Stamina Power Towers Review
Stamina Products is a well known international fitness brand from the United States, founded in 1987 that focuses on creating innovative and affordable fitness pieces of equipment for home users. It is aimed at developing quality products at reasonable prices to help its customers keep themselves fit and healthy and have a toned body at the comfort of home.
It is one of the first fitness manufacturers to develop infomercial products. Stamina manufactures a wide variety of equipment including the basic home exercise bikes as well as the body strengthening power towers meant for serious workouts. In addition to the quality products, the brand is also known for its friendly Customer Support offering exceptional services to the users.
Why Stamina Power Towers Stand Out Among the Rest
Stamina is a leading fitness brand in the affordable home equipment segment with reasonably priced, quality products offering great performance and excellent results to its customers. Stamina Power Towers are aimed at helping the users to get gym quality workout and body sculpting at the comfort of their home gyms, without the headache of subscribing to the gym membership. Stamina offers all types of power towers including the more basic
Stamina 1690 Power Tower as well as the advanced Stamina X Fortress Power Tower to serve the different requirements its users. Most of these power towers come with an industry average user capacity of 250 lbs. The only disappointing factor of Stamina Products could be their limited warranty. However, they are built with heavy-duty steel construction promising durability and stability.
Stamina Power Towers Series
Stamina has two important models in their indoor power tower series. These power towers are developed to help users with strengthening exercises that work on the total body. While Stamina 1690 Power Tower is more of a basic power tower offering multiple workout stations at a very economical price, Stamina X Fortress Power Tower is a more advanced, powerful, and comprehensive power tower offering much more than a traditional power tower. Let’s have a look at the features of these two models in detail below.
Stamina 1690 Power Tower
It is one of the simplest power towers by Stamina that provides some serious workouts to build total body strength while sculpting different parts of the body. Its multiple workout stations help the users to perform various exercises including pull-ups, push-ups, sit-ups, triceps dips, and vertical knee raises. It certainly is one of the high-value purchases for a price under $200.
- It is designed to provide various exercises including push-ups, pull-ups, and sit-ups, chin-ups with multiple grip positions, triceps dips, and vertical knee raises.
- It features comfortable, secure, foam handgrips at different workout stations for better grip and added stability.
- It is built with heavy-duty steel frame construction to offer solid support and durability.
- It has relatively a compact footprint with the assembled dimensions of 49” L x 42.5” W x 81” H that can easily fit into smaller workout areas.
- The free-standing power tower comes with non-slip end caps to provide the needed safety and security.
Stamina X Fortress Power Tower
It is an advanced, powerful, and comprehensive power tower offering the benefits of multiple stations in a single machine. Its multiple workout stations provide an effective full-body workout and help you build a powerful, lean physique at the comfort of home. It feels a little expensive at a discounted price around $500 but includes adjustable plyo box, stronghold grips, ab straps, and Boulder Fit rock climbing hand folds to make it worth the value.
- It is designed to build strength with multiple pull-up stations, push-ups, sit-ups, and vertical knee raise.
- It features adjustable plyo box that adjusts from 16”-18”-20”-22”-24”.
- It comes with a non-slip jumping surface to allow the users to build lower body strength without the fear of mishap.
- It features adjustable dip bars, ab straps, Boulder Fit rock climbing hand folds, and Stronghold grips making it a comprehensive power tower.
- For the increased safety and stability, it comes with comfortable foam hand grips on pull-up and dip stations.
- It has solid steel frame construction for durability and strength.
Pros & Cons of Stamina Power Towers
Stamina offers affordable, quality power towers with multiple workout stations for home gyms. Most of these machines live up to the expectation and offer high performance. The limited warranty and the not-so-great user capacity might disappoint a few users. However, the durable steel frame construction can negate the disappointment to some extent.
Most importantly, the economically priced power towers are worth the value with multiple exercise options for some serious workout. Stamina X Fortress Power Tower is one of their critically acclaimed products, often listed under the Best Power Towers for Home Use category. If you are ready for some serious workouts and are looking to upgrade your home gym, then you can definitely consider Stamina Power Towers.