With the help of the right fitness machines and equipment, you can master the various upper body workouts. The Gronk Fitness Wall Mounted Pull-Up Bar can be mounted on any wall quite easily and securely, thereby making it one of the best pull-up bars for home as well as gyms.
This wall-fixed fitness equipment is a good piece of fitness equipment that supports various fitness equipment such as fitness center jewelry, elastic bands or ab straps thereby ensuring your pull-up bar is the heart of your entire house fitness center!You can read our Gronk Fitness Wall Mounted Pull-Up Bar Review 2019.
To learn all about the specifications and features of this pull-up bar. It is one of the best pull-up bars 2019 in the market due to the reputation of the Gronkowski family that has been in this fitness equipment industry for more than 2 decades.
They have set up numerous commercial as well as home gyms.You can introduce many useful workouts into your regular workout routine.
Best Suited To Whom?
The Gronk Fitness Wall Mounted Pull-Up Bar is one of the best home wall-mounted pull-up bars available in the market. It is created using top-quality materials and can last a lifetime. It is a good choice for people who are overweight, as this bar can withstand a maximum user weight of 800 lbs.
Gronk Fitness Wall Mounted Pull-Up Bar Assembly, Design and Build Quality
The Gronk Fitness Wall Mounted Pull-Up Bar has a zero-hassle Assembly process. The package comes with all the required instructions and hardware to give you a very straightforward, quick and hassle-free installation.
Design and Build Quality
The Gronk Fitness Wall Mounted Pull-Up Bar has been manufactured using solid steel thereby being on the sturdy and strong side. According to manufacturers of the pull-bar, this machine has been created and designed with a lot of care and is crafted to perfection.
The fitness equipment is created to last for a lifetime. This ensures that you stay fit by exercising continuously. This pull-up bar is available for just under 120 dollars. You might feel that this pull-up bar is a bit on the expensive side, however, you must also bear in mind that it has a user weight capacity of about 800 pounds.
It has a versatile mounting capability along with multiple grip positions and this makes it worth the money. The Gronk Fitness Wall Mounted Pull-Up Bar has quite a solid build. The equipment is constructed using hardcore steel and can hold a lot of weight.
It can be mounted easily and securely. You can do a lot of exercises using this device without doubting its quality and stability.
Gronk Fitness Wall Mounted Pull-Up Bar Features
1. Mounting: In case the walls of your house or gym are made using plaster or drywall, one alternative is to attach the bar to a point on the wall right into a stud. Studs help in supporting the weight of any heavy object.
If you want to check whether a stud is available in the area where you wish to hang the object, there are three strategies:
- Knock the wall — you will hear a very solid “thump” when you are over a stud.
- Check if there are any nails along the baseboard. They’re usually located on the stud line.
- You can make use of a stud finder which you find at your local hardware shop.
- Studs are generally about 16 inches apart and are measured from the center of a stud to the next stud’s. Although, a few older houses might have studs that are spaced about 24 inches apart.
2. Frame: The Gronk Fitness Wall Mounted Pull-Up Bar is built using steel and has a powder coating that prevents rust. The frame of the Gronk Fitness pull-up bar is reversible due to which it can fit perfectly into any space.
Also, the 48 inches of distance available between the mounting holes enable it to be mounted easily on any conventional ceiling studs. In addition to this, it has a good amount of clearance area in between the ceiling and the bar and this ensures the user does not ram their head. You can have a look at some of the best pull-up bars 2019.
3. Accessories: Yet another very interesting feature of the Gronk Fitness Wall Mounted Pull-Up Bar is that the user can easily fix the accessories to the bar in order to extend the variety of exercises that can be performed with it.
4. Multi-grip feature: The Gronk Fitness Wall Mounted Bar comes with a multi-grip feature that enables you to try out a variety of push up variations in order to maximize the workout results. This pull-up bar is a monkey style bar that permits the usage of different grips.
5. Weight Capacity: The Wall Mounted Pull-Up Bar by Gronk Fitness is quite sturdy as well as capable of handling user weight of about 800 lbs. Therefore, a pull-bar can handle a person who is overweight.
You can even perform pull-ups with two other people clinging on to your shoulders and yet there will not be any danger to your walls. Check out the Titan Fitness Wall Mounted Pull-Up Bar if you wish to compare products.
Gronk Fitness Wall Mounted Pull-Up Bar Workout Programs
You need not limit your workouts to just pull-ups with this bar. This can be used also as either a dip or a muscle-up station in case the ceiling has a good height and you can also try the reverse abdominal crunches, by getting yourself a pair of inversion boots!
There are many different grip options that are available to the user – the user can do either an overhand, neutral grip, underhand, and there are few other additional grip choices.
This pull-up bar by Gronk Fitness provides a wide or narrow, neutral or supinated or pronated grip which acts as a challenge to your biceps, back, and shoulders to the maximum.
Gronk Fitness Wall Mounted Pull-Up Bar Warranty
There is no information available as such pertaining to the warranty. However, it is mentioned that you could get in touch with the seller directly. This might be a bit irritating, however, this should not prevent you from buying a food quality product.
Pros and Cons of Gronk Fitness Wall Mounted Pull-Up Bar
Overall, the Gronk Fitness Wall Mounted Pull-Up Bar is a product that will definitely be liked by you. The manufacturer has focused on quality and this shows in the design and structure of the bar.
The best part is that you can get this top-quality product at an affordable price. In case you are on the lookout for a good quality pull-up bar and are not willing to spend a lot of money on it, then this Wall Mounted Pull-Up Bar is a good pick.
This bar is way better than many other bars available in the market such as the Wall/Ceiling Mounted Pull Up Bar from CFF or the Wall Mount Pull Up Bar from Ultimate Body Press. The solid fixture can withstand a lot of weight while giving a great range of exercises to be done using it. T
here are pull-up bars that might be cheaper, however, the features might be limited or the quality might be compromised on. The Pull-up bars from Gronk Fitness are designed to last a lifetime and are rust-free. So if you are looking out for a pull-up bar for your home, then pick this model right away!