If you are in dire need to build a stronger body or if you want to maintain your looks then portable pull up bars can be a boon for you. In the weight training category, pull-ups are among the hardest one to do but the best to keep your body healthy and muscles bigger. It requires you to use your muscles to lift and lower your entire body weight and because of this, they can be the best workout you can give to your upper body.
If done properly, they can burn a lot of calories and at the same time they are good for your posture and will bring great stability to your core, shoulders, and hip. They are ideal in triggering a healthy muscle growth in your upper back, biceps, and shoulders and will surely define a new manly look for you. With all these benefits highlighted, you might be wondering whether you can train pull-ups at your home instead of a frantic gym schedule.
Yeah! You can do that with a portable pull up bar and some other helpful accessories. Newer models even allow you to scale your pull-ups with varying difficulty levels. As with all other equipment, you will get a wide variety of home door-mounted portable chin-up bars in the market. So, selecting the best one for you is crucial especially if you are a newbie.
This article will guide you through selecting the best quality portable chin-up bar 2021 for you and at the same time, it will help you to get a better idea about various variations of pull-ups so that you can select the one which suits you better.
Why shouldn’t you Quit Exercising?
The easiest thing one can do is to admire the well-built body of weightlifters and bodybuilders and the hardest thing is to get something similar to your own body. Building a strong body requires patience. You can’t get a perfectly crafted body with a week’s work. Fitness is the overall result of your efforts that is compounded over time. So, you should make exercise a part of your daily routine. Among various exercises, pull-ups bars will surely be the best exercise equipment to strengthen your upper body muscles. For that, you need the best portable chin up bar that you can easily use at your home.
When we talk about fitness, the first thing most of us would come up with is walking. Because this is the easiest thing you could do. This is true if all you need is maintain your fitness but most of us will be having bigger dreams and mere walking won’t be enough for achieving that kind of muscle development. It can’t shape your upper body or build biceps well. So, more intense upper body workouts like pull-ups are a must in your fitness regime.
Persistence and consistency are the keys to achieving a fit and well-developed body. The main problem with many of us is that we engage in exercises for a short period of time and subsequently stop it. This won’t help you in any way. Maintaining a perfect shape and fitness require you to do some exercises regularly. This is how you build the body of your dreams and not by admiring others and doing nothing. So, once you install a pull-up bar at your home, make sure that you use it regularly.
Why is Home an Absolutely the Best Place for using Pull up Bars?
If you love to maintain perfect body fitness, then most probable suggestion to you from others is to visit a gym regularly. But, many of us are reluctant to go to a gym. And the white collar jobs and blue collar jobs had made sure not to have any free time any single day. No one wants to tire themselves in the gyms when all they want is get some rest in their home. Moreover, not many people like the environment of the gym and some people find the gym fees not so affordable.
If you are one among them, then why not set up the best strength training pull-up bars at your home so that you can carry out your regular workout at the comfort of your home itself. This way nothing can stop you from getting fit. There is a reason why you call it home. It is the best place for you to relax and it is where you are free to do whatever you want. Nobody is there to force you to do something or to monitor you.
The immense tranquillity that you can enjoy at your home is no way near to the regime set up in a gym. You can be confident enough at your home that no one will bother you with their comments so that your mind will be free to focus on building stronger muscles. Anyone who works out in their home gyms will have an excuse to stay away from working out. Workout at a gym can be a menace especially if there are people who criticize you for whatever you do and make fun out of your looks.
And this is a very common scene in gyms because most of the people who come there might be the bodybuilders. This can even affect your self-confidence level and maybe you will never visit the place ever again. In contrast to this, if you are at your home then you will have an enjoyable time working out. So, working with the pull-up bar is actually a good option to go for. This can make you feel more determined to continue the use of portable pull-up bars at your home.
An analytical approach towards the design of many pull-up bars suggests that the chin up bars for 2021 are basically designed for home usage. This is a common trend we observed in the present day is the popularity of the pull-up bars. This can be a direct consequence of an ever-growing interest towards the portable pull up bars that can be used at homes.
