To Bowflex PR1000 Home Gym and Bowflex PR3000 Home Gym with added features and functionality. Read Bowflex Blaze Home Gym review 2020 to know more about the functional efficiency of this power-packed fitness equipment.
This Bowflex home gym comes packed with 65+ exercise options that specifically target shoulders, chest, abs, arms, and legs. This exercise equipment Offers more workout programs.
Than the Bowflex BodyTower making, it a preferred option for people who need various exercise options in their home gym. This fitness equipment also allows aerobic rowing and leg presses.
With sliding seat rail. that makes it an ideal home gym for fitness freaks. The users can customize their workouts by using multiple pulley positions.
Best Suited to Whom?
The Bowflex Blaze Home Gym is undoubtedly one of the best durable home gyms that provide total body workout sessions with accuracy. Those people who can’t go to the gym regularly owing to their hectic schedules must opt for this home gym as it helps in total body strength training workout.
Moreover, users can opt for variable workout options like pulleys, weights, chin ups and much more. This home gym is excellent quality equipment that is packed with all the features at less than $1000, thus ranking among the best power rod home gyms.
Bowflex Blaze Home Gym Assembly, Design & Build Quality
The assembly of Bowflex Blaze Home is quite easy as the users have to precisely follow the guidelines that are mentioned in the instruction manual. All that the user requires is screwdrivers and wrench.
And with the help of another person, this machine can be assembled. Also, the user can opt for professional services for assembling the machine by paying an additional cost for it.
Design and Build Quality
The Bowflex Home Gym is designed with a high-strength frame of steel powered with six-point floor design to assure that the machine doesn’t wobble during intense workout sessions. The use of unique power rod technology makes this equipment ideal for users who are beginners, experts or having suffered injuries.
Its advanced technology allows the comfortable workout experience without any jarring impact on the muscles. The use of plastic-coated braided steel in the cables make them durable and performance-oriented. The pulley system is perfectly designed to assure that stability.
And lasting performance is maintained throughout the workout programs. The seat of the home gym is designed with soft and premium quality leather padding that enhance the comfort of the users. The backrest of any home gym needs to be stable.
And yet comfortable enough to allow the variable workout options with ease. This home gym has got this feature in designing of its backrest. This equipment is accessorized with an instructional placard, and the triple function hand-grip/ankle cuffs.
Are also incorporated into its designing. Therefore, the designing of this Bowflex home gym speaks volumes about its durability, performance, strength, and longevity.
Bowflex Blaze Home Gym Features
1. Power Rod Resistance: The Bowflex Blaze model is the unique fitness equipment that has got the power rod resistance system as compared to the traditional weights as a form of resistance. These resistance rods are highly flexible and composite poles.
That is designed to bend to provide the resistance similar to that of traditional weights. Each rod is equipped with different weight to simulate the experience of different amount of weights.
2. Adjustable Seat: The seat of this Bowflex equipment is accessorized with premium leather padding that not only adds to the convenience of the user but makes it more durable.
3. Resistance: The resistance of this Bowflex home gym is driven by a power rod that is upgradable from 210 Ibs to 310 Ibs and 410 Ibs. Thus, its resistance is higher as compared to the Bowflex PR1000 that is restricted to 210 Ibs.
The resistance of the Bowflex Blaze model is quite similar to that of the weight, but it doesn’t come with the risk of joint pain.
4. Bench Press: This fitness equipment offers a horizontal bench press that makes it useful workout equipment offering the stable leg and back support to the users.
5. Aerobic Rowing: The seat rails of this equipment comes with the sliding facility that allows users to workout with aerobic rowing with precision.
6. Folding: This Bowflex equipment can be folded easily that makes it a recommended option for small areas.
7. Body Weight Capacity: This equipment can withstand the weight of 300Ibs and proves efficient for heavyweight users.
8. Safety Measures: The safety guidelines are explicitly mentioned in the manual of the home gym.
9. Olympic Free-weight Rack: This home gym is designed with the unique power rod resistance system that offers a similar experience of carrying weights to the users. The users don’t feel any pain in their knees or joints and enjoy their workout just like they do while carrying free weights.
10. Multifunctional Press Arms: This fitness equipment is powered with multifunctional press arms provide a vast array of workout options to the users as they can use it as ankle straps as well.
11. Other Features
a. Play Music: This fitness equipment is not equipped to play music.
b. Leg Developer and Row/Curl Handle: The availability of leg extension/curl enables users to focus on quads and hamstrings.
Bowflex Blaze Home Gym Workout Programs
1. Goal Tracking: The home gym comes with a workout DVD along with the instruction manual that guides the users about various workout sessions. In this way, the users keep track of their workout and measure their performance to check whether they have followed the exercise session precisely or not.
2. Multiple cable/pulley positions for custom workouts: This home gym comes with multiple cable/pulley positions including low, mid and high. It enables the users to customize their workout and have variation in their exercise regimen.
Also, each of the pulley systems is sealed and compactly designed to ensure durable performance during intense workout sessions.
3. No. of Exercises: This equipment has got 65+ exercise options that allow users to work out as per their specific goal.
4. A lot of Other Exercises: The Blaze users have access to the 20 minutes Blaze workout option that helps to keep the users fit. The user needs to engage in a 20-minute workout three times a week to procure maximum results.
Bowflex Blaze Home Gym Warranty
Thus, Bowflex comes with a lifetime warranty on power rod for the very first time along with a five-year warranty on the construction. It helps to gain the users’ confidence to invest their money in this home gym and making it rank among the best power rod home gyms of the market.
Bowflex Blaze Home Gym Pros & Cons
The Bowflex Blaze Home Gym is certainly the best exercise equipment for home users as its impressive functionality with inbuilt rowing station makes it worthy of investment. Also, it is one of the few home gyms that provide cardio and strength training all in one equipment.
Thus, if you prefer to buy a sturdy, result-oriented and durable equipment having varied exercise options, then it would be better if you upgrade your home with Bowflex brand Home Gym. This fitness equipment may be a bit expensive.
Than the Bowflex PR1000 Home Gym that offers 25+ workout options and costs less than $500, but its operational efficiency proves it to be the best buy equipment of the year 2020.