As you age, your back pain gets worse day by day. Not only does the pain irritate you but also the fact that your activities have now reached a limit; your movements are limited. Some opt for drugs others exercise and yoga and not to forget a handful of people who resort to expensive chiropractors. But these have their limitations; they don’t give you permanent cure. Then why not this time try something more natural and efficient like Body Max IT 6000 Inversion Therapy Table. It is specially designed to get that annoying back pain far- far way from you as it elongates and decompresses your spine.
Yes, of course like every equipment there are many models out there of inversion table too, so which to choose? To understand which you should buy, read the reviews further and make your decision.
This inversion table is overall comfortable and convenient to use. But the problem lies in its cushioning as one feels as if manufacturers have provided no cushion at all. The crossbar is sure to press against your back as you lie down on that no cushion back rest. When you invert yourself, your head rests on the bed frame that is little annoying. The cover comes with an opening in the back, so its beer to wrap a towel around that cross bar. But the manufacturers seem to realize the problem and have provided with an alternative or should I say solution – Body Champ IT 9120. It comes with waist comfort with stretching straps attitude to the bed and two pads for the neck.
The ankle locking system is nothing different from other inversion tables. Shoes and socks are always suggested while inverting. There are four foam rollers and locking pull pin system so that you can adjust better. When you have locked your ankles, your support pin will get placed very low almost reaching your knees meaning you will have to bend to reach over it over and over again. They front rollers come with a bracket so that you can safely lock your ankles. It will be difficult for you if you are eating the upper limit of capacity. But you can always add cushions around the padding.
- Dimensions: 55 “Lx 28” Wx 56 “H
- Folded Dimensions: 72 Lx 29 Wx 18H inches
- 250-pound capacity
- Weight: 46 pounds
- Safety lock to keep the table secure
- Safety strap to help controls inverting angles
- Height range – 4’8″ to 6’3.”
- Spring loaded pull pin- easy ankle adjustment
- U-shaped handrails
- Easy assembly
- Folds up for easy storage and transport
Does the table fold up easily?
Just like other inversion tables, you can fold this up to some levels and in two ways. The first being, taking backrest frame from the stand, this can be a little tricky. You will need to lift safety hooks that secure pivot pins. You then will lift the bed as it becomes easier to remove the height adjusting boom. Now you two small components that can store apart. It is not much proffered as its time consuming and cannot be managed single-handedly.
Second is Press both the U frames together, secure the leg with safety locks. It becomes very difficult to store something as big as 72 x 29 x 18 with handles sticking out. You can unscrew few handlebar, but then again it’s pointless to do so.
- When packed its comes in a package of 5L x 25L x 45L and weights about 51.1 pounds.
- When assembled – 58 ” long x 29 ” wide x 55 ” high.
- Weight – 46 pounds
- User maximum weights 250 pounds
- Height range – 4’7″ – 6’5″( preferred height not more that 6’3″ as there is some space required for balance adjustments)
- Full or 180-degree inversion.
- Instructional video or available on youtube will be a huge help to many users.
- Inversion table has no angle locking solution.
- You need to take care of the tether strap stitches – double stitching is a better idea.
- The spring loaded pin is placed very low, so you need to bend every time
- The ankle locking system is excellent for the many of users, but few people may find it uncomfortable.
- The bed of the IT 6000 is covered with a vinyl cloth is uncomfortable.
Body max IT 6000 attract all those users because of the price it has to offer. It’s an obvious explanation why it attracts customers so much. The main issue is the backrest, but there are some excellent solutions provided for that you just need to add in a couple of few more bucks.