The user avails the advantage of consistent and smooth resistance for the whole range of motion. This resistance technology was designed for astronauts of NASA living in International Space Station. To remain in perfect shape without gravity. Now, this resistance technology forms the part of the Bowflex most expensive home gym.
That you won’t find in other high-end Bowflex models like Bowflex Xtreme 2SE Home Gym and Bowflex Xceed Home Gym. This home gym is recognized as one of the most versatile fitness equipment. That provides access to 100+ exercises to users.
The provision of vertical bench press offers numerous workout options and sliding rail provides the aerobic sessions to the users. The fitness equipment is backed with folding provisions the availability of independently moving arms provides various workout positions to bring customization to the exercises.
You can also have a close look at the Bowflex Revolution Home Gym review 2019 to comprehend its features, functionality, advantages, disadvantages and much more.
Best Suited to Whom?
The Bowflex Revolution Home Gym is recognized as the best home gym that offers total body workout with precision. This fitness equipment is ideal for those people who prefer strength training and also want to engage in cardio workout sessions.
This home gym is recommended for those people who prefer to work out in their free time at their home, and their preference is for total body workout. Those who need variation in their workout sessions should also use this home gym as.
it provides 100+ exercises that the users can customize easily. Therefore, it is the best home gym under $2000 that offers high-end performance with excellent results for long term use.
Bowflex Revolution Home Gym Assembly, Design & Build Quality
The assembly of the Bowflex Revolution Home Gym is easy and quick with all the detailed instructions as mentioned in the guidelines. The home gym arrives with different types and sizes of Hex wrenches, but the user also requires an adjustable wrench, screwdrivers.
So, if the user is accustomed to assembling tasks, then it would be quick for him. On the contrary, if assembling seems cumbersome, then the user can hire professional service by incurring extra cost.
Design and Build Quality
The Bowflex Home Gym is the high-end model of Bowflex that is manufactured using the premium steel for long-lasting performance. It is designed with SpiraFlex resistance that involves the complete range of motion without relying on gravity.
The user can maximize his workout with the resistance of 210 Ibs that can be upgraded to 300 Ibs for upper body and 600 Ibs for leg presses for having optimal results. There is the provision of independent arms.
That can be moved to the ten different positions with 170-degree adjustments for customized exercise options. The dimensions of this machine are 112L x 37.8W x 73H inches, and it has a workout area measuring 120” x 84.”
The home gym can easily bear a maximum weight of 300 Ibs for optimal performance. It has got a no-change cable system that enables users to move from one set of exercise to another with ease.
It is designed with sliding seat rail that can be used for rowing sessions for the cardio workout. The vertical folding bench is not comfortable to manage but also adds to the variations in exercises.
Therefore, it is the revered fitness equipment in the international circle that is known for durability, performance and impressive results.
Bowflex Revolution Home Gym Features
1. SpiraFlex Resistance: This Bowflex home gym is driven by a new technology known as SpiraFlex resistance that is used in space stations to defy inertia and gravity. It allows the whole range of motion by using the interlocking plates and help to set up the optimal level of resistance.
This technology of resistance is not used in even the other high-end models of Bowflex like Bowflex Xtreme 2SE Home Gym and Bowflex Xceed Home Gym that is powered by power rod resistance system.
2. Adjustable Seat: The seat of this equipment comes in the form of sliding rail that not only makes it adjustable but make it viable for rowing sessions.
3. Resistance: The resistance of this Home Gym is 210 Ibs that can be upgraded to 300 Ibs for upper body workout. The lower body workout especially leg presses can utilize 600 Ibs of upgraded resistance.
4. Bench Press: This home gym has got the vertical bench press that opens a wide range of exercise options to the users and adds to the folding provision of the equipment.
5. Aerobic Rowing: The sliding seat rail can smoothly convert the sitting area into the rowing station for a complete cardio workout.
6. Folding: This Bowflex can fold easily, so it becomes a compact machine for small spaces.
7. Body Weight Capacity: This home gym supports 300 Ibs of maximum body weight limit making it perfect for heavy users as well.
8. Safety Measures: The Bowflex Home Gym has the highest standards of safety measures adding to the reliability of the equipment.
9. Olympic Free-weight Rack: This equipment has got the SpiraFlex resistance system that is similar to the free weights plates, and it is extremely lightweight and compact to use.
10. Multifunctional Press Arms: This fitness equipment is powered by moving arms that help in adding variation to the workouts with being adjustable to ten different positions. Moreover, the arms can be further adjusted to 170 degrees for more customization in the exercises.
11. Other Features
a. Play Music: This home gym is not equipped with a media rack for listening to music or watching the dedicated workout videos.
b. Leg Developer and Row/Curl Handle: The leg extension/curl enables the users to focus on the leg workout to get muscular and strong legs.
Bowflex Revolution Home Gym Workout Programs
1. Goal Tracking – This home gym comes equipped with the workout DVD that gives detailed instruction videos on different exercises. The users can keep a check on their workout and know whether they are performing well to stay fit and healthy.
2. Multiple cable/pulley positions for custom workouts – This fitness equipment is powered with multiple cable pulley system that adds to the variety of exercise options to the users. The users can move from one to another exercise by changing the adjustments of the snap lock to make the transition more smooth and easy.
3. No. of Exercises – The users benefit from the availability of 100+ exercise options on this home gym.
4. A lot of Other Exercises – The Bowflex home gym offers a customized workout for strength training, weight loss, performance training, cardio training for incredible health benefits.
Bowflex Revolution Home Gym Warranty
Having adequate warranty backup enhance the confidence of the users as they can rely on the credibility of the brand by investing in its product. The Bowflex Revolution Home Gym is backed by a ten-year warranty that is significantly more than in comparison to any other fitness equipment of the Bowflex brand.
Bowflex Revolution Home Gym Pros & Cons
The Bowflex Revolution Home Gym is one of the best-rated home gyms of the international market that is backed by advanced features, no change cable system, versatile workout options with the compact design. But if the resistance system is too overwhelming for you and the price tag is too high.
Then you can opt for power rod resistance home gym with low pricing like Bowflex Xtreme 2 SE Home Gym that is available at less than $. But, if you require variable workout options with the premium build quality and long term performance. Then buying the Bowflex Revolution Home Gym should be your priority.
Its features, performance, and resistance make it the best to buy fitness equipment for the year 2019.