Ironman Equipment Review
Ironman is a brand introduced by Paradigm Health & Wellness, one of the leading companies in the fitness and health industry in the United States, to provide the safest and comfortable training to the back muscles and improve the overall body flexibility.
It is known to offer a variety of collections in both the inversion table category as well as the massage table category. While Ironman Inversion Tables are excellent for home inversion therapy, Ironman Massage Tables offer durability and strength to the professional therapists and the home users.
Buying an inversion table or a massage table is like an investment. Choosing the right brand helps you get the best results for years to come. The Ironman Brand Page Review 2020 aims to review the brand’s offers, benefits, suitability, and pros and cons so that you can make the right decision.
Why Ironman Stands Out Among the Rest:
All of the Ironman products are known for their safety and comfort. They are excellent providers of soothing relaxation to your back issues. The brand stands out in the market with its innovative technology and different types of machines to cater to the varied needs of users.
Ironman has introduced inversion tables and massage tables in low to high price categories to suit home gyms with low, medium, and high budget capacity. They are built with sturdy steel construction to provide stability and durability to your training. Probably, the only disappointing factor could be the limited one-year warranty offered by these products.
Ironman Product Lines
Paradigm Health & Wellness offers two product lines under the brand name Ironman – Ironman Inversion Tables and Ironman Massage Tables. Let’s discuss each of these product lines in detail and look at the various models offered in each category.
Ironman Inversion Tables
Ironman Inversion Tables are known for the comfort and safety features offered by them. They are amongst those inversion tables that ensure your inversion training is free from the fear of free-falling.They offer even the 180-degree inversion with utmost safety and care. Ironman has a variety of inversion tables for its users with different technologies like infrared heat therapy, disk brake system and abs workout.
Let’s look at the different inversion tables offered by Ironman below
1. Ironman Gravity 1000 is one of the basic models offered by the brand, available at a price below $200. Read Ironman Gravity 1000 Inversion Table Review 2020.
2. Ironman Gravity 3000 is the upgraded inversion table in the high weight inversion table series with a weight capacity of up to 350lbs and a price below $300. Read Ironman High Capacity Gravity 3000 Inversion Table Review 2020.
3. Ironman Gravity 4000 is another upgraded model with the highest weight capacity and comfort features, available at a price below $300. Read Ironman Gravity 4000 Highest Weight Capacity Inversion Table Review 2020.
4. Ironman IFT 1000 is the basic model in the infrared therapy inversion table series that provides soothing back support with infrared heat elements. Read Ironman IFT 1000 Infrared Therapy Inversion Table Review 2020.
5. Ironman IFT 4000 is one of the high-end models offered by the brand with the infrared heat elements technology, It is the inversion table available at a price below $400. Read Ironman IFT 4000 Infrared Therapy Inversion Table Review 2020.
6. Ironman ATIS 4000 Inversion Table is another innovative inversion table offered by the brand that provides the additional abs workout along with the inversion training. Read Ironman ATIS Inversion Table Review 2020.
7. Ironman iControl 400 is one of the two inversion tables of the brand that offer disk brake system to control the inversion angle. It is available in the market at a price below $300. Read Ironman iControl 400 Disk Brake System Inversion Table Review 2020.
8. Ironman iControl 600 is a high-end model, and another inversion table in the Disk Brake System series with extended weight capacity, available at a price below $400. Read Ironman iControl 600 Weight Extended Disk Brake System Inversion Table Review 2020.
Ironman Massage Tables
Ironman Massage Tables are built to offer strength, durability, and endurance. These qualities put them in the list of one of the best brands in the massage tables category. Ironman Massage Tables are constructed with European Beech Wood to provide the stability and durability matched to the expectations of the professional therapists. Let’s study the three different massage tables offered by the brand.
1. Ironman Fairfield Massage Table is the cheapest massage table among the three and is available in the price range of $150-$200.
2. Ironman Santa Cruz Massage Table is priced between the other two Ironman Massage Tables and is available in the price range of $150-$200.
3. Ironman Astoria Massage Table with Warming Pad and Carry Bag is the top-end massage table offered by the brand with additional benefits. It is available in the price range of $150-$200.
Pros & Cons of Ironman
If you are looking forward to focussing on fitness, health, and wellness of your body or if you are looking for a good solution to your back issues, then Ironman Inversion Tables and Ironman Massage Tables are designed for you. Also, for those who want to enjoy the cutting-edge technology and best-comfort at the convenience of home training, Ironman is one of the best options available.
It provides you with all the comfort, innovation, and safety features that you could ask for from your machine. The limited, one-year warranty offered by the brand could be of a little disappointment, however, the durability and stability offered by these machines may negate it by providing you a long-lasting, quality experience.