The Teeter NXT-S Inversion Table is one such fitness machine that is best suited to relieve the back pain. It also improves the overall health of the person. This table helps in improving the health of the joints, tones the muscles as well as improve the flexibility of the body.
It is accompanied by a DVD related to Back Pain Relief that helps the user improve the condition of their back. It comes with a ComforTrak™ Bed that has a shape that is pressure-reducing and provides the user with maximum spinal comfort.
The inversion table also comes with additional features like the adjustable Acupressure Nodes – these ensure the pressure is placed on trigger points of the muscles. Another feature is the Better Back Lumbar Bridge that gives the lower back some support.
The Teeter NXT-S Inversion Table is the only model that provides support handles that are padded in the Teeter’s ComforTrak series. It also is a very affordable design that costs under $400 in this series.
ComforTrak can be related to the table bed design where slots are blended with the Handhold Grip-and-Stretch positions so as to generate a deeper stretch for the muscles of the back muscles.
Read through our Teeter NXT-S Inversion Table Review 2021 to know all about this inversion table and the benefits of using it.
Best Suited to Whom?
The Teeter NXT-S Inversion Table is the only medical device that is FDA Registered 510(k). It is best suited for those suffering from back pain, muscle pain, stiffness, Degenerative disc disease, Sciatica pain, Spinal stenosis, Muscle spasms, Herniated bulging discs, and Facet syndrome.
Teeter NXT-S Inversion Table Assembly, Design and Build Quality
The Teeter NXT-S Inversion Table comes pre-assembled and has fewer parts for the assembly process. The package also includes tools that are required for assembling the product.
Design and Build Quality
The Teeter NXT-S Inversion Table improves the user experience, especially for those who wish to get the best relief for their joints and back pain via precision balancing, trademark stretch grips as well as the creative design of the bed that takes care of the pressure point along with decompression accessories.
This table has literally taken inversion to a level higher as it is one of the best inversion tables 2021 and is one such inversion table that can be customized easily. The user can enhance the health of their back as well as joints and also helps in strengthening the body and making it flexible.
This inversion table is a medical device that is FDA Registered 510(k). It has a ComforTrak™ Bed that has a shape that reduces the pressure and gives maximum comfort to the spine. The machine has a construction that is made of plastic and is very durable.
It also has huge padded support handles that help the user during inversion as well as ascent.
Teeter NXT-S Inversion Table Features
This inversion table is a rough and tough machine that will last for a long time. It outperforms its competitors in various tests pertaining to product evaluation. The ComforTrak Bed is very durable in contrast to the vinyl or nylon beds that are quite vulnerable to regular wear and tear.
The surface is quite easy-to-clean and this makes sure that ensures the machine looks good even after many years of use.
The Teeter NXT-S Inversion Table features the Ergo-Embrace ankle system that includes specialty cups that reduce the pressure around the ankles and help in distributing the weight of the body around the user’s foot and heel.
This design helps in reducing any kind of ankle discomfort thereby allowing the user to have a relaxing as well as secure experience. The Ankle Comfort Dial™ is adjustable and can support feet and ankles of distinct sizes.
Value Added Accessories
- Owner’s Manual: The Teeter NXT-S Inversion Table features an Owner’s Manual that has been well laminated and is fixed to the machine’s frame so as to provide the user with a quick-reference. It also comes with an Instructional DVD that guides the user about the assembly process and the usage of the machine.
- Acupressure Nodes: The Teeter NXT-S Inversion Table comes with extra “Buttons” that are in two different sizes as well as have a firm density.
- Vibration Cushion along with a Heated Neck Pillow: The inversion table has 10 vibrating motors along with two heaters that aid in enhancing the circulation. It also provides a therapeutic experience that relaxes the body.
- EZ-Up™ Gravity Boots: This gives the maximum support and comfort to the user’s ankles. You can order the entire Adapter kit that includes the Gravity Boots as well as the Conversion Bar that helps in converting the table.
- EZ-Stretch™ Traction Handles: These give additional benefits for decompression as well as inverted stretching. It is a great device for oscillationas well.
- EZ-Angle™ Tether: This permits pre-set angles at either 20, 40 or 60 degrees that provide a simple guide to the various benefits of inversion.
In contrast to various competitors, the engineering tests have indicated that the inversion tables of Teeter are precisely balanced. The table has an excellent design that facilitates a controlled oscillation that needs minimal effort.
This promotes a smooth motion of the joints, and this permits a secure lockout in the complete inversion for high-level workouts as well as stretching.
This inversion table comes with cam locks, auto-locking hinges, as well as a few heat-treated steel portions for security.
The Teeter brand has a corner feet for protection, and this increases the base of the A-frame by 20% and minimizes the sliding.
Heat Treated steel
It comes with a powder coating that is scratch-resistant and it also has steel parts that are heat-treated.
The inversion table has huge padded handles that help at the time of inversion as well as ascent and provide improvised stretching options for those who are experienced.
It can be folded easily in no time. Once it is folded, the dimensions of this machine are 20″ x 28.75″ x 66″ (50.8 x 73 x 167.6 cm).
Maximum User Weight and Height
The Teeter NXT-S Inversion Table has a maximum user weight capacity of 300 lbs. The height capacity of this machine is between 4’8″ to 6’6″ that is the standard across all the inversion tables of Teeter.
This is a surface that flexes with the user during the movement. It replaces the traditional foam padding in other models. The slots enable the user to keep Acupressure Nodes of different sizes at places where additional pressure has to be applied to the back muscles so as to get rid of stress and tension.
Teeter NXT-S Inversion Table Workout Programs
The Teeter NXT-S Inversion Table improves the experience of the user and gives the user a lot of relief from back pain and joint pain via precision balancing, stretch grips as well as the creative bed design that takes care of the pressure point as well as the decompression accessories.
In only a few minutes every single day, the user can attain a natural stretch that will help in improving the health of their spine as well as joints. It also improves flexibility along with building the strength via inverted exercises.
The Teeter NXT-S Inversion Table helps in re-hydrating the discs to facilitate better shock absorption as well as flexibility. It also assists in reducing nerve pressure. The inversion table also realigns the weight-bearing frame and relaxes the muscles. It improves the flexibility of joints and the movement range.
Teeter NXT-S Inversion Table Warranty
The manufacturer offers a warranty of 5 years on the Teeter NXT-S Inversion Table.
Teeter NXT-S Inversion Table Pros and Cons
- It comes with the ComforTrak Bed that has in-built inversion grips
- The machine has an optimum decompression surface
- The construction of this table is very sturdy
- It comes with a soft foam pillow that can be adjusted
- The acupressure nodes are adjustable
- It has unique security such as auto-locking hinges
- The rotation is quiet and smooth
- The machine has a top-quality finish
- It can be customized with various accessories
- It also has large padded handles
- This table is precisely-balanced
- It also has an ankle comfort dial
- The warranty is not that great as compared with other inversion tables
- The inversion table is heavy
- The footprint is large
The Teeter Inversion Tables takes inversion to the next levels. This inversion table is one of the best inversion tables for home use. It comes with a ComfortTrak Bed that has in-built inversion grips that provide additional stretching along with decompression.
The user can also make use of extra accessories such as the acupressure nodes that can be adjustable or the Lumbar Bridge. The machine is well constructed and is built to handle rough and tough use.
The inversion table also has some amazing safety features which are not found in other models. So if you are on the lookout for a good inversion table to get relief from your back and joint pain, then the Teeter NXT-S Inversion Table is worth considering.