What Are the Key Requirements of a Portable Chin Up Bar?
Pull-up bars can become your best buddy in fitness training but a portable pull up bar has to be perfect if you need to get the benefits out of them. Using a pull-up bar can be more enjoyable if it satisfies some requirements and if it can be used as travel pull up bar. Having a portable chin up bar in your collection can be one of the best things especially if you are a fitness freak. Check out for these features in the portable pull-up bars you would like to buy so that you don’t need to regret the decision later.
1. Compactness: Size of your portable travel pull up bar can be one of the major factors that determine its usability. You want a compact travel portable pull-up bars to fit in your travel bag or else there is no point in getting a portable pull up bar. Since it is called portable it must be portable. Pull up bar will break down into a convenient and storable size that can easily fit into a small gap in your travel bag. The best pull up bar normally comes with its own carry bag. The bars that break down into a fewer number of pieces will be the better one.
2. Mark Free: You will be using the pull-up bars in motel or hotel while traveling. For this, you need to be confident that you won’t leave any vile marks on the door frame by fixing it on them. Or else you will end up paying the extra cash just because you want to workout. So, you should make sure that the portable travel pull-up bar that you are going to buy is smudge-free before spending your cash on it.
3. Rigid: The pull-up bar is going to handle your entire body weight. Besides being compact and detachable, you need to make sure that it is good enough to provide the required rigidity and stability so that you can confidently use it. Since they are made to be portable, there are chances where the manufacturers might sacrifice on the materials and the strength this can be really dangerous so always verify this before hanging on top of it.
4. Lightweight: Since portability is one of our chief concerns, we can’t even think of a bulky bar that will create a mess during your journey. So, it is better to go with lightweight travel pull up bar but you should not trade off with its quality. Lightweight nature and rigidity should go hand in hand. They must be light enough to fit inside your bag but strong enough to carry you.
5. Design and Processing: There are a variety of pull up bars available in the market right now. They all have different designs which manufacturers find better for the purpose. Most of the pull up and dip outdoor system is made up of powder coated steel with a black finish and stainless steel multi bars. If you are ready to pay a higher price, then you will get a better one with the whole system made out of stainless steel. This may have weight roughly around seven and a half to nine kilograms. This type of bar also has excellent processing.
The parts are robust and give a high-quality impression. The joints are welded with precision and give a good appearance. Generally, the best portable chin up bars have 4 different grips for doing pull-ups in different positions. Most of the users find the design of pull up bars attractive. Since the pull-up bars need to handle your whole body weight, various individual parts are also strengthened so that they don’t break when you put your weight on them.
To give a good grip to the user even on smooth posts, the pull-up bars are provided with protective mats with knobs on the inside. From what we have found almost all of the designs are near to perfect so you don’t have to worry much about the design. Try to choose the one that you find the most useful and attractive.
6. Installation: Installation method depends on the spot that you choose for your workout. So, you must choose the location of your workout before getting the pull-up bar. You can attach the pull-up and dip outdoor system to a tree or a post with a stable and rigid foundation. You need to adjust the angles on the back of the outdoor adapter so that it matches with the diameter of the tree.
You can simply use the four knurled nuts on the back to adjust the angles. This does not require you to use any other tools. Normally three different widths are available. The bar also has an indoor adapter that you can use to screw the system to the wall. This is useful during times of bad weather. The portable pull up bar covers you wherever you are.
7. Ready to use in less than 2 minutes: The installation can be done in less than two minutes if you follow the instructions carefully and properly. As we already discussed above, a protective mat is provided along with the pull-up bar so that you can use it to avoid chances of scratches on the pole or door frame. It also serves the purpose of making the system secure. The protective mat can be attached in the correct position using the Velcro fastener.
