The Body-Solid SBL460 PowerLift Freeweight Leverage Gym is one of the recommended home gyms for the serious bodybuilders and fitness enthusiasts. This power-packed fitness equipment is meant for residential and commercial use for gaining strength and endurance within less time.
Read more about Body-Solid SBL460 PowerLift Freeweight Leverage Gym Review 2021 to have a clear understanding of this robust fitness equipment that offers the workout equaled to that of a professional gym training.
Best Suited for Whom?
The Body-Solid SBL460 Gym is undoubtedly one of the best home gyms for gaining strength and muscle toning. It is recommended for people who need dedicated fitness equipment for improving strength and stamina in less time.
It is the preferred choice for those users who intend to enhance their cardiorespiratory activity, bone density and improve the flexibility of the body.
Also, the users who need variety in their daily workout sessions should buy this home gym as it supports more than 50 exercises. Therefore, it turns out to be one of the best quality home gyms of the Body Solid brand that promises exceptional results.
Body Solid SBL460 PowerLift Home Gym Assembly, Design & Build Quality
The assembly of this Body Solid home gym requires time and attention to the detail to have accurate results. Even though all the Body Solid SBL460 instructions are mentioned in the user manual with step by step guidance, but still it takes good seven hours to assemble the machine entirely.
The users are provided with the Allen wrenches, but there is also the need for screwdrivers and the assistance of another person to do the task. The user can get the assembly done through the certified professional, but he has to incur the expenses for the services also.
Design and Build Quality
The Body-Solid SBL460 PowerLift Freeweight Leverage Gym is a power-packed home gym that provides high-end performance with its premium construction. The mainframe of this home gym is designed using the 3″x3″ 10 and 11 gauge steel that adds to its sturdy performance.
The footprint of this machine is 107 x 104 x 83 and the assembled weight of this machine is 705Ibs. The whole machine is designed in three parts that include SBL460 power lift, a FID46 bench, and a squat attachment. All the machine is perfectly coated with a rust-resistant coating for long-lasting results.
As it is a leverage machine, it offers resistance with free Olympic weights that are 2” thick in design. The home gym is accessorized with inbuilt workout stations that include chest press station, mid pulley station, leg developer, curl station, lat pull-down station, along with a squat attachment LSA50 that provides complete exercises for the whole body.
The use of durafirm padding in the seat along with premium upholstery in the bench and whole gym makes the workout more engaging. Overall, it turns out to be an excellent home gym that is available at less than $3500.
Body Solid SBL460 PowerLift Home Gym Features
This Body Solid home gym robust fitness equipment that works with free weights leverage to offer the required level of resistance. The users need to resort to the Olympic weights to use this home gym.
This fitness equipment is designed with premium upholstery with the durafirm padded seat and its lumbar support. The adjustable seat allows users to engage in a variety of workout sessions for having the best outcomes.
This home gym is a leverage machine that offers resistance with the free weights, so there is no fixed limit to the resistance.
This home gym comes packed with FID46 bench that allows users to go for bench press, incline press, decline press and a lot of other exercises.
This home gym is a massive machine designed for hardcore fitness training and can’t be folded.
Body Weight Capacity
This home gym is a robust machine that can support three users simultaneously and thus, supports heavy users as well.
This home gym is accessorized with a unique spotting guard at each workout station for optimal safety of the users.
Olympic Free-weight Rack
This fitness operates only with the Olympic free-weight rack as it is a leverage machine that requires free weights for resistance.
Multifunctional Press Arms
The multifunctional arms are designed for having the best exercise sessions that allow the users to engage in a complete range of motion. It helps to build endurance and gain muscle strength as well.
a. Play Music: No music port is provided in this Body Solid home gym.
b. Leg Developer and Row/Curl Handle: The leg developer in this home gym comes equipped with a bench and allows users to engage in leg extension and leg curls to have fully toned legs.
Body Solid SBL460 PowerLift Home Gym Workout Programs
1. Goal Tracking: This Body Solid home gym is a hardcore fitness equipment that is designed for intense strength training and increasing muscle toning for accurate results. The users can derive the benefit of inbuilt workout stations by fixing their fitness goals and then deriving the precise results for optimal health and fitness levels.
2. Multiple cable/pulley positions for custom workouts: This Body Solid home gym is a free weight leverage home gym that is powered by the mid-pulley station. It helps to tone the abdominal muscles and engage in ab crunches and other exercises for perfectly toned lower torso.
3. No. of Exercises: This Body Solid home gym is equipped with 50+ exercises for the whole of the body.
4. A lot of Other Exercises: The users can enhance their fitness levels using this home gym by engaging in the bench press, incline press, decline press, upright row, high row, shrugs, pull-ups, chest-supported mid-row, leverage squat, leverage raise, leg extension and a lot more.
Body Solid SBL460 PowerLift Home Gym Warranty
This Body-Solid home gym is a commercial grade quality machine that is designed for achieving excellence and precision. While the brand offers lifetime coverage on mainframe and welds.
There is a three-year warranty on components like bearings, plates, hardware, guide rods, pulleys, and bushings. There is a one-year warranty on cables, grips, and upholstery. Thus, the users can benefit from the reliable warranty on this home gym and purchase it with confidence.
Body Solid SBL460 PowerLift Home Gym Pros & Cons
- Commercial grade build quality for long-term use
- High-end performance
- Low maintenance
- Solid warranty back up
- Inbuilt workout stations for versatile exercise sessions
- Three people can simultaneously use the home gym
- Provision of safety spotting system
- Availability of adjustable bench
- The use of durafirm padding in seats for added comfort
- Provision of preacher curl attachment and leg developer for variation in workout
- Availability of pivoting handles for extra firmness and support
- 50+ exercises available for users
- The assembly of this home gym is a tedious task.
- It is costly fitness equipment that falls under the range of less than $3500.
- It is only compatible with the Olympic free weights.
The Body-Solid SBL460 PowerLift Freeweight Leverage Gym is one of the commercially high rated machines that offers excellent durability and performance with an adjustable bench and additional accessories. It is a tough machine that is built for long-lasting results and is suitable for all users.
If you are looking for a low-range free weight leverage gym, then our recommendation would be Body Solid Corner Leverage Gym(GLGS100P4). It is equipped with a bench and offers numerous workout options at less than $1500.
However, if you prefer to build strength and work out on the overall flexibility and muscle toning, then Body-Solid SBL460 PowerLift Freeweight Leverage Gym is the recommended fitness equipment for you.