That is meant to provide a broader range of exercise options. Thus, the users can avail the benefit of twenty exercise options as compared to the other contemporary body towers of the market. This fitness equipment is powered by a heavy-duty powder coating steel tubing.
That makes it robust equipment. The provision of high strength carabiners and D-ring hardware further adds to the durability of the equipment making it perfect for hardcore fitness enthusiasts.
The Bowflex body tower has got the tower-mounted workout placard that provides eight exercise options. Moreover, the user can go for customization of the workout programs.
To ensure that the user derives the maximum benefit from it. You can also have a comprehensive look at Bowflex BodyTower review 2020 to understand the whole dynamics of this Bowflex equipment.
Best Suited for Whom?
The Bowflex BodyTower is acknowledged among the best portable home gyms that are designed for bodyweight exercises to have total upper body workout sessions. The BodyTower is meant for all those fitness enthusiasts who prefer to train their back and improve the flexibility and strength of shoulders and biceps.
These workouts help to tone the upper body with more power to the back and shoulders. Those users who look out for the exercise options to work on their chest, triceps, and shoulders must opt for this Bowflex BodyTower. Its push up station will do the job correctly without straining the back muscles.
The users who prefer to focus on abs and core strength should also go for this BodyTower as it provides the knee raise and leg raise station for optimal results. Also, the users can engage in dips to strength the triceps for amazing upper body workout.
Therefore, Bowflex BodyTower becomes one of the best home gyms under $500 for optimal results.
Bowflex BodyTower Home Gym Assembly, Design & Build Quality
The Bowflex BodyTower is a well-engineered machine to provide a lot of variations to the users regarding their workout. The Bowflex Body Tower assembling instructions are clear, and with the help of a step by step Bowflex Body Tower manual guide, the users can do the task in just half an hour.
All that user needs to do is first to connect the base part of the equipment, then assemble the upright tubes, dip station, pull-up bar assembly and then add the backbone bar of the equipment. The users are provided with the necessary tools for assembling of this BodyTower.
But, if the users consider getting the equipment assembled from a certified professional, then they can avail the services by paying extra for the same.
Design and Build Quality
The Bowflex bodyTower is power-packed fitness equipment that is cleverly designed to provide the wholesome benefit of total upper body workout sessions. The well-designed steel frame adds to the years of the durable performance owing to its incredible performance to withstand wear and tear.
Bowflex brand Body Tower with EZ-adjustable horizontal bars can provide rigorous and variable workout options along with being equipped with durable cushioning. There is a provision of non-absorbent and closed-cell EVA foam cushioned back pad with non-absorbent, microbial-resistant handgrips.
That makes it practical for users to engage in versatile workout options. The availability of foam-padded nylon-stitched sling straps makes it quite adequate for the users to engage in rigorous workout sessions with precision.
The assembled dimensions of this equipment are 127 x 127 x 196 cm, and its weight is 54.4kg. The maximum level of user weight is 136kg, and it can support workout placard offering eight key exercises for a toned upper body.
This BodyTower has got the space-saving design as the height of this equipment is 77 inches that make it a practical option for those places that have a lower ceiling in the rooms. The provision of a dip station and pull up on.
The same side of the equipment further helps in saving the space. Moreover, its footprint area is L 53″ x W 50″ that allow ample space for different workout sessions.
Overall, it is a compact-sized machine for having the best bodybuilding exercises for optimal results.
Bowflex BodyTower Home Gym Features
1. Adjustable EZ Bars: This Bowflex fitness equipment has got the EZ adjustable horizontal bars that provide an ample amount of variations in the workout regiment.
2. Standing Provision: The Bowflex BodyTower is designed with a sturdy steel frame that gives standing provision to the users. The users can engage in bodyweight exercise options to attain the perfectly toned upper body with accurate results in standing provision.
3. Resistance: The Bowflex BodyTower is designed with Bodyweight resistance that enables the users to engage in their preferred workout option as per their convenience. The users can opt to increase or decline the resistance to attain maximum benefit from their workout sessions.
4. Bench Press: No provision of bench press in this fitness equipment.
5. Aerobic Rowing: No provision of aerobic rowing found on this Bowflex equipment.
6. Folding: This Bowflex BodyTower is not foldable equipment, but still it saves a lot of space in any given area.
7. Body Weight Capacity: The Bowflex BodyTower supports maximum weight up to 136 kg enabling the different users to attain their fitness goals with ease.
8. Safety Measures: The users can enhance the benefits of the equipment by following all the safety measures with careful consideration.
9. Multifunctional Press Arms: There is no provision of multifunctional press arms.
10. Other Features
a. Play Music: This fitness equipment doesn’t support the music provision.
b. Leg Developer and Row/Curl Handle: The fitness equipment supports the leg raises and help to tone the muscles of the leg area as well.
Bowflex BodyTower Home Gym Workout Programs
1. Goal Tracking: The BodyTower from Bowflex comes equipped with a workout placard that offers information about eight intuitive workout options. These workouts incorporate quat, chin up, triceps dip, pushup, supine row, raised bridge, vertical knee raise, crunch.
The users can keep a check on their workout and notify the particular exercise options that need to be done correctly.
2. Back and Abs Workout: The user can quickly get engaged in back and abs workout with the customization of the dip handles. The provision of holes in dip bar and pull up bar enables the users to clip on the single handles or both the abs slings allows.
The users to provide a range of back and abs workout sessions. The users can also derive the benefits of knee raises, pull ups, chin ups and sit ups allow for the adequate back and abs workout programs.
3. No. of Exercises: The power tower workout offers 20+ exercise options that enable the users to attain maximum precision with accuracy.
4. A lot of Other Exercises: The BodyTower is incredible fitness equipment that offers a lot of other exercises to derive maximum benefit to the users. These exercises cover quat, chin up, triceps dip, pushup, supine row, raised bridge, vertical knee raise, crunch.
All these exercises include the whole range of exercises to provide the benefit of full body workout sessions to the users.
Bowflex BodyTower Home Gym Warranty
The Bowflex BodyTower is equipped with a valid warranty on the frame and parts to ensure that the users have satisfactory results while using this equipment in the long run.
There is a provision of a five-year warranty on the frame and one-year warranty on parts of this fitness equipment to make it the best buy equipment of the market.
Bowflex BodyTower Home Gym Pros & Cons
The Bowflex BodyTower is the best home gym that must be incorporated into your daily exercise regimen. Its ease of usage and compact designing with variable exercise options make it the recommended choice of the users. The Bowflex BodyTower’s adjustable horizontal bars further adds to the utility of the equipment as.
It can provide 20 plus different exercise options. The heavy-duty steel build with excellent workout options enhances the usability of the equipment. The Bowflex BodyTower used by the customers has got extremely satisfactory results. But, if you prefer to buy the home gym on the higher end.
You can opt for the Bowflex Revolution Home Gym that is known to be among the best home gym above $2000. The provision of additional accessories with valid warranty back up makes it ideal for long-term usage.
Therefore, if you intend to buy the best bodyweight gym for bodybuilding exercise with affordable pricing structure, durable performance, and overall look, then Bowflex BodyTower must be your pick.
It is the most relevant equipment for all the fitness lovers who prefer to have a toned upper body with the proper number of exercise options.