The outdoor adapter also has an additional Velcro fastener that can be used to hold it properly to the protective mat. This has an added advantage. The Velcro fastener on the outdoor adapter makes both of your hands-free so that they are available for setting up the whole system without any extra help from others. Now you only need to pull the tension belt through the adapter to fix it securely.
8. Outdoor chin-up equipment: By this time, you are almost done with setting up the pull bar for workouts. Plug in the sidearm and turn the locking pin into inward position. The two multi-bars need to be plugged into the left and right sides of the sidearm. They should be fixed with bolts. This is all you need and within 2 minutes you will be ready to work out with all your body weight.
9. Disassembly and Transportability: As usual, the disassembly can be done more quickly than the installation. Individual parts can be easily taken out after loosening the tension belt on the outdoor adapter. The entire system can be carried in a backpack. A thirty-five-liter backpack is enough to carry the pull-up bar with a longer sidearm. This is what makes the portable pull up bar stand out among all the other equipment. Within no time you can pick them up and take them wherever you want.
Expert Tips to Get the Most out of Your New Portable Chin up Bar
If you were following us until now, then by this time you must have a clear picture of what the pull-up bar is and how to select the best pull up bar for home. As with most exercises, there is always a right way and a wrong way to take a pull up. Also, there are various variations of pull-up bars that help you to maximize your efforts of building your muscles. Selecting the best variety that suits your purpose is very important to get the best result for your effort. Selection of the right pull-up bar like ProSource Multi-Grip Chin-Up bars is also very important.
You can follow these steps to do pull-ups without any mistake
1. Always keep your neck stable and strong. Pull your chest up to the pull-up bar. You should not tilt your neck for getting your chin over the chin up bar. That is for the cheaters and it will do no good for you.
2. Breathing properly is very much important. Always breathe out as you pull up so that it will tighten your core and give you more power to boost your effort.
3. Always avoid kipping if you are not a gymnast or if you are not trained by a skilled coach. This will prevent you from getting hurt. Also, the reps don’t count as real pull-ups. Know your limits and workout based on that to prevent getting injured.
4. If you are a beginner, don’t try to pull the bar behind your head. Even though pulling the bar behind your head can give you some benefit, the risk associated with this is very high and it will outweigh the risk of injury. Do it only if you are well confident about yourself or surely you will regret doing it.
5. Always try to focus on your lats when you are pulling up. They are the major muscles that are responsible for pulling your elbow to your sides and getting your chest up to the pull-up bar when they contract. You will get stronger if you use your back during pull up rather than your arms.
Wait and have a Look of Caution too
Workouts are always good for your body. They will make your physique look more sculpted. But anything done excessively may affect you adversely. So is the pull-up. You should always set a limit for pull up exercise. Always try to adhere to the limit that suits your body. This limit will vary according to the nature of your body. So, we can’t suggest a general limit for all.
It will be better if you can get a complete check-up of your muscle by an expert doctor to set a limit for using the pull-up bar for home. This precaution will prevent you from getting injured. So, always give the highest priority to your safety. Afterall you are planning to get your body better so don’t do stupid things and risk getting your body injured.
If you are reading this best portable chin up bars review, we are sure that you are serious about working out and this is the best thing that you could do to get your body physically fit. Many people will find it as a daunting task to do heavy workouts but the benefits you get while doing pull-ups outweigh the effort you require. Portable pull up bars are for the people who are dedicated to working out whenever they could. The best pull-up bars can assist you wherever you go so don’t have to worry about missing your workout regime.
This might look like a piece of simple equipment but it is a lot beneficial for you. So, make sure to get the best portable pull up bars. Think of buying Stamina Door Gyms. They are expected to be light and strong enough because you will be suspending your entire body weight on top of it. Moreover, for any workout, it is not the equipment that matters the most.
It is your determination to keep up the consistency and persistence to workout with discipline. Then only you will be able to achieve the body of your dreams. If you are good to go then get the best portable pull up bars and start shaping your body to perfection.