The best way to get an upper body that is toned is by using a pull-up bar. However, the question is whether you can get a good pull-up bar for your home gym in case you are on a strict budget? Getting one of the Best Pull Up Bar 2021 Under $700 will not be much of a challenge if you make the best use of this article. Pull up Bars not just offer the required physical training but also offer a lot of comfort in using them.
There are many types of pull-up bars available in the market which makes it quite tough to select the perfect one. The options can vary from a wall-mountable pull-up bar to a Doorway pull up bar, or even a Ceiling Mount Pull up Bar. Moreover, even if you are on a budget, you can definitely find a good pull-up bar that matches your fitness requirements. You can check out our review on some of the Best Pull-ups Bars 2021 Under $700 and you can definitely consider buying any of these.
Best Pull-up Bars Under $700
Mentioned below are a few of the best performing pull-up bars that are also the top-selling equipment in this category of Best Pull Up Bars for Home:
1. The Iron Age Pull Up Bar Doorway US Invention Patent with Smart Hook Technology: This pull-up bar comes with the Smart Hook Technology and gives you the best results. It has a very unique construction along with a unique design. It does not need any assembling and the user can get it hooked directly onto the doorframe. You can get this Doorway Pull-up Bar for less than $50.
2. The ProsourceFit Multi-Grip Chin-Up/Pull-Up Bar: This is among the best Doorway Trainers Home Gym and can be purchased for less than $50. The bars are made using steel that is durable and heavy-duty. This pull-up bar is a popular choice when it comes to Doorway Pull up Bar as it is multifunctional and very easy to assemble and install.
3. The Garren Fitness Maximiza Pull Up Bar: This pull-up bar offers a very secure and safe upper body training to the user. It comes with non-slip foam grips that make it very comfortable. In order to avoid any kind of accident, ensure that the bar is fixed to the screw-in door brackets provided. This pull-up bar can be purchased for less than $50.
4. The Merax Wall Mounted Pull-up Bar: This is a wall Mounted Pull-up Bar and is among the best Home Pull-up Bar that can be purchased for less than $700. It comes with a greater user weight capacity of about 440lbs and this amongst the best available in the industry. It also offers a lot of multi-grip workouts in addition to the dip stand power tower that offers multiple workout options.
5. The KT Mens Pull Up Bar: This is one of the top-rated Free-standing Pull-up Bars that has a very sturdy frame. It also has an adjustable portable stand that offers the user a full-body swing. It offers the highest user weight capacity of about 485lbs that has a very strong frame made of alloy steel to offer the user a stable as well as safe pull-up exercises. It is one of the best Pull-up Bars Under $700.
6. CFF Wall/Ceiling Mounted Pull up Bar with 300-Pound Capacity: This is a Pull-up Bar that has a high user weight capacity and also has a mounting system of commercial quality. This trainer can easily convert a wall into a pull-up rack. This pull-up bar has been rated as one of the Best Pull up Bars under $700.
Buyer’s Guide to get the Best Pull-Up Bar Under $700 2021
If you are on the lookout for one of the Best Pull-up Bar for Home use that matches your requirements. There are a lot of factors that must be considered prior to make an investment in a Pull-Up bar. Some of the factors are listed below:
1. Pull-up Bar type: It is always better to be aware of the various pull-up bars that can be found in the market. You might need a bar that requires less assembly or might want a pull-bar that matches your space requirements at home. Once you decide on this, you can select from a variety of pull-up bars like the Doorway pull-up bar, the Wall/Ceil Mounted pull-up bar, or even the Portable or Standing Pull-up Bars. You must understand your requirements before you buy the pull-up bar.
2. Assembly and Installation: The various criteria that impact the pull-up bar’s assembly and installation must be considered. For instance, the wall clearance, the height, the availability of space, etc. The bar’s height has to be sufficient to give the user a lot of space to execute the pull-ups. There are some pull-up bars that require very less assembly and installation, for instance, the Ultimate Body Press Wall Mounted Doorway Pull Up Bar.
