It is the upgraded version of the previous model Gravity 1000 available under $200 price range and offers comfortable and effective inversion training to get rid of your back issues.
Loaded with comfort features, this inversion table comes with high weight capacity, long-lasting design, and sturdy build quality. It is a folding inversion table, so keep it folded after the day’s use to save the storage space.
To see if this inversion table can best suit your requirements, check our detailed Ironman Gravity 4000 Highest Weight Capacity Inversion Table Review 2020 below.
Best Suited for Whom?
Inversion Tables are the trainers that provide you relief from back pain by allowing you to invert your body safely. The Ironman Gravity 4000 inversion table is one such one but with the highest weight capacity up to 350lbs. If you are looking for a model that can support higher weight, then Gravity 4000 could be your machine.
At the same time, It is an upgraded model with many comfort features like foam-padded backrest with a removable pillow and vinyl safety side covers, so it assures you the best comfort.
Ironman Gravity 4000 Inversion Table Assembly, Design & Build Quality
The Ironman Gravity 4000 Highest Weight Capacity Inversion Table requires only some assembly from the user end. You would find the process easy even if it’s your first time.
Follow the clear and easy instructions given in the Owner’s Manual. Most of the users have given the feedback that it takes about only 30-minutes to assemble this inversion table.
Design & Build Quality
The Gravity 4000 Inversion Table is known for its highest weight capacity feature. To support high user weight this machine is built with extra-wide heavy-duty tubular steel frame. The frame has scratch-resistant powder coating finish to increase the durability of the machine.
It’s non-skid rubber floor stabilizers provides additional stability when you go inverted. It is designed to offer safety and comfort without compromising quality whether you want to use it to increase body flexibility or get rid of your body strain.
It comes with memory-foam covered backrest with a removable pillow to make the training experience comfortable. Its folding frame design can help you save the storage space.
Ironman Gravity 4000 Inversion Table Features
1. Tubular Steel Frame: This inversion table is designed with an extra wide, durable heavy-duty steel tubing frame to provide added stability to the machine to handle high weight capacity. It also comes with scratch-resistant powder coating finish for increased durability.
2. Weight Capacity: The Ironman Gravity 4000 inversion table is known for its capacity to handle the highest weight. With a sturdy built, it easily supports the maximum user weight of 350lbs.
3. Foam Backrest: It’s important to have a very comfortable backrest to get a relaxed inversion therapy. This inversion table allows you to enjoy a comfortable and relaxed inversion training by providing you with the Memory Foam Vinyl Backrest with removable lumbar pillow.
4. Ratchet Ankle Lock System: It features Palm-activated Ratchet Ankle Lock System that can be easily reached without much bending to lock the ankle. The ergonomically molded ankle holder is cushioned to keep the ankles secured.
5. 180-Degree Inversion: It allows you to go up to 180-degree inversion to get maximum backstretch and inversion benefits safely.
6. Floor Stabilizers: To provide additional stability and durability to the machine it has non-skid rubber floor stabilizers.
7. Extra-long safety handles: It comes with the extra-long safety handles to easily return to the upright position after an inversion.
8. Vinyl Safety Side Covers: To provide additional safety it features the Vinyl Safety Side Covers that safeguard the hand and fingers while inverting.
9. Adjustable Tether Straps: In order to assure you maximum safety during the inversion, it has easily adjustable tether straps that protect your body.
10. Foldable: What makes it perfect for home gyms is its folding frame feature. The foldable frame helps you save the storage space, enabling you to enjoy the inversion training at the comfort of home even if you have limited space.
Ironman Gravity 4000 Inversion Table Workout Programs
The Ironman Gravity 4000 Inversion Table provides excellent inversion workout therapy to its users to help them relax and get a more flexible body safely and comfortably. It also relieves from the back pain and body strain issues.
It allows you to go as high as the 180-degree vertical position to enjoy the maximum stretch. You can also perform sit-ups in the inverted position that gives your abdominal muscles more effective training than regular sit-ups.
Ironman Gravity 4000 Inversion Table Warranty
Like other inversion tables from the Ironman brand series, Gravity 4000 Inversion Table also offers the limited one-year warranty on frame and 90-days warranty on parts.
Ironman Gravity 4000 Inversion Table Pros and Cons
As the name suggests, the Ironman Gravity 4000 Highest Weight Capacity Inversion Table is known for its weight capacity and can definitely be recommended if you are looking for a high capacity inversion table for your home gym. Go for it to get good relief from back issues through regular training.
However, If you are particular about Ironman Inversion Table with Heat, then go for the Ironman IFT 4000 Infrared Therapy Inversion Table that comes with a backrest with built-in Carbon Infrared Heat Elements. Ironman Gravity 4000 has all those features one can ask for to enjoy a safe and comfortable inversion training.
Also, it is durable with a foldable, extra-wide tubular frame built with heavy-duty steel and a powder-coat finish. It is highly recommended from our side.