The steel frame comes with powder coating to make it scratch resistance. When the table goes inverted it stretches your spine and releases the pressure off the vertebrae and ligaments, and thus, helps you get relief from the lower back strain.
While this machine can support a maximum user weight up to 300lbs and adjust user height from 4’10” to 6’6”, it weighs just about 46lbs making it one of the strongest yet lightest inversion tables available in the market.
If you are looking forward to starting using an inversion table, read below Ironman Gravity 1000 Inversion Table Review 2019 that can help you make a decision.
Best Suited for Whom?
Inversion Tables provide a wonderful exercise to your back muscles by stretching them to the fullest in a most relaxed way. Ironman Gravity 1000 Inversion Table is one of the affordable options you have when you want to bring an inversion table to your home.
Even if you are using an inversion table for the first time, this machine from the Ironman series assures you the safety and comfort you are looking for. With a maximum user capacity up to 300 pounds and height adjustment from 4’10” to 6’6”, it can comfortably support different size users. Also, it is a folding inversion table that utilizes smaller storage space comparatively.
Ironman Gravity 1000 Inversion Table Assembly, Design & Build Quality
When it comes to assembly Ironman Inversion Tables are simple and straight. As they come semi-assembled with frame already put together it only needs some assembly from the user end.
Even if you are assembling a machine for the first time you need not worry as detailed instructions are available in the Owner’s Manual. Ironman Gravity 1000 Inversion Table is a lightweight machine that a single person can assemble quite easily.
Design & Build Quality
Ironman Gravity 1000 Inversion Table is one of the strongest but lightest options available for you in the market. It is designed with a heavy-duty tubular steel frame to provide strength and durability. The frame is scratch resistant and has a 1.5” thickness.
It is designed with a foldable frame feature to help you save the storage space after the day’s use. The product weighs just about 46lbs supporting easy assembly and transportation. More importantly, it is designed with strong rubber floor protectors that assures you the stability and safety while inverting.
It comes with adjustable tether straps to help you set the inversion angle as per your comfort. It’s cushioned Nylon Backrest offers some comfort to your back though not as great as the high-end air tech backrests.
It is designed with the ergonomic ankle holders that are cushioned and spring-loaded. Though it doesn’t offer the comfort of a ratchet locking system, it is still easy to adjust while on use.
Ironman Gravity 1000 Inversion Table Features
1. Tubular Steel Frame: This inversion table is designed with a 1.5-inch-thick tubular steel frame to offer safety, stability, and durability to the machine. While it looks stylish you would also be glad that it is scratch resistant with a powder-coated finish.
2. Floor Stabilizers: One of the rare features you would find in Ironman Gravity 1000 Inversion Table is its tough rubber non-skid floor stabilizers. These floor stabilizers keep the machine stable preventing any movements even when you go for 180-degree inversion.
3. Ergonomic Ankle Holders: It features contoured, molded ankle holders with cushioning to keep your ankle fit and safe. The ankle locking system is spring-loaded to allow easy in and out when you just pull a pin.
4. Safety Vinyl Side Covers: Another safety feature offered by this inversion table is the safety vinyl side covers that protect the hand and fingers during the training. Also, it features the long foam-padded handlebars to help you return to the upright position after an inversion.
5. Nylon Backrest: It comes with strong nylon backrest that adds to the style of the machine while providing support and comfort to your back pain during an inversion.
6. Adjustable Tether Strap: To allow you to control the inversion-angle it features an adjustable tether strap. With the help of this strap, you can adjust the inversion-angles to many positions as per your comfort including a full 180-degree.
7. Foldable Frame: Ironman Gravity 1000 Inversion Table is designed for home gyms. So, to help you save the storage space after every use it has the folding frame design.
8. Height Adjustment: Another feature of this inversion table that makes it more universal is its user height adjustment ranging from 4’10” to 6’6” allowing differently sized users to get the training from a single machine.
Ironman Gravity 1000 Inversion Table Workout Programs
Ironman Gravity 1000 Inversion Table is designed to provide those workouts that help you achieve relief from the back stress and pain in a secured way. In fact, these inversion therapies make you feel very relaxed while obtaining body flexibility and overall well-being.
This machine stretches your spine to the fullest using your own weight and takes the pressure off your ligaments and vertebrae. It also improves your blood circulation resulting in complete relaxation.
Ironman Gravity 1000 Inversion Table Warranty
This Inversion Table offers a limited warranty of 1-year warranty on frame and 90-days warranty on parts.
Ironman Gravity 1000 Inversion Table Pros and Cons
Ironman Gravity 1000 Inversion Table is one of the safe and comfortable choices for a basic inversion table that can help you get rid of your back issues in a relaxed way. If you are just beginning with your inversion therapy and want to bring home a strong but affordable machine, then this entry-level model from the Ironman series could be a safe bet.
It does not offer you the high-end features like air-tech backrest and ratchet lock system but definitely justifies its price tag being one of the best inversion tables under $400. If you wish to go for a higher model with extra advanced features, then you must see, Ironman ATIS 4000 Inversion Table.