3. Versatility: If you need multi-functional fitness equipment that can give you a complete workout at home. You can check out the X-Factor Pull up Power Tower 500lbs Dip Chin Up Station – it is one of the very versatile pull-up bars in the market. There are a few Pull-up/Chin-up Bars that offer multiple grip options that enable the user to work on their whole body.
4. Grip: Before you purchase the bar, it is advised to experience the bar. You must be able to get a secure and comfortable grip which is required when you perform a vigorous workout session. You can select between a pull-up bar that has foam, a knurled texture or a rubber. You must remember that a knurled pull-up bar gives you a better grip and is quite durable in contrast to other bars. One of the Best Pull up Bars for Travel is the Perfect Fitness Multi-Gym Doorway Pull Up Bar Portable Gym System and it also gives the user a good grip.
5. Load Capacity: The standard load capacity of a pull-up bar is about 300 lbs. A few models support a heavy load. When you buy a Pull-up Bar under 700$, ensure that you are aware of the load capacity. You must choose a pull-up bar that can support your body weight as this will help avoid any injury. The X Factor Pull up Power Tower has the highest weight capacity of about 500lbs.
6. Length of the bar: Usually, the longer bar will bend due to the pressure of heavyweight. That’s why we prefer a narrower bar. Pull up bars come in various length ranges i.e 60 to 120cm. Sportz Gear premium which is made of steel chrome is a pull-up bar that can hold heavy weight without bending and can adjust its length to 63 to 100cm.
7. Grip Positions: A standard pull-up bar gives the user a simple bar that has a narrow as well as a wide grip. However, an advanced pull-up bar will provide the user with neutral grip bars and thereby enable them to perform a wide range of exercises. For instance, the Ultimate Body Press XL Doorway Pull Up Bar with Elevated Bar & Adjustable Width comes with the features that you need in a reliable pull-up bar.
A pull-up bar that is sophisticated would offer the user a monkey-bar style grip which gives them 5 grip positions. A free-standing pull -up bar gives you a lot of grip positions. The price rises with the increase in the grip positions.
8. Price: The Indoor Pull-up Bars for Home 2021 start from about $20 and go up to $100 or more. Based on the training needed and the budget, you can select a pull-up bar that is ideal for you and matches your needs. The Yes4All Doorway Pull up Bar with Multiple Foam Grips is amongst the best affordable Pull-up Bars available in the market.
9. Mounting: A few pull-bars can be mounted on the doorframe, whereas a few might need to get fixed into a wall or ceiling. A few pull-up bars might have to be fixed into the rafters. You must choose one that matches your home set-up.
Pull up bar can be used for the following areas
Your Lats “Latissimus Dorsi”: Lats muscles are the largest muscle of the upper body. This muscle helps in the movement of the upper body. While doing pull-ups these muscles are used and improved in an appropriate manner.
Your Rhomboids – This muscle is very helpful for the backache and back-related issues. It also supports the lats muscle.
Your Biceps – Pull up bars also work for biceps because when we bend our arms then it will help to improve our biceps. So while doing the pull-ups it will train your whole arms
Your Cardiovascular System: Well, few pull-ups can not affect the cardiovascular system. But if it has done for a long time can improve the cardiovascular system for a short time.
Precautions to be taken: Mounting a pull-up bar can be quite tricky. However, free-standing power towers will not face such issues. Irrespective of the kind of pull-up bar you purchase, you must ensure that the bar is quite durable, sturdy and stable. If it is not sturdy and safe, you might crash to the ground while working out and injure yourself.
Undoubtedly, a Pull-Up Bar is a great tool to strengthen the whole body. However, finding the best pull-up bar totally depends on your requirements, your budget, and the features you are looking for. Before you purchase a pull-up bar, it is advised to research the various options available, the advantages and disadvantages of every product you finalize, etc. The above factors will help you understand what you need to look into before you invest in a pull-up bar and will help you get one of the best pull-up bars under $700