It is mid-range exercise equipment that has impressive functionality along with robust performance capacity. The power rod resistance is used in this fitness equipment, and the user needs not to change the cables between different sets of exercises.
This Bowflex Home Gym provides the total body workout with a focus on targeting different muscle groups with precision. The user can work on strength training with 50 exercise options. It offers vertical bench press as compared to the horizontal bench press as provided by Bowflex PR1000 Home Gym.
This Bowflex equipment has got upholstered roller cushions that are meant for leg extension, and leg curls and users can quickly customize their workout programs with a no-change pulley system. You can also have a close look at the Bowflex PR3000 Home Gym review 2020 to comprehend its practical efficiency, pros, cons and much more.
Best Suited to Whom?
The Bowflex PR3000 Home Gym is viewed among the best power rods home gyms that are meant to provide total body workout. The users who prefer to engage in strength training, and prefer to work out on all muscle groups of the body should opt for this fitness equipment.
The users can customize their workout with no change pulley system and can specifically target the upper body along with lower body workouts including squat, leg extension, etc. It is the best home gym under $1200.
That is accessorized with premium features and incredible performance, making it the best portable home gym.
Bowflex PR3000 Home Gym Assembly, Design & Build Quality
The assembly of this Bowflex Home gym is quite handy as this equipment is designed with an instruction manual that is amazingly descriptive. The charts as shown in the manual provides in-depth information about the working of the machine.
So, if dealing with screws is your passion, and you can quickly assemble the machine with the help of guidelines. But, if parts of the machine seem too complicated for you, then go for the professional assembling of the home gym by incurring an extra cost to it.
Design and Build Quality
The Bowflex PR3000 Home Gym is precisely one of the best durable home gyms that are manufactured using the heavy duty steel for long lasting performance. The home gym has got power rod resistance system that offers the resistance level of 210 Ibs that can be upgraded to 310 Ibs.
The power rods are made of high-grade composite material and are extremely lightweight, so it is easy to use them without hurting your joints. The design of the no-change pulley system allows a comfortable experience to the users as they can quickly move from one workout to another without changing the cables.
The cables and pulley system are designed with premium material to add strength and stability to the performance of the home gym. The home gym is designed with upholstered roller cushions that help in providing leg extensions and curls with ease.
The backrest and seat also add to the convenience of the users along with multi-user hand grip that allows flexibility to the workout. Overall, the users derive the powerful home gym with durability, performance and consistency owing to its robust designing.
Bowflex PR3000 Home Gym Features
1.Power Rod Resistance: The Bowflex home gym is powered by power rod resistance that is extremely flexible and allows users to derive their fitness goals with ease. The power rods feel like the free weights without giving the joint pain to the users. The power rods have different weight stack capacity that can be easily adjusted.
2. Adjustable Seat: The provision of leather padding on the seat makes it more comfortable for the users to engage in different workout sessions. The comfortable seat keeps the users engaged in rigorous workout sessions with ease.
3. Resistance: The resistance of this Bowflex home gym is upgradable from 210 Ibs to 310 Ibs. The resistance of this Bowflex model is higher from the Bowflex PR1000 Home Gym, but it is less than the high-end models like Bowflex Blaze Home Gym, Bowflex Xtreme2 SE and Bowflex Xceed Home Gym.
4. Bench Press: This home gym is accessorized with vertical bench press allowing the users to engage in leg curls and leg extensions.
5. Aerobic Rowing: There is no provision of aerobic rowing in this fitness equipment.
6. Folding: This Bowflex equipment does not come with folding provisions.
7. Body Weight Capacity: This equipment has the maximum weight capacity of 300Ibs that implies that this machine is ideal for weight people as well.
8. Safety Measures: The safety guidelines are clearly explained in the descriptive manual that gives explicit guidelines to the users to use the machine for optimal results.
9. Olympic Free-weight Rack: This Bowflex home gym comes with a resistance system that is driven by the power rod mechanism. The power rods provide the resistance that is exactly similar to carrying the free weights without any joint or back pain.
10. Multifunctional Press Arms: This home gym is equipped with multifunctional press arms that help in adding flexibility to the workout with precision.
11. Other Features
a. Play Music: This fitness equipment doesn’t have provision for playing music.
b. Leg Developer and Row/Curl Handle: The provision of leg extension/curl help the user to tone the leg muscles with excellent results.
Bowflex PR3000 Home Gym Workout Programs
1. Goal Tracking: The home gym has got a very detailed and descriptive manual of exercises that the user can practically utilize to keep fit. the user can keep track of his workout and set a specific goal to maximize his workout sessions with the specifically chalked out workout programs.
2. Multiple cable/pulley positions for custom workouts: This home gym is designed with a no-change pulley system. It allows the users to start working out with ease and bring variation in their work out without realigning the cable system.
It saves the time of the user, and they can move from one set of exercise to another without changing the pulleys.
3. No. of Exercises: This fitness equipment has got 50 exercise options that help the users to customize their workout accordingly.
4. A lot of Other Exercises: The Bowflex home gym provides the upper body workouts with a shoulder shrug, bench press, standing low back extension etc. The lower body workouts incorporate hip extensions, leg kickbacks, calf raises.
Along with this, the users can get engaged in a variety of isolation exercises that are designed to target the specific muscle groups for optimal results.
Bowflex PR3000 Home Gym Warranty
This Bowflex Home Gym has valid warranty back up that makes it trustworthy and performance -oriented fitness equipment. The Bowflex brand offers a seven-year warranty on power rod with a one-year warranty on the frame.
The users have a warranty on the parts of the equipment for 60 days. The brand offers a cover for any manufacturing defect in their fitness equipment adding to the credibility of Bowflex fitness equipment.
Bowflex PR3000 Home Gym Pros & Cons
The Bowflex PR3000 Home Gym is a compact-sized machine that is powered by advanced features and cost-effective pricing. Its sturdy build quality and no-change pully system with adjustable resistance make it the preferred option for those who need total body workout.
This fitness equipment is costlier than the Bowflex PR1000 Home Gym, Bowflex BodyTower that has less number of workout programs and got the five-year warranty on frame.
But, due to the versatility, impressive functioning, and high-end performance, the Bowflex PR3000 Home Gym turns to be one of the best selling home gyms of the year 2020.