Paradigm Fitness has been known for many years to provide quality fitness equipment for all kinds of workout. This Ironman Gravity 1000 Inversion Table Review will help you analyze how this machine is better than the others of its genre so that you can make a valid decision for your health and well-being.
This model happens to be the very basic one from the ‘Ironman’ series. As a matter of fact, there are no extra frilly features that you would get if you happen to go in for a more expensive variant. But the best part about the Ironman 1000 is the price it is offered. The construction of this table is solid as it is made of a steel frame that has excellent durability. Also, it has a finishing of coated powder that is scratch resistant which means that it will last you a lifetime!
It is a sturdy table and helps to improve blood circulation of the body and also reduces a backache. This happens due to the backrest that it has which is made of nylon that has high durability and is comfortable too.
Spring Ankle Locking
This Ironman Gravity table has a unique ankle locking system that is loaded with spring. IT is a great feature as it helps the ankle to get locked so that more support is provided. The cushions also that are offered in the ankles are molded in an appropriate way so that the ankles are held in a secure way and the user is entirely in a relaxed state while inverting.
- This Ironman table can take up a weight of 300 pounds.
- The Ironman Gravity table can accommodate users who are as tall as 6’6″.
- Floor stabilizers are made of rubber that is non-skid in nature which helps to prevent slipping
- It can go up to an angle of 90 degrees when inverted
- The backrest is made of nylon material, and the side pads are of vinyl to provide the machine with greater stability and safety to the user
- The handrails are long that make the equipment more stable
- Ankle locking system with a spring that gives better support to the user
- It is lightweight at 46 pounds that make it easier to move around
- This Ironman Gravity 1000 Inversion Table can be set to three varied angles and leads to a smooth way of inversion
- You can also perform the exercises where in you need to invert your abs with this machine
- To return to upright position, all that is to be done is pull the handles. Since they are long enough, you will face no problem at all
- This table has an easy assembly and also folds up for easy storage
- This Ironman table can help to reduce your stress and fatigue in the body
- Exercising and inverting on it is an excellent way to relax your complete body
- It contributes to reducing pressure on the vertebral column as well as the ligaments of your body
IT is a basic model and that too, adept with many features that you would need in a home gym. Of course, the extra features that come in the higher models are not there, but if you consider the price, this machine is a decent bargain.
Drawbacks of the Ironman Gravity 1000 Inversion Table
However many useful features that this Ironman inversion table has, there are a few downsides that it suffers from.
- One drawback that this inversion table suffers from is the fact that it does not lock when it is in a fully inverted state. One has to be careful while performing core workouts in an inverted state.
- Also, it does not come with very many features, but it is a primary table to possess which is ideal for decompression. This therapy is considered to be the best to relieve you of your nagging backaches.
- It is also a fact that this inversion table does fold up, but it may take up a lot of space still in your house.
- This table is also very light in comparison to the other more expensive models.
In conclusion, this Ironman Gravity Inversion Table is equipment that will do what you want from it and also more than that. It is a suitable machine and inverting on it for a long time is also pretty convenient. The positioning system gives you the freedom to get the position that you wish for your therapy; there are four different levels that you can invert to.