Stamina Pull Up Bars Review 2019
Since its founding in 1987, one of the famous international fitness brands, Stamina Products is committed to creating innovative and affordable pieces of equipment, especially for the home gyms. Its engineering team works hard to design and develop affordable products without compromising quality. In order to keep the cost at the check, their products are manufactured in China.
The brand has introduced a wide range of fitness trainers to help its customers have a toned body while keeping themselves fit and healthy at the comfort of home. The brand’s range of products includes home exercise bikes, rowing machines, power towers, and pull up bars. To its credit, Stamina is one of the first fitness manufacturers to develop infomercial products.
The brand has successfully built a large base of satisfied customers over the years with its affordable products and user-friendly Customer Support offering exceptional services.
Why Stamina Pull Up Bars Stand Out Among the Rest
Stamina has come up with Stamina Door Gyms, the Pull-up bar offering full upper body workout at a throwaway price of around $25. Though simple and easy to use, it provides multiple workout options with five grip positions. Stamina pull-up bar stands out in its built quality as it is made of heavy-duty steel frame, comfortably supporting a maximum user weight up to 250 lbs. Stamina also offers excellent customer service but lacks in offering a longer warranty period.
Stamina Pull Up Bars
Stamina Doorway Trainer Plus also is known as Stamina Door Gyms is the home pull up bar introduced by Stamina to help the users get a full upper body workout at the most reasonable price possible. Stamina Pull up Bar is probably the simplest workout trainer from a leading fitness brand that can easily be hung to the home door to help the users build full upper body strength while toning the different muscles.
Its five grip positions offer multiple workouts including pull-ups, triceps dips, push-ups, and sit-ups. Let’s have a look at the features of Stamina Pull up bar/Stamina Door Gym below.
- It comes with five grip positions to allow the users to build and tone upper body muscles.
- It is designed to offer excellent pull-ups, push-ups, sit-ups, and triceps dips.
- It is a professional quality heavy-duty training tool that can support a maximum user weight up to 250 lbs.
- It is built with sturdy steel construction offering durability and stability.
- It comes with thick padding and non-slip comfort grips to make the workouts comfortable and easy.
- It is one of the most comfortable trainers to use with simple assembly and easy portability. Also, it attaches and removes easily from the door frame.
- It requires a sturdy door frame with trim for its functioning as a pull-up bar.
- With the assembled dimensions of 36.75” L x 16” W x 11” H, it comfortably fits standard doorways.
Stamina Pull Up Bars Pros & Cons
Stamina pull up bar is an affordable piece of fitness equipment, a perfect add on to your home gym if you are looking to build and tone your upper body muscles with some serious workouts. At a discounted price of around $25, it is probably one of the most reasonable buys for a brand name like Stamina.
Even though the warranty is limited, it is built with heavy-duty construction and promises greater performance. Go for it without much thinking if you are aiming at toning your upper body muscles.