The Bowflex equipment offers power rod resistance that is upgradable from 210 Ibs to 310 Ibs and 410 Ibs. This feature is similar in all the models of the brand including Bowflex PR3000 Home gym, Bowflex Blaze Home Gym, and Bowflex Xtreme 2SE Home Gym.
This home gym brings the 65 full body exercises for users to maximize their workouts. The provision of multiple pulley system adds the feature of customization in the workout programs for optimal utility. This fitness equipment comes with an adjustable quick release seat.
That provides comfort and versatility to the users.The fitness equipment is feature oriented as it comes with a lat bar, squat bar, and ab training strap to bring a lot of variation in the workout programs.
You can also have a close look at the Bowflex Xceed Home Gym review 2020 to know more about its features, functions, pros, cons and lot more.
Best Suited to Whom?
The Bowflex Xceed Home Gym is undoubtedly one of the best compact-sized home gyms that are ideally meant for space-constrained areas. This machine is mainly designed for those users who need to focus on building their muscles and get involved in intensive strength training.
Those users who need to have a compact, well-designed fitness equipment for total body workout should go for this home gym. It brings variations in the workout with multiple pulley system, and the users can derive benefit from an adjustable seat.
Therefore, it is the best home gym under $700 that provides notable performance with profound features and excellent functioning.
Bowflex Xceed Home Gym Assembly, Design & Build Quality
The assembly of Bowflex Xceed Home Gym is quick and straightforward as the user is provided with an explicit manual of instructions that guide the user thoroughly. The machine comes with Allen wrenches, but the user must have few screwdrivers and wrenches to assemble the machine.
If the user is friendly with the assembly part, then he can do the task himself. But, if dealing with screwdrivers is an overwhelming experience for users, then opting for the professional is recommended as he can assemble the machine quickly. But the user has to pay extra money to get the assembling of the machine.
Design and Build Quality
The Bowflex Xceed Home Gym comes from the reputable brand of Bowflex that is known for the durability and performance of its machines. This Bowflex home gym is manufactured using high-grade steel that makes it durable and long lasting. This fitness equipment is known as among the best power rod home gyms.
As power rod is used to provide resistance that is upgradable. The power rods are constructed from commercial grade solid steel that makes them safe to use and highly durable. The dimensions of this machine are 53″L x 49″W x 82″H,” and it supports the max weight of 300 Ibs.
The running area measures 53” x 49.” There is a multiple pulley system that allows users to add variation to their workout. The pulleys and cables are also made of superior quality material that brings strength and stability to the machine.
Its seat is highly comfortable as it is designed with polyurethane high-density foam cushion for enhanced convenience to the users. The provision of lar, squat bar, and ab training strap further makes it the total body workout station for the users.
The use of rubberized pads not only brings stability to the structure of the machine but also enhance the grip of the floor. Thus, it becomes the most recommended compact home gym of the year 2020 that is available under $700.
Bowflex Xceed Home Gym Features
1. Power Rod Resistance: This Bowflex home gym is powered by a power rod resistance system that generates body weight resistance in this equipment. The power rods are constructed from a high-grade elastomer material and coated with a thin sheet of rubber for enhanced flexibility and performance.
You can find the power rod resistance in all the top-selling Bowflex home gym series except in Bowflex Revolution Home Gym that is powered by SpiraFlex system.
2. Adjustable Seat: The seat of this fitness equipment is designed with polyurethane foam that brings more comfort and durability and can be easily adjusted to suit the requirements of the users.
3. Resistance: The resistance of this Home Gym is powered by a power rod mechanism that is upgraded from 210 Ibs to 310 Ibs and 410 Ibs. The resistance of this Bowflex home gym is similar to that of Bowflex Xtreme 2 SE, Bowflex Blaze Home Gym and Bowflex PR3000 Home Gym.
4. Bench Press: This home gym comes with a vertical bench press that helps in customizing the workout programs as per the specific requirement of the users.
5. Aerobic Rowing: There is no provision of aerobic rowing in this Bowflex fitness equipment.
6. Folding: This Bowflex home gym doesn’t have a provision for folding the machine.
7. Body Weight Capacity: This home gym is designed to bear the maximum weight of 300 Ibs.
8. Safety Measures: The safety measures are clearly stated in the manual of the guidelines to ensure that users have a safe experience while working out on this machine.
9. Olympic Free-weight Rack: This equipment is designed with power rod resistance that doesn’t have weight stack as you can find in other home gyms with a pulley system.
10. Multifunctional Press Arms: This home gym is equipped with multifunctional press arms that allow users to engage in upper and lower body workouts with ease.
11. Other Features
a. Play Music: This fitness equipment doesn’t support the media rack for playing music or watching videos.
b. Leg Developer and Row/Curl Handle: The leg extension/curl helps to customize the legs workout for optimal results.
Bowflex Xceed Home Gym Workout Programs
1. Goal Tracking: The home gym arrives with the exercise guide that provides in-detail information about the various exercises that the users can perform on this fitness equipment. The user can select any particular exercise and set a goal and then derive the benefits by attaining that goal and measuring his performance against it.
2. Multiple cable/pulley positions for custom workouts: This home gym has got the multiple cable pulley system that allows variation in the workout sessions. The users can optimize their workout with eight pulleys made from fiberglass reinforced material that can be swiveled into all directions for incredible workout sessions.
3. No. of Exercises: 65+ exercises is incorporated into this fitness equipment for amazing workout experience.
4. A lot of Other Exercises: The Bowflex home gym is accessorized with an incredible number of workout options for the users. These include leg exercises, chest exercises, back exercises, and shoulder exercises to ensure total body workout is made available to the users.
Bowflex Xceed Home Gym Warranty
This Bowflex home gym arrives with a lifetime warranty on power rod with a seven-year warranty on the frame. The Bowflex brand assures that the users have the best fitness equipment that is at par with the contemporary fitness equipment not only regarding features but also the warranty back up.
Bowflex Xceed Home Gym Pros & Cons
The Bowflex Xceed Home Gym is a compact machine that is well-constructed for offering durable performance with a reliable warranty back up. The numerous exercise options with power rod resistance and adjustable seat, this machine works best for the users who need a safe, aesthetic and flexible fitness equipment.
But if you prefer to have more exercise options and a quick change pulley system, then our recommendation would be to go for Bowflex Xtreme 2SE that is backed by ten more exercises and a quick change pulley system.
If you need performance-oriented fitness equipment and you feel confident about the power rod resistance, then having the Bowflex Home Gym makes the best deal for you as its pricing and features are unbeatable.