive console and extended warranties.
- It is also cost-effective, this makes it the brands best seller rowing machine.
Bodycraft VR200 Pro Rowing Machine
The Bodycraft VR200 Pro Rowing Machine is the cheapest model in the Bodycraft rower model series. Though the price of this model is exceptionally less, the brand compromises nowhere in the construction and quality. Just like other top quality models, it too has magnetic resistance, contoured seat, seamless ride, full footrest, ergonomic handlebars and folding capability. It lacks nowhere in quality and features. Highly recommended!
- The folding dimensions measures 35.5″L x 17.5″W x 58″H whereas assembled dimensions measures 79″L x 17.75″W x 36.25″H.
- It has anodised T13 aluminium beam sturdy framework which is rust proof and is durable for a longer period.
- Floor dimensions measure 17.75″W x 79″L, thus occupies less of your space
- It is completely foldable just like other top class models from Bodycraft and turns into a tiny and compact piece of instruments. Thus suits perfectly well for residential purposes.
- It offers Air/Magnetic with eight levels. The resistance controls are conveniently placed on the handlebars. Thus, provides you with easy access to vary the resistance as per your convenience and requirement.
- The handlebars utilise high-class aluminium. Further, they are coated with superior rubber to keep them easy on the hands.
- The travelling belt measures 34″ to withstand users up to 6’4″.
- The seat is deeply contoured with sophisticated bearings. The seat height is approx 15.5″. It is an ideal step-up height of persons of any age groups.
- The track comprises aluminium monorail built on high strength T13 aluminium. Thus, adds to its durability and strength.
- The monitor adjusts easily with the help of easy tilt pivots.
- The console displays Display: Time, Distance (Meters), Calories (Cal), Time 500m, Strokes, Strokes Per Minute (SPM), Total Strokes Profile.
- The transport wheels, cooling fan, and sleep mode are worth mentioning features.
- The assembly has a total weight of only 27kgs.
- It supports a maximum user weight up to 300 lbs.
Pros and Cons of Bodycraft Rowing Machines
- Well contoured seat with heavy-duty bearings
- Conveniently designed and placed handlebars
- Completely foldable
- Magnetic resistance
- Noise-free assemblies
- Sturdy built
- Adjustable foot straps along with a commercial footrest
- High-end warranties
- Excellent customer support services
- High user weight capacities
- Heart rate monitoring
- Attached transport wheels
- Lack of Assembly
- Lack of multimedia compatibility
- It lacks any storage accessories.
In spite of such heated competition between various top brands featuring even better tech features in their each upcoming models, Bodycraft has earned an excellent reputation and customer support. Thanks to its world-class construction, attractive designs, durability, easy usage, and fantastic customer services. They are an ideal choice for customers who want luxury motion with long-term facilities. The only drawback is the absence of multimedia entertainment that other manufacturers